Solid Snake and Wolverine Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Who wins. If any questions, ask.

Creshosk
Are you insane?
Never, ever, make a thread in which Spiderman and Wolverine are fighting against each other. . .

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Creshosk
Are you insane?
Never, ever, make a thread in which Spiderman and Wolverine are fighting against each other. . .

What ? Why ?
It's not just Wolverine anyway, Snake is there too.

Who do you think wins and why ?

Creshosk
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
What ? Why ?
It's not just Wolverine anyway, Snake is there too.

Who do you think wins and why ? It doesn't matter. . .

"Wolverine versus Spiderman" is a major problem on the boards. . .

TwisterGameX
It doesn't matter. . .

"Wolverine versus Spiderman" is a major problem on the boards. . .

If people be mature, and not try to kill each other then, it should be fine. So, what do you think on who wins, and why ?

Metalmanx
Now I find it even easier to say Spiderman wins. In this fight, either Snake or Wolverine are a liability. And Spidey can definitely exploit this.

That and the fact that he can take them both one on one anyway. Just had to throw that out there.

xmarksthespot
Wolverine stabs Snake for getting in the way... and this thread becomes Wolverine vs Spider-Man.

TwisterGameX
......no

braz
wtf wolverine could take spiderman by himself IMO...ionno, there's alotta fanboys all over spiderman's ****, and no one really mentions it cuz......spiderman would have to get reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallly lucky i think in order to take down Ol' Logan i mean, metal bones, claws that can penetrate virtually anything, healing factor in which he can heal from a fatal wound in a matter of seconds, over 100 years of combat experience and is a master of every fighting style on the planet, wolverine sense that is equal to, if not stronger than spider sense....theres pretty much nothing spiderman could do....i mean, yea sure, hes faster, agile and more mobile than wolverine, but what does that do..????? o yea and stronger, but if spiderman got within 3 feet of Logan to try and throw a punch, those claws would go through em like a lightsaber through butter....and with snake, the super soldier on his side armed with GUNS, which spiderman is also vulnerable to (which is why Big Pun can take em down)...yea hes toast..i mean, dont get me wrong i dont hate spiderman, i actually really like him to be honest....one of my favorite...im just saying that he would get his ass handed to him

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Wolverine stabs Snake for getting in the way... and this thread becomes Wolverine vs Spider-Man. laughing

jinzin
wolverine has and will win this BY...HIM.....SELF....

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz
wtf wolverine could take spiderman by himself IMO...ionno, there's alotta fanboys all over spiderman's ****, and no one really mentions it cuz......spiderman would have to get reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallly lucky i think in order to take down Ol' Logan i mean, metal bones, claws that can penetrate virtually anything, healing factor in which he can heal from a fatal wound in a matter of seconds, over 100 years of combat experience and is a master of every fighting style on the planet, wolverine sense that is equal to, if not stronger than spider sense....theres pretty much nothing spiderman could do....i mean, yea sure, hes faster, agile and more mobile than wolverine, but what does that do..????? o yea and stronger, but if spiderman got within 3 feet of Logan to try and throw a punch, those claws would go through em like a lightsaber through butter....and with snake, the super soldier on his side armed with GUNS, which spiderman is also vulnerable to (which is why Big Pun can take em down)...yea hes toast..i mean, dont get me wrong i dont hate spiderman, i actually really like him to be honest....one of my favorite...im just saying that he would get his ass handed to him

...Wolverine sense? Did you really just say that?

And you're not a fanboy all over Wolverine? Someone sounds like a hypocrite to me.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
wolverine has and will win this BY...HIM.....SELF.... Just like namor, wrecker and abom?

Originally posted by Metalmanx
...Wolverine sense? Did you really just say that?

And you're not a fanboy all over Wolverine? Someone sounds like a hypocrite to me. Look at the posts above, the same ol' people ran to his aid, and the new one sounded ridiculous, only cresh had control..

Metalmanx
That and the fact that Wolverine doesn't, in fact, heal from a fatal wound in seconds. Minutes is more like it. True that's still a short time, it's a big difference from seconds. These would be precious minutes that Spiderman would QUICKLY and EFFICIENTLY exploit.

Tha C-Master
Well there needs to be a set amount, because sure enough someones going to use "hulk buster" wolverine.

Arahan
Oh no fanboy sense is tingiling laughing

Here we go again : Wolverine vs Spiderman

No one cares for Snake, he is just a spectator for the fight between
Logan and Peter.

Arahan
Are you insane?

laughing laughing laughing

Tha C-Master
Yea, I'm gone here hoping this will die.

The intense drama here should be fatal for snake....

Arahan
wolverine sense that is equal to, if not stronger than spider sense...

Stop please, thats too much....
laughing
laughing
laughing

Tha C-Master
I want to know where these spiderman fanboys are, all I know is maxspidey, but he never debates, just chills.

Wolverine fanboys are all over, and they admit it.

xmarksthespot
My Wolvie sense is tingling...

Tha C-Master
Lets go bub...

xmarksthespot
Solid Snake should make a guest appearance in a BS Comic. I'm going to write to the editor.

Tha C-Master
He needs to go to a snake forum, have you EVER been to the game forum x?

xmarksthespot
Not really - haven't posted there. Browsed around it a bit.

Tha C-Master
Not better off than this one really, but the people there, special...

xmarksthespot
lol... oh special... shifty

Tha C-Master
thats not saying these guys aren't

Metalmanx
No, man. I know EXACTLY what you mean. I've posted there a bit, and they put these guys to shame. No joke. They're freakin nuts. And I mean like...nuts. And there's a whole lot more of the "OMFG, NOOB!" stuff going on in there. They're special. Special in a way that makes us look normal.

MatchesMalone
I'm going with Spiderman.

Superior speed, strength, reflexes, and agility. In addition, he has an early warning spider sense that is the perfect compliment to his speed, reflexes, and agility. His webbing adds a long range element that would be just too much for Wolvie.

I'm sure Snake will have long range weapons on him, but I don't really have to mention that snake is out of his league with Spiderman. Do I?

Metalmanx
No. No you don't. Not even in the slightest, MM.

Tha C-Master
No, man. I know EXACTLY what you mean. I've posted there a bit, and they put these guys to shame. No joke. They're freakin nuts. And I mean like...nuts. And there's a whole lot more of the "OMFG, NOOB!" stuff going on in there. They're special. Special in a way that makes us look normal. hysterical

braz
Originally posted by Arahan
wolverine sense that is equal to, if not stronger than spider sense...

Stop please, thats too much....
laughing
laughing
laughing

wtf have yall seen X men the movie.....and yes im sry i go by movie references not comics because i have a sex life stick out tongue in the movie when he wrecks his car with rogue, his head had like a bigass opening like 7 inches long and it healed in a few seconds and right after than he sniffed out sabertooth even though he attacked him.....and he as enhanced hearing sight and smell...thats y i said it was better...idunno i dont keep up with all this crap

Arahan
man these are enhanced human senses, the spider sense is something different.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz
wtf have yall seen X men the movie.....and yes im sry i go by movie references not comics because i have a sex life stick out tongue in the movie when he wrecks his car with rogue, his head had like a bigass opening like 7 inches long and it healed in a few seconds and right after than he sniffed out sabertooth even though he attacked him.....and he as enhanced hearing sight and smell...thats y i said it was better...idunno i dont keep up with all this crap

And that was at least two minutes he lay there before he started healing. You're giving his healing factor a bit too much credit.

And I probably have more sex than you. cool

leonheartmm
And that was at least two minutes he lay there before he started healing. You're giving his healing factor a bit too much credit.

And I probably have more sex than you. cool

thas probably the reason why you dont have any brains left to think on forums. i mean cmon thinkin about fights after youve just had sex, must be terribly exhausting.

Tha C-Master
Indeed...

Sparkz
Why do people always make fights that pick on spider-man this is so unfair 52000 people vs spider-man, spiderman vs wolverine, batman, captain america, and now this 1. and what is every1s obssesion with pitting snake against people that are better than him.

But anyway its the usual spidey dodges snake knocks him out, then down to spidey vs wolvy, I can see the set now, both circling each other wolvy pops his claws spider-man crouches ready to jump...then the ref comes in and flips a coin to see who wins. Seriosly its the only way. On 1 side you have one with greater speed strength agility and spider sense. then you have healing factor and enhanced senses. Now spidey should be able to knock out wolverine easy by dodging his claws or webbing his arms to a wall so he cnt use em. But then some people seem to think wolverines healing factor is so brilliant he recovers from black outs in 3 seconds, which I don't think he ever has. But 1 strike with wolvy and your out. So hard to decide who would win.

Now logicly if spider-man was smart he would stay high and unload an entire web cartridge on wolvy, or enough to keep him occupied go down and kick into high gear barraging off walls and smacking wolvy constantly using his spider-sense to guide him so he dsnt get impaled on wolvys claws. By doing this for so long even if wolverines healing factor is preventing him form blacking out eventuly his healing factor will become overpowerd and can't handle anymore injuries and spider-man just keeps goin at it till wolvy falls not letting up for a second so wolverine can't get a quick slash in or something. Wolverine would fall and of course because his healing factor is dealing with so many injuries he wouldnt regain conseisness for an hour or 2 so Spidey wins.

But is spider-man went for a full frontal asault without using his common sense like he does sometimes wolverine would probaly just get a quick slash on spidey's side after his spider-sense told him to avoid it, now his speed would be dramaticly decreased because of a gut wound and either he still keeps ahead of wolverine (which I doubt) and dies of blood loss, or wolverine will make the final stab.

So generaly its down to how spider-man wishes to take the fight, of course he could just be lame and get out a web cartiridge expose the webbing to air and throw it at wolverine, which would encase him in a huge cacoon of webbing making it impossible to move in thereby allowing spider-man to just skip off thinking "well that was easy". and if you dnt belive me he has done this against the blob.

By this point snake has just regained conisousness and spider-man is swinging off into the distance and wolverine is encased in webbing, so snake decideds that he was the winner because wolverine is beaten and spidey ran off.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Sparkz
Why do people always make fights that pick on spider-man this is so unfair 52000 people vs spider-man, spiderman vs wolverine, batman, captain america, and now this 1. and what is every1s obssesion with pitting snake against people that are better than him.

But anyway its the usual spidey dodges snake knocks him out, then down to spidey vs wolvy, I can see the set now, both circling each other wolvy pops his claws spider-man crouches ready to jump...then the ref comes in and flips a coin to see who wins. Seriosly its the only way. On 1 side you have one with greater speed strength agility and spider sense. then you have healing factor and enhanced senses. Now spidey should be able to knock out wolverine easy by dodging his claws or webbing his arms to a wall so he cnt use em. But then some people seem to think wolverines healing factor is so brilliant he recovers from black outs in 3 seconds, which I don't think he ever has. But 1 strike with wolvy and your out. So hard to decide who would win.

Now logicly if spider-man was smart he would stay high and unload an entire web cartridge on wolvy, or enough to keep him occupied go down and kick into high gear barraging off walls and smacking wolvy constantly using his spider-sense to guide him so he dsnt get impaled on wolvys claws. By doing this for so long even if wolverines healing factor is preventing him form blacking out eventuly his healing factor will become overpowerd and can't handle anymore injuries and spider-man just keeps goin at it till wolvy falls not letting up for a second so wolverine can't get a quick slash in or something. Wolverine would fall and of course because his healing factor is dealing with so many injuries he wouldnt regain conseisness for an hour or 2 so Spidey wins.

But is spider-man went for a full frontal asault without using his common sense like he does sometimes wolverine would probaly just get a quick slash on spidey's side after his spider-sense told him to avoid it, now his speed would be dramaticly decreased because of a gut wound and either he still keeps ahead of wolverine (which I doubt) and dies of blood loss, or wolverine will make the final stab.

So generaly its down to how spider-man wishes to take the fight, of course he could just be lame and get out a web cartiridge expose the webbing to air and throw it at wolverine, which would encase him in a huge cacoon of webbing making it impossible to move in thereby allowing spider-man to just skip off thinking "well that was easy". and if you dnt belive me he has done this against the blob.

By this point snake has just regained conisousness and spider-man is swinging off into the distance and wolverine is encased in webbing, so snake decideds that he was the winner because wolverine is beaten and spidey ran off.

It's because thats the only ones you see. I been made like 509 people and Spidey on the other team Vs Like Wolverine or just Snake. It could be Hulk and Superman Vs Spiderman but people will say Spidey wins, because he will either Tie or win., He won't get hit by them Logically because he has precog.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
thats not saying these guys aren't

Which guys ?

Sparkz
It's because thats the only ones you see. I been made like 509 people and Spidey on the other team Vs Like Wolverine or just Snake. It could be Hulk and Superman Vs Spiderman but people will say Spidey wins, because he will either Tie or win., He won't get hit by them Logically because he has precog.

Eevn with his spider-sense he would still loose to superman and Hulk. He can avoid them sure, but whats he gonna do dodge em all day?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Sparkz
Eevn with his spider-sense he would still loose to superman and Hulk. He can avoid them sure, but whats he gonna do dodge em all day?
Well he could beat the Hulk then, by dodging him all day, until hulk calms down, and turns to banner then Thats when Spidey Strikes.

Sparkz
Well he could beat the Hulk then, by dodging him all day, until hulk calms down, and turns to banner then Thats when Spidey Strikes.
well yeah but the Hulk finds spider-man realy irritating when he keeps dodging and giving his one liners. what spider-man needs to do is lure him into a soothing bath.

Creshosk
Well he could beat the Hulk then, by dodging him all day, until hulk calms down, and turns to banner then Thats when Spidey Strikes. That just pisses hulk off more, which increases his strength dramatically, and his speed goes up a bit as well, not as fast as his strength.

But eventually the hulk would find a way to get spiderman. . . be it by swinging redwoods or mountains at him.

Tha C-Master
That just pisses hulk off more, which increases his strength dramatically, and his speed goes up a bit as well, not as fast as his strength.

But eventually the hulk would find a way to get spiderman. . . be it by swinging redwoods or mountains at him. Stop that cresh, you know better. stick out tongue

Creshosk
Stop that cresh, you know better. stick out tongue

Sowwy. . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Boring/Sakura/Sakushy.gif

TwisterGameX
You two are scarying me. Sounds kind of gay if you ask me, the way you to have been actiong torwards one another. Is there something I should know Happy Dance

J/K

Metalmanx
First, let's leave gay jokes out of this. People are sensitive about these things. No need to spark emotions that aren't necessary to be sparked.

Second. Superman blinks and Spiderman's dead. There. Spider sense will do absolutely nothing in this fight. Might as well be Flash vs. Spiderman.

Hulk would probably eventually beat Spiderman unless Spidey found a way to not make him angry. That's his only way to win. To soothe the savage Hulk. But other than that, Hulk would eventually prove too much for him.

And I forget who did it now, but someone made a good post about what would probably happen. And it makes a lot of sense to me.

TwisterGameX
First, let's leave gay jokes out of this. People are sensitive about these things. No need to spark emotions that aren't necessary to be sparked.

Second. Superman blinks and Spiderman's dead. There. Spider sense will do absolutely nothing in this fight. Might as well be Flash vs. Spiderman.

Hulk would probably eventually beat Spiderman unless Spidey found a way to not make him angry. That's his only way to win. To soothe the savage Hulk. But other than that, Hulk would eventually prove too much for him.

And I forget who did it now, but someone made a good post about what would probably happen. And it makes a lot of sense to me.

This is sad, people was going that Spiderman could aviod the hulk for this long.

If they are secure about there sexuality, then the joke will remain a joke unless they are insecure, and feel ofended because they really are.

I know Flash and Hulk kill Spiderman, but when I was going Spidersense, people are like yeah but after a while. NO, not he will outlast the Hulk, he will DIE, no if uh buts no, DEAD.

And, isn't this thread Snake and Wolverine Vs Spiderman confused
So let us stop talking about other characters.

Tha C-Master
You two are scarying me. Sounds kind of gay if you ask me, the way you to have been actiong torwards one another. Is there something I should know Happy Dance

J/K What did I do?

Creshosk

J/K Sure, you're new, inexperienced as hell, and not very quick to pick up on things, and have a hard time understanding what other people are saying. smile

Tha C-Master
Sure, you're new, inexperienced as hell, and not very quick to pick up on things, and have a hard time understanding what other people are saying. smile ouch...

He may not have english as a primary language... sad

TwisterGameX
Sure, you're new, inexperienced as hell, and not very quick to pick up on things, and have a hard time understanding what other people are saying. smile

Didn't want to say this, but just because you got spanked by C in other threads, doesn't mean you should kiss his ass, to stay on your his good side.

TwisterGameX
ouch...

He may not have english as a primary language... sad

Don't be a wise ass mad

Creshosk
Didn't want to say this, but just because you got spanked by C in other threads, doesn't mean you should kiss his ass, to stay on your his good side. By your logic, you'll be kissing C's ass in future threads just to stay on his good side. laughing

Don't be a wise ass mad Bitter much? wink

Tha C-Master
Don't be a wise ass mad I wasn't I was defending you, but whatever...

Metalmanx
Didn't want to say this, but just because you got spanked by C in other threads, doesn't mean you should kiss his ass, to stay on your his good side.

I've deduced that you are in the age range of...14-16. If you are older than that, then I fear for my generation.

TwisterGameX
Yo, shut up. If you going to say shit like that, then don't bother debate with me.

TwisterGameX
By your logic, you'll be kissing C's ass in future threads just to stay on his good side. laughing

Bitter much? wink

Check Spiderman Vs Wolverine, to feel dumb on what your ass said.
I quoted some, but hey read Spiderman vs Wolverine.

laughing Now I understand you

Metalmanx
Yo, shut up. If you going to say shit like that, then don't bother debate with me.

So it's okay for you to insult me, but not the other way around?

I just don't understand how you work.

First you just don't respond to me at all when I'm being civil, and when I try to debate with you, you still ignore me.

I don't really know what to do anymore.

TwisterGameX
You insulted me first, and yes two wrongs make a right : /

Metalmanx
Not the last time I checked. From what you've been saying, you're the bigger man here. So why don't you be the bigger man and treat me civil-like since I'm being immature and insulting you?

Tha C-Master
What was the insult?

TwisterGameX
Lets not start this agian. FRESH START GUYS.

Metalmanx
I'm all for it. Always was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.