]Solidus Snake VS Magneto[

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmoNiC FLo
Solidus Snake from Metal Gear Solid

or

Magneto?

Arahan
Solidus Snake? I only know Solid Snake. Is Solidus Snake the gay Halfbrother of Snake?

BTW: Magneto would totally own any Snake.

Metalmanx
...What is with all of these threads with Snake getting his butt handed to him? Do you guys not like Solid Snake at all? Sure seems that way to me.

Snake vs. Spiderman, Snake vs. Black Panther, Snake vs. Punisher...

Man, I feel bad for him actually.

By the way, Mags bats an eyelash and rips him apart.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...What is with all of these threads with Snake getting his butt handed to him? Do you guys not like Solid Snake at all? Sure seems that way to me.

If you did play the game, you would know he didn't say solid Snake, but Solidus Snake.

The only reasons these are here, is because every other vs has been done.

Tha C-Master
Yea, but still, this isn't really meant to be here, maybe in a stealth mission, but not a one on one fight.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Metalmanx

actually, snake would cream spidey, black panther, punisher and cap, but ofcourse it is ridiculous to put solidus snake against the master of magnetism, i dont think his high tech exoskeleton would be of much use{just so every1 knows, SOLIDUS is the third snake brother, and he was the villian in sons of liberty}

GalacticStorm
Snake loses horribly

leonheartmm
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Snake loses horribly

u were just dyin to say that werent you gs.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
u were just dyin to say that werent you gs.

Come on Leon you know you love me really eek!

GalacticStorm
Awww Leon you cant leave a brutha hanging like that eek! laughing out loud

K3VIL
Peak Human guy with guns and metallic tentacles VS a mutant that can create blackholes and control the EM Spectrum energies.
This is hard to decide

leonheartmm
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Come on Leon you know you love me really eek!

ofcourse i love you gs, infact i love you so much that i sumtimes wanna hug you so badly that all of you ribs break and your heart stops beating
then your intestines burst outta ur abdomen muscles, and bile comes out from ur squished pancreas and liver, then i lick your swollen eyesballs and lovingly bite them out of ur eye sockets, next comes your mouth which i also lovingly empty of both ur jaws, then comes your brain which i take out in two crude halves after having opened your head with a chain saw, then i LOVINGLY fill ur body with worms and out it on an alcoloh filled exhibit with all of ur other orgams preserved in jars just so the world could know how much i love you gs.

Scoobless
aaaawwwwwwww........ that's sweet

hug

Onikirimaru
In this fight, Solidous is as useful as a fat chick with small boobs.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
In this fight, Solidous is as useful as a fat chick with small boobs.

laughing i like that one

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually, snake would cream spidey, black panther, punisher and cap, but ofcourse it is ridiculous to put solidus snake against the master of magnetism, i dont think his high tech exoskeleton would be of much use{just so every1 knows, SOLIDUS is the third snake brother, and he was the villian in sons of liberty}

Snake would cream NONE of them unless the match is horridly onesided.

Didn't you say spiderman could beat the trio?

TwisterGameX
Magneto will Murder Solidus Snake. This is a beating, But I bet Spiderman could do it, because his precog will warn him of everything and not get touched....

Avalonofthewind
Solidus has no chance against Mags. While he was supposed to be the "perfect" combination of Solid, Liquid, and Big Boss....he seemed like the biggest failure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.