The Punisher vs Judge Dredd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Dredd and Batman had a serious dislike. How's the future's most fascist cop gonna like fighting with the present's most fascist vigilante?

who?-kid
Both smart, experienced and tough as nails : it's almost impossible to decide who is better or more "powerful". But I'd say Dredd.

jgiant
I'd say Punisher, the original is always better...

who?-kid
Originally posted by jgiant
I'd say Punisher, the original is always better...
Since when is Dredd a Punisher clone ? confused

roughrider
Frank's not gonna like being told "You're next, Punk!"

jgiant
Well he uses a gun doesn't he?

MERCILOUS
ummm, do you even know how long Dredd's been around?

olympian
"Well he uses a gun doesn't he?"

Does that makes Punisher a clone of any wild west cowboy?

And Dreed. Hes overall better. And more feared.

MERCILOUS
Damn right he's over all better, he's in Batman's league.

ImmortalOne
Who ? Dredd ?

MERCILOUS
Yes, Dredd.

ImmortalOne
Well, i dont think so !

Bats is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tougher, he can beat the whole angel host of DC wth 1 minute prep !!

Juntai
Doesn't Dredds armor bounce bullets off? plus he can produce many types of ammo...
"Grenades .. ." BANG!

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Juntai
Doesn't Dredds armor bounce bullets off? plus he can produce many types of ammo...
"Grenades .. ." BANG!

certain calibres yes, and yes he sure can.

jgiant
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
ummm, do you even know how long Dredd's been around?
No, enlighten me...Originally posted by olympian
"Well he uses a gun doesn't he?"

Does that makes Punisher a clone of any wild west cowboy?

And Dreed. Hes overall better. And more feared.
Sarcasim...Originally posted by MERCILOUS
certain calibres yes, and yes he sure can.
certain calibers, well puns got grenades too, but i guess dread may have the upper hand here because he is from the future...But i wouldn't count Frank out...

MERCILOUS
No, enlighten me...
Well not that long in the states but just about forever in the U.K. He's like on issue 2500 over there and i'm pretty sure he has at least a decade on Frank. So if you really think they're that similar Franks the rip.

certain calibers, well puns got grenades too, but i guess dread may have the upper hand here because he is from the future...But i wouldn't count Frank out...

Fragmentation? Shrapnel won't do it. And yes he does have the upper hand. Better armor, better fighting skill, better tactics, better hand to hand, better weaponry, just as resourceful, more experience, better training, more will power, just as tough, basically...Frank's got nothing on him.

Spelljammer
Judge Dredd. He not only has the technology and the training, but he has better style. Then again the nazis did have good fashion sense..

Tassadar
Dredd, but only because of the tech advantage(better armor and weapons)
Even the playing field by giving them the same equipment, and Dredd goes down

Mider
dredd wins he is one tough cookie and is even more business then the punisher perhaps

Nightstick
Pretty even. I'd say its probably close to 50/50.

Milkie
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Well not that long in the states but just about forever in the U.K. He's like on issue 2500 over there and i'm pretty sure he has at least a decade on Frank. So if you really think they're that similar Franks the rip.

Actually Frank was 1974 and Dredd was 1977. But still no one rips off each other. There have been a number of real life people that have took things in their own hands and killed people with no remorse before these guys ever came around that the creators could have based these guys around.

Yowsa
Maybe all the Dredd Punisher threads should be merged.

Oh and anyone thinking Pun wins just check out Dredds thread. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.