Wolverine,Spiderman vs Batman,Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?no prep

Draco69
DC.

Sparkz
can wolverines admantium affect superboy??

Draco69
No.

Tha C-Master
That was quick...

golem370
Not so much because Spiderman would have a good chance against Superboy. And as soon as Batman got close enough to Wolverine he would ether cut off Batmans head or cut out his heart.

Draco69
Please. Spider-Man has no chance against Superboy. His forcefields withstands nukes.

You heavily research Marvel characters....and completely feign ignorance to DC characters. Why? Do some actual research for both companies.

Superboy TK suffocates them.

golem370
If Spider-Man can go toe to toe with firelord then he has a chance against Superboy.

Draco69
You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking or you ruin your already poor reputation on this site.

golem370
No in fact I am not joking.

Draco69
Then my friend you signed your death certificate to insignificant members R us.

Please. Spiderman beating a cosmic being that gave Silver Surfer a run for his money is complete bull.

But too bad your brain cannot understand such simple concepts.

golem370
I have the book he beats Firelord ask anybody in this forum..

Draco69
And they would do this to you:stupid

Tha C-Master
Draco this is harsh....
sad

golem370
Read a book stupid

Juntai
Superboy wins by himself.

Draco69
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Draco this is harsh....
sad

I'm in a bitchy mood. evil face

golem370
And Batman would die before Superboy could do anything.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Draco69
And they would do this to you:stupid I do want to say one thing, superboy murders them alone 10/10, (unless its wolverine prime), but he doesn't really use his abilities to his absolute fullest, he's still discovering himself, correct?

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370
Read a book stupid

Talking to yourself doesn't help anything.

Do us all a favor. Do some actual research on Superboy THEN come back with a coherent arguement.

Draco69
And Batman would die before Superboy could do anything.

How? One word. FORCEFIELD.

TwisterGameX
Tie, Superboy can't logically hit Spiderman.

golem370
and you on Spider-Man I did not say he wouldn't beat Spider-Man but I did say Spiderman had a good chance

Draco69
I do want to say one thing, superboy murders them alone 10/10, (unless its wolverine prime), but he doesn't really use his abilities to his absolute fullest, he's still discovering himself, correct?

No. But that can be said for ALOT of DC characters. His adult version was getting there though.

newjak86
I do want to say one thing, superboy murders them alone 10/10, (unless its wolverine prime), but he doesn't really use his abilities to his absolute fullest, he's still discovering himself, correct? Wolverine Prime as with all Prime characters are simply Fanboy characters that have somehow managed to tape into more than 70% of the Power Fanboy. Wolverine Prime was the first. Sadly though it only seems to be temporary. Noramlly the operate at less than 5 % of the Power Fnaboy.

golem370
If he got a Force Field on he can't do anything ether.

Draco69
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Tie, Superboy can't logically hit Spiderman.

What kind of logic?

Insanity or Loony?

or are you joking? confused

Draco69
If he got a Force Field on he can't do anything ether.

laughing

Heat vision. Wolverine fries.

Superboy grabs Spiderman with his TK and flings him around like a ragdoll.

TwisterGameX
laughing

Superboy grabs Spiderman with his TK and flings him around like a ragdoll.

Superboy can't grab Spidey, if he is warned with Spidey Sense. TIE

golem370
Spider-Man has gone up against the Hulk Juggernaut Silver Surfer Rhino Black Tarantula and others way more powerful then himself yet he is still here.

Juntai
laughing

Superboy grabs Spiderman with his TK and flings him around like a ragdoll. Exactly.
Or he holds them to the ground with TK and hits with 100class punches.

Draco69
and you on Spider-Man I did not say he wouldn't beat Spider-Man but I did say Spiderman had a good chance

The above clearly shows how deluded you are.

I THINK you meant Spider-Man has a good chance of beating Superboy.

He doesn't. Not a chance in hell...unless Chuck Austen is writing it.

Draco69
Spider-Man has gone up against the Hulk Juggernaut Silver Surfer Rhino Black Tarantula and others way more powerful then himself yet he is still here.

Yippee!

Question: Did he beat them?

NO.

Juntai
Yippee!

Question: Did he beat them?

NO.
Or: Should he beat them?
No.

golem370
He has beat Rhino and Black Tarantula and Firelord....

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by newjak86
Wolverine Prime as with all Prime characters are simply Fanboy characters that have somehow managed to tape into more than 70% of the Power Fanboy. Wolverine Prime was the first. Sadly though it only seems to be temporary. Noramlly the operate at less than 5 % of the Power Fnaboy. Oh, thats right, I was tainted by the evil...

Draco69
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Superboy can't grab Spidey, if he is warned with Spidey Sense. TIE

You HONESTLY think Spider-Man can dodge a sublight opponent.

Much less a TK attack?

Please say no. First impressions are everything.

Draco69
He has beat Rhino and Black Tarantula and Firelord....

Superboy>Rhino & Black Tarantula COMBINED

Spider-Man beat a cosmic herald.

You recently posted that SUPERMAN cannot defeat Terrax. But you think SPIDER-MAN can defeat Firelord?

Honey. It's simple. Imagine a person with Jean Grey-level TK powers. Then combine that with all of Superman's abilities.

You get Superboy.

newjak86
Oh, thats right, I was tainted by the evil... Yes it was issue number 17a of the Final Death of Fanboy. In it C-Master the son of Newjak decided that all Fanboys must die. He went on a killing spree destroying as many as possible. He then came to FB Wolverine standing behind a black hole. CM defeated Wolverine but before the death blow could be deliervered somehow Wolverine taped into a large portion of the Power Fanboy somewhere around 80% of it. CM was taken aback and forced to retreat for the time being.

golem370
Listen I have seen the book where Spider-Man Beat the hell out of Firelord......................

Tha C-Master
Yes it was issue number 17a of the Final Death of Fanboy. In it C-Master the son of Newjak decided that all Fanboys must die. He went on a killing spree destroying as many as possible. He then came to FB Wolverine standing behind a black hole. CM defeated Wolverine but before the death blow could be deliervered somehow Wolverine taped into a large portion of the Power Fanboy somewhere around 80% of it. CM was taken aback and forced to retreat for the time being. Ha!! Power fanboy is a typing exercise!!!

newjak86
Ha!! Power fanboy is a typing exercise!!! It is but it was enought tocatch you off guard which is why Wolverine still lives in the BS universe.

Tha C-Master
Listen I have seen the book where Spider-Man Beat the hell out of Firelord...................... Golem, listen for a sec.

What you may not see, or choose to accept is that there are certain logical parameters that are needed within a debate.

This isn't a battle of comic world vs real world.

Given the powers of firelord, and compare them to a mid to upper level street hero, you would logically see that spiderman loses more often thatn not.

See what I mean?

Tha C-Master
It is but it was enought tocatch you off guard which is why Wolverine still lives in the BS universe. I shall return!!!

Draco69
Listen I have seen the book where Spider-Man Beat the hell out of Firelord......................

It's like talking to Jar-Jar Binks...bangin

No SvFL

Spiderman vs. Firelord, or SvFL, is a shorthand that refers to any time when a character performs a feat that their powers and skills should be blatantly insufficient for, and is not repeated or is rarely repeated again relative to the character's overall established career, as well as the character's opponents' established showings. In statistical terms, it is an outlier, something that is radically beyond the character's established capabilities. For example, Spiderman defeating a herald of Galactus is a case of the SvFL exemption; however, Batman being able to sneak up on Superman is not because he has done so frequently under different writers.
For standard debates, feats considered to fall under the SvFL exemption are not valid. Likewise, examples of writing which go against firmly set canon are also ignored. For example, in Larry Hama's run of Batman and Grell's run of Iron Man, both characters were out of character and did things very much against established canon; therefore those runs are disregarded

You HONESTLY believe Spider-Man can defeat Firelord? A cosmic herald. A planet-destroyer. A being that has gone up against Morg and Silver Surfer and held his own.

And yet you say:

There ain't no way he could go toe to toe with Terrax he is way more durable then Superman and vast cosmic power granted him by Galactus
not super breath laser beams from eyes or silly things like that

Either you're being extremely stubborn or extremely ignorant. I tend to think its the latter.

newjak86
I shall return!!! Yes even stronger than before plus Newjak is about to give CM the power to cut people off from the Power Fanboy.

golem370
In a Battle of Fists Spider-Man beat Firelord that comic reality. and He has done things in comic reality that are supposed to be out of his range like Lifting Hundreds of Tons of Rocks and Subway cars and Like beating Firelord down like a dog.

Draco69
In a Battle of Fists Spider-Man beat Firelord that comic reality. and He has done things in comic reality that are supposed to be out of his range like Lifting Hundreds of Tons of Rocks and Subway cars and Like beating Firelord down like a dog.

Spider-Man is Class 10 (now fifteen). He can certainly lift a subway car. And he has.

But beating a cosmic herald?

If you truely believe this a valid and accurate performance then there's no hope for you whatsoever.

golem370
I am being logical because Terrax is A herald of Galactus he is cosmically powered. Let me ask everybody a question is Superman able to survive in Space unaided?

Draco69
I am being logical because Terrax is A herald of Galactus he is cosmically powered.

SO. IS. FIRELORD. And for some odd reason, in your innane little head you believe that Spider-man beating him is credible.

Let me ask everybody a question is Superman able to survive in Space unaided?

Simple: Flight, aura, and holding his breath.

golem370
The Damn Amazing Spider-Man book is proof he beat Firelord in a fist fight.

Tha C-Master
Draco not that it matters, but are you a chick?

golem370
Then all terrax has to do is ring out Superman right.

Draco69
The Damn Amazing Spider-Man book is proof he beat Firelord in a fist fight.

I'm not denying it exists. I'm saying its crap.

You ALMOST had it:

There ain't no way he could go toe to toe with Terrax he is way more durable then Superman and vast cosmic power granted him by Galactus
not super breath laser beams from eyes or silly things like that

I am being logical because Terrax is A herald of Galactus he is cosmically powered. Let me ask everybody a question is Superman able to survive in Space unaided?

Now. LISTEN CAREFULLY. Replace Terrax with Firelord. Then replace Superman with Spider-Man. Good? Now put it all together in your head.

I'll wait. *takes a coffee break*

Draco69
Draco not that it matters, but are you a chick?

No. Thus the name Draco.

If you want to know more about members simply click on the name.

Draco69
Then all terrax has to do is ring out Superman right.

Space has a ring out?

What are talking about?

Are you a schizophrenic?

Seriously, are you?

Tha C-Master
I don't bother, those things are evil...

Draco69
Evil is relative...or is it evil face

golem370
Ok Firelord vs Superboy

blackweaponx
spider-man beat superboy befor in the past i have the comic marvel vs dc and superboy is not good enough to beat spiderman

spiderman beat superboy after a long fight so spiderman wins that and batman is easy to wolverine

golem370
So it's ridiculous to say Superman could be Juggernaut. Because Juggernaut has Magical Power which Superman has a weakness to magic.

Draco69
Ok Firelord vs Superboy

YES. Finally. I knew you could figure it out. There's hope for you yet.

big grin

And Firelord completely owns Superboy in non-PIS fight.

Draco69
So it's ridiculous to say Superman could be Juggernaut. Because Juggernaut has Magical Power which Superman has a weakness to magic.

Superman can't beat Juggernaut. Not conventionally anyway.

Juggernaut has a magical forcefield. Too bad this won't do any harm to Superman since it's merely defensive not offensive.

And Juggernaut is far too slow to land a hit.

Arahan
Firelord vs Spider-Man

Nice fight....but it is highly impossible that Spidey knocks out Firelord with his bare Hands. Spidey shouldnt be able to win, he is not in the same league.

Spider-Man vs Superboy

Same here. May be Spidey would do some punches and kicks (with very little effect) and loses because SB is just too durable, strong, jerk, and fast. Even without using his TK SB wins.

Batman vs Spider-Man

Bats would may be do some hits but they wouldnt be enough to stop Spidey, similar to SB vs SM. So Spidey wins.

Wolverine vs Batman

Defensive Logan
Batman would kick, punch and bateranging Logan. But old Wolvi takes the punishment and strikes when Bats is near enough with his Claws

Berserk Logan
Logan kills Batman within few minutes.

golem370
This is how Juggernaut beats Superman. Superman find out after trying to use his Eye beams that juggernaut has a force field then he trys to fly and hit Juggernaut and Just like when Thor threw his Hammer the closer Superman gets to Juggernaut the slower he gets and just before he hits juggs Juggernaut hits him and keeps hitting him till he is dead.

Arahan
ehm how about opening a thread juggsy vs Supes instead writing in a thread which is about Bats,Sb and Spidey, Logan

golem370
I believe Spider-Man get his adrenaline pumping the more the fight goes on something in Spider-Man gets Bloodthirsty and at that point he is Stronger more durable and Savage.

jplatinum
Superboy is killed by wolverine and spiderman double teaming him, while batman is powering up dragonball style.

Batman then blocks one of wolverine's claw swipes with his bare hand against the claw blade.
Then he grabs wolverines arm and bends it like a pretzel.
Spiderman comes swinging in and kicks batman but he propels off batman's chest, having no effect on batman.
He then begins to throw a series of full speed punches that all travel faster than the speed of sound, Batman dodges them all like neo from the matrix. Batman moves out of the way of spiderman's last punch so fast that spiderman can't see him. He seems to appear behind spiderman,"Whoa my spidersense couldn't pick him up. He's too fast.!"
Batman thumps him with one finger and spiderman is knocked backwards through the air 1000 yards into a wall.
Batman jumps into the air and then powers up and throws a giant flaming batman-gen-ki-dama-hou-dou-kin blast that blows up spiderman laong with the whole planet.

Tha C-Master
Evil is relative...or is it evil face Indeed...

I know what I look like now when I'm a smartass to the fanboys...

Arahan
C you are one of the top posters here. I like your style man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.