Miracleman vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
i dont no shite about miracleman so i thought maybe this could give some info on his strength and weakness.

roughrider
Sentry is still new, and I'm not sure about Miracleman's limits. Perhaps WhirlySplatt can inform us?

Whirlysplatt
Miracleman is a superman type character, but it is the technology and resources that make him a god. He has the power of the Qys (the ability to bring back the dead change bodies a galactic empire at his disposal) and the power of the warpsmith (instantaneous transmission absolute control of space time). He has all these combined powers by the end of the silver age his "children" pretended to be X men like superheroes creating anfd destroying huge city scapes as fun.

Truth is Miracleman was a metaphor not really a superhero he only had a few fights, they were all adults only and extremely violent, the point of miracleman and most of Moore and Gaimans work is not really suited to the vs forum. Could he have beaten most beings at the end of the silver age? - probably. Could the empire he belonged to? definately, Galactus could not have done to the Qys Empire or Warpsmith federation what he did to the Skrulls, each individual in the empires concerned is at herald level although most do not have powers as diverse.

roughrider
Well - sounds like he could take down a still-inexperienced Sentry.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by roughrider
Well - sounds like he could take down a still-inexperienced Sentry.

probably but he would not bother he'd send others, lots of others

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.