Thanos Tyrant and Odin vs Galactus and Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

guy222
tyrant and odin pretty powerful

The Great Galen
Thanos and Morg are non factors, Galactus erases the Odinforce from existence thus destroying Odin, and he then stomps Tyrant like he did before when they fought...Galactus solo's.

guy222
Good theory, my friend

If Galactus isn't fed, he'll lose to Odin

Tyrant and Odin vs Galactus....He better be strong

The Great Galen
Odin isn't really going to accomplish much, the Odinforce is a cheap toy compared to the powercosmic. Anything Odin dishes out will be redirected at him 100 times more powerful...and Tyrant falls the sameway he did before. Morg and Thanos r destroyed instantly.

Inhuman
Team 2 cause of Big G

quanchi112
Team one for sure.

Mindset
Depends on the power level of Galactus.

The Great Galen
Teamn..u serious. G only has to gresture fo Odin to be destroed. A generic cosmic plast from G would toast Thanos and Tyrant would get beat down. G team in a stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Teamn..u serious. G only has to gresture fo Odin to be destroed. A generic cosmic plast from G would toast Thanos and Tyrant would get beat down. G team in a stomp. Tyrant gets powered up from Big G blasts. Odin and Tyrant working together alongside with Thanos spell doom for Galactus.

Inhuman
Actually Thanos did manage to kill Omega who was 2X more powerful than Glactus. shifty

Mindset
That's because he had Spiderman's help.

Beating Omega was 90% Peter, 10% Thanos.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Inhuman
Actually Thanos did manage to kill Omega who was 2X more powerful than Glactus. shifty

Omega was 2x shittier and Galactus.

Plus he looked gay.

And his feats were, meh.

golem370
Thanos is never a non-factor. He was able to stop Hungers intinonal attack and caused Galactus to go from a well feed Galactus to a pretty warn out galactus with in one book.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/3px6.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thanos-05-Entry-0405-1.jpg

redhotrash
That scan of Thanos blasting Galactus is really misleading. He knew that it'd have no effect beyond knocking off his hat and pissing him off. That said, this can sway depending which versions of Tyrant and Morg we are talking about. Galactus could easily power Morg up to nasty levels. Morg never got the appreciation he deserves.
Anyhow, too many variables here, Galactus I think has the Ultimate Nullifier, no?
Didnt Odin get punked out by a Celestial, which Galactus is supposedly stronger than?

Inhuman
Without Prep Team 1 has little to no chance.

Still impresive since it was a well fed galactus. Not many can do that to a hungry galactus.

Priest
Team 1

golem370
Specially at Thanos level. Thanos has incredible ability to think on his feet. He was able to upgrade the rigaliens tech who could already teleport a planet. Also I would see Thanos teleporting off quickly with Morg who has both the Power Cosmic/WOL takes him out while away after a brief struggle. I am sure Thanos has something on hand that would help his team against Galactus

Madvillain
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos is never a non-factor. He was able to stop Hungers intinonal attack and caused Galactus to go from a well feed Galactus to a pretty warn out galactus with in one book.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/3px6.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thanos-05-Entry-0405-1.jpg

Thanos runs away after he does that.

Galactus would solo the team quite easily.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Madvillain
Galactus would solo the team quite easily.

How, while he actully could defeat Tyrant in the second fight.?

We know that Tyrant alone was actually always a problem for Galactus, also power wise (altough Galactus did win). But he is up there and Galactus knows that.

Morg won't do anything here. So it would be actually Thanos, and even so more Odin and Tyrant against Galactus.

I think they win.

celestialdemon
If this is the FP version of Tyrant, team 1 would win. If it's depowered Tyrant, team 2 wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Madvillain
Thanos runs away after he does that.

Galactus would solo the team quite easily. So I am taking it you never read the Tyrant/Galactus rematch.

Sundipped
Big G would have his hands full with FP Tyrant. Tyrant has shown he can crack Big G's armor with punches and his cosmic blasts hurt him bad.

Odin and Thanos help tip the scales in the teams favor. Morg is 1 shotted.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
Big G would have his hands full with FP Tyrant. Tyrant has shown he can crack Big G's armor with punches and his cosmic blasts hurt him bad.

Odin and Thanos help tip the scales in the teams favor. Morg is 1 shotted. Galactus would have his hands full with depowered Tyrant. They fought and Galactus was losing.

guy222
He was

Both at full power Galactus defeated Tyrant

Don't forget about Odin

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
He was

Both at full power Galactus defeated Tyrant

Don't forget about Odin Galactus couldnt put down Tyrant in their rematch. If yo throw in Thanos and Odin I think Galactus is simply overwhelmed.

The Great Galen
As iv'e said before Thanos is a non factor, either Morg kills him or Galactus gestures him into oblvion. Either way the real match up is bewteen Odin,Tryant vs Galactus in which case G wins easily. Odin is a mere skyfather and we all know earth God do not compare to cosmic beings. After G erases the odinforce (thus kill odin) from existence he goes on to pound Tryant like he did before. Morg can just watch bascially as everything unfolds.

guy222
Morg w/WOL killing Thanos. Don't see it happening

janus77
Thanos would be obliterated in the blink of an eye, so it's Tyrant + Odin versus Galactus (morg doesn't help nor hinder at this level... maybe Tyrant blasts him to oblivion in a few seconds or Odin stomps him ...).

I think a decently fed Galactus has the power to totally own both these guys without much effort but. he jobs a lot.

still, I could see Galactus wiping out Thanos and teleporting Tyrant away to the otherside of the universe in one move... then just destroying Odin.

so heavy G wins 10/10, for me.

janus77
oh and Galactus' amped up Surfer was potentially capable of Thanos' level of power, during Annihilation. so potentially Morg could just be made >>>>> Thanos, if Galactus wanted to do that.

or maybe Galactus decides to make Thanos his herald?

hmm, that would be an awesome sight! yes.

Madvillain
Ugghh...

This is not even fair. First of all Thanos and Odin are gone in the blink of an eye if G wills it.

Tyrant then loses per usual.

Galactus 10/10

llagrok
Odin can live on without the Odinforce, for those who think that he will die without it, just like the Odinforce can live on now that he's gone smile

The DP Tyrant vs Galactus fight was weird. Galactus defeated him the first time, the second time Tyrant did more damage to Galactus than he did to Thanos. Galactus should also know that Tyrant would be able to absorb his energies, and capable of doing the same to him. Hyperstorm anyone?

In the end, Odin, Tyrant and Thanos just aren't strong enough to take down Galactus.

redhotrash
I agree, the whole Thanos/Tyrant/Galactus fights were a little unclear, but in the end Galactus is too much for any of them.

Batman-Prime
I think a well fed G would win this, he is simply underrated.

LORD B
morg would be the first to go then thanos,2 on1 galactus still takes the win though, depending on whether or not tyrant is fp?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.