The 9 Facts of the Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones

Otaku
Whatever rocks your boat.

Sorgo

MC Mike
Hahhahaha

Epsilon? I know this. Great stuff.

Bardock42
This is all in know aboot the Universe:
"The Universe - some information to help you live in it.

Area - Infinite
Infinite : Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much bigger than that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow, that's big," time. Infinity is just so big that by comparison, bigness itself looks really titchy. Gigantic multiplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept we're trying to get across here.

Imports - none.
It is impossible to import things into an infinite area, there being no outside to import things from.

Exports - none.
See IMPORTS.

Population - none.
It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination.

Monetary units - none.
In fact there are three freely convertible currencies in the Galaxy, but none of them count. The Altairian Dollar has recently collapsed, the Flanian Pobble bead is only exchangeable for other Flanian Pobble Beads, and the Triganic Pu has its own very special problems. Its exchange rate of eight Ningis to one Pu is simple enough, but since a Ningi is a rubber coin six thousand eight hundred miles along each side, no one has ever collected enough to own one Pu. Ningis are not negotiable currency, because the Galactibanks refuse to deal in fiddling small change. From this basic premise it is very simple to prove that the Galactibanks are also the product of a deranged imagination.

Art - none.
The function of art is to hold the mirror up to nature, and there simply isn't a mirror big enough - see AREA.

Sex - none.
Well, in fact there is an awful lot of this, largely because of the total lack of money, trade, banks, art or anything else that might keep all the nonexistent people of the Universe occupied.

However, it is not worth embarking on a long discussion of it now because it really is terribly complicated. For further information see GUIDE Chapters seven, nine, ten, eleven, fourteen, sixteen, seventeen, nineteen, twenty-one to eighty-four inclusive, and in fact most of the rest of the Guide. "

~The Restaurant at the end of the Universe - Douglas Adams

hotsauce6548

MC Mike
KIFFLOM! explains everything. Go google it or something.

JacopeX

blood_ninja

The Ones
dude. its a joke. i found this on the net and i thought it was funny so i posted it here. did anyone think i seriously thought these are right?

lil bitchiness
157 years oooold!!

Noone was aliiive then!!!

fini
LOL, people you do know this thread is a joke RIGHT?!?!

WAIT we come from a tree??!?!? hmmm it all makes sence now.

Sir Nauj

The Ones
lol.

fini
wait wait, If the world is only 157 yrs old, then that means everything before happened on ANOTHER planet!?!?!

Cool WE're really ALIENS.

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by fini
wait wait, If the world is only 157 yrs old, then that means everything before happened on ANOTHER planet!?!?!

Cool WE're really ALIENS.
Hurray im an alien alien

GCG
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yo u are so stupid. Sperm is in everyones body stupid

shock In women as well ? ; then i guess they all swallow

laughing

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by GCG
shock In women as well ? ; then i guess they all swallow

laughing

laughing

APIECEOFME
Yes! I am descended from Kraff, the famous Emperor of the 4th Paradigm whip

Corran
I AM Kraff, the famous Emperor of the 4th Paradigm, not all bow before me.

fini
no you're not, You're corran. hehe

Corran
That too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.