Will YODA strike again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi fernando

Ushgarak
I still suspect that Palpatine might give Yoda a damn good thrashing.

Gundark
And slip away to Dagobah...beaten.

Dexx
Yoda, beaten....i wish to see not sad
Anyone but Yoda.....well..i guess the story line is unavoidable

Ushgarak
It is not as if he is going to win the day is it?

LanceWindu
Not if he has to go into seclusion.

Dexx
sad ending will ep. 3 have..........Mace dead, Yoda beaten, Anakin turned bad, The abandoning of the kids, Luke and Leia

LanceWindu
But it will be great because it brings closure between the gap of the Saga.

King Jedi
Don't you think Yoda will fight Dooku again?

LanceWindu
Maybe that's how Dooku loses.

King Jedi
I thought the fight in AOTC was like a preview of what's to come.

LanceWindu
Maybe...hopefully

Dexx
Most shurely it will be the best sw movie so far.......the becoming of darth vader...hey did u ever wonder why Vader's control pannel (those little buttons) are just in the front of the suit. While u fight him and get him in a steady block u could push the buttons and c what happens laughing out loud
Anyway......more, i Xpect from Yoda...at least one kill...Dooku we hope

Ushgarak
You probably get a little message come up saying "Please do not push this button again..."

LaurenE147
What if one of those was a self-destruct button? That would be bad if he bumped into something and hit the button.

Captain REX
Stormtrooper - "Uh, Lord Vader? What's this button do?"

Vader - "Don't push that! That's my decapitate stormtrooper button!"

Stormtrooper - "oh!"

Vader - "Nah, just kidding. It's really my iron lung presurizer!"

*Stormtrooper pushes it. Vader decapitates the stormtrooper*

Vader - "I was right the first time. Don't make me do that again!"

LaurenE147
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. Probablly all week, Rex.

jedi fernando
i really dont think YODA will strike again, against a sith though...he will use the force and lightsabre for defense though.

finti
He kind off did through Luke

jedi fernando
then...

will YODA strike directly with-a-sabre-fighting-against-a-sith again???

Gundark
I think we'll see Yoda fight again. There aren't that many Jedi left now. And the little kids he was training won't be grown up by ep3 so they'll be kind of useless and probably purged too. If Anakin killed Tusken kids he probably won't balk at slaying those rugrats either.

Ush - that was great ! laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
REX, luvely. laughing out loud

I doubt we'll see Yoda in action again. And I'm sure Anakin will kill Dooku. he must after all prove he is truly the greatest of all Jedi.

Captain REX
I sure think so. Maybe he'll beat his gimer stick on Dooku's head again. big grin

queeq
big grin

Ushgarak
Thanks, Gundy dear...

Gundark
Maybe Obi Wan will arrive just as Anakin is on the brink of killing Dooku....throw something at him along the lines of...."Qui Gon believed in you" or something to make him think twice, feel guilty, and Anakin just slices Dooku's head off, thus finally turning completely to the Dark Side. Then he and Obi Wan fight.

mah
would be cool

Mujaffa
would be extreme

queeq
mad mad

mah
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Halba
it would be good for GL to employ that scenario, coz the duels can follow quickly one after the other..rather than spending heaps of time in between.

I rekon ure right!!

Gundark
I love it when people tell me that. smokin'

Captain REX
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart
your smart

Gundark
Mesa luv yu !

rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
*tries to convince queeq to enter thread*

Ushgarak
You could at least have spelt it right, Rex!

LaurenE147
I swear, I can't take him anywhere. Rex, the contraction for you are is you're.

Dexx
i'm sure he knew that...........right REX?

Captain REX
Yes...I knew that...yessery-bob...Will YODA strike again? big grin

Well, it's Gundy's smart, not yours, or yours, or yours...

(starts pointing at everyone)

Or yours, or yours!!!

General Kaliero
I know... YODA beats Dooku upside the head with gimer stick. Dooku slashes the stick in half and Yoda walks off to get a new one. Anakin comes up behind Dooku and slashes his head off. Obi comes up behind Anakin and knocks him off into a pit of lava, then walks off to help Yoda get a new stick since Yoda didn't bring his wallet.

Mujaffa
nice story

LanceWindu
Stupid if you ask me.

General Kaliero
Well Yoda HAS to have a new gimer stick. I'd rather see Yoda bashing Dooku than Dooku and Anakin trying to kill eachother.

Captain REX
I hope you ment to be funny, because I'm laughing. laughing out loud

General Kaliero
Of couse I ment to be funny. I always mean to be funny except for when I mean to be serious. wink

queeq
You MEAN to be funny????

As Yoda said: "Do... or do not. There is no try."

General Kaliero
Alrighty then. "Of couse I am funny. I alway am funny, except when I am serious."

Mujaffa
http://www.lucasforums.com/images/smilies/yoda.gif

Darth Mulover
Palpatine/Sidious beating yoda into hiding on dagobah, i think not!!!

Yoda kills another sith lord and the evil energy inside him goes into a tree, posessing it if u will. It is the evil energy from dagobah that causes yoda to take refuge there, as the evil energy from the tree blocks out the force from yoda, so he can lay in wait for a certain skywalker, without palpatine/sidious sensing his presence, so he believes vader has killed him

i did not make this up, its on the star wars site in the databank!!!!!

Ushgarak
In the EU section. Doesn't count.

Darth Mulover
why not, all came from the mind of george lucas

Ushgarak
No it didn't. EU is not from George at all.

It's not canon and it is not part of the actual Star Wars storyline. Ignore it.

yerssot
funny that a lot of people take EU as truth... I was once one of them too, before the Dark Times...before the Forum

queeq
Before Gundy replaced your brain.

Gundark
Looks like that will need to be done on a monthly basis soon. laughing out loud

As far as my opinion on canon - if George FILMS it, its canon.

queeq
But what if he scripts something that gets cut from the film?

yerssot
I think it's still canon, because GL himself wrote it

mah
not sure about that..

LaurenE147
Are you going to make Ush go through his order of canon speech again?

yerssot
if it annoys you... yes

Gundark
I for one enjoy Ush's speeches.

At least there's no test afterwards.

Ushgarak
But yerss, it is also GL who CUTS it. I take that as a statement on his work myself, so it is not necessarily canon just because he wrote it.

Thankyou, Gundy...

yerssot
but he also said he had to cut scenes because otherwhise the movies would take too long...

Ushgarak
Until you can distinguish what stuff he really wanted in and what stuff he didn't you can guarantee nothing.

Once he takes it out of the film like that it looses any claim to canon unless GL actually specifies otherwise.

LaurenE147
*Lauren looks for gun to shoot herself with*

Ushgarak
Feel free to do it without bothering us about it...

queeq
Okay, so what if, as rumours have it, GL puts cut scenes from AOTC on the DVD? That might count as "stuff he really wanted in". Why else show it anyway?

yerssot
yeah, all deleted scenes that are eather on DVD or VHS (if any) they ARE made so therefor fit GL's vision, untill he specificly tells us things like: Greedo was NEVER on Tatooine before, THEN that scene is not canon

queeq
Quite.

Well, I read on TFN a while ago that McCallum said all four hours of footage making up the original script would be on the DVD.

peluffo
FOUR HOURS!!!!!

I want that DVD NOW!!

yerssot
and McCallum is always right roll eyes (sarcastic)

don't believe everything he says

Gundark
I don't think he could say something like that without George's OK.

queeq
As I said before, it's rumours really so far. Although McCallum was quoted saying something along those lines.

yerssot
Padme was indeed a queen in AOTC roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Watcha mean?

yerssot
something he said

LaurenE147
I don't think the peole working on Star Wars are allowed to go to the bathroom without George's OK.

Hayden'sgurl
I sure hope he will!! rolling on floor laughing

queeq
I dunno. big grin

Julie
I hope so, but I doubt it.....

ravish
i think the ultimate battle will be sidious vs. yoda...but ..im sure that wont happen...but it'd be fun to watch ha

Dexx
i'd love to see Mace kikin' Anakin's @$$, or Dooku's evil face

LaurenE147
I think Anakin will do the ass-kicking in his fight with Mace

Dexx
i thought about it. But, i damn hope not!!! mad

Julie
What would you both say if the fight was just plain even???

SomeGuy57
i dont think he will

Darth_Duffy
stop it, all you are doing is pushing threads that people want to talk about down to the bottom of the forum

SomeGuy57
nah man, just stay cool. and even if that happens (God forbid) all ya got to do is scroll down a little ways which isnt that hard.

matthewo07
he's talking about you, someguy57..when the forum is at the bottom it is obviously something no one wants to talk about, except maybe for you. It really pisses people off to have to look at old forums at the top. You shouldnt respond to something that hasnt been responded for 2 years. If you want to read it, fine, but there is no point to responding to it after it's had no replys for a few months. Just leave it alone!

endofthesaga
yoda wont strike because anakin kills doku on board the sepradist ship.

endofthesaga
sorry about the message im out of date here

Oswald Kenobi
Is it confirmed that Sidious beats Yoda down? I would suspect a draw interrupted by reinforcements.

darktim1
yep he aleast fights two more times one of those might be against darth sidious.

wolfdraven
I'm hoping that yoda will unsheeth his lightsaber and show us why he is the master. Preferably he will do this against sidious. But we'll have to wait and see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.