Spiderman versus 52,000 Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creshosk
s1800 Hand Ninjas
49000 Hydra Agents
ss600 Dawn of the White Light Members
ss600 Foot Soldiers

How does he do?

Pointinel
im smelling what your cooking, cresh.

wink

Scoobless
i think he covers the ones at the front in webbing then runs away

Ultimate Ion
He was getting torn up by the hundred or so people at The Raft in New Avengers #2. He isn't dumb enough to try to fight 52,000.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
He was getting torn up by the hundred or so people at The Raft in New Avengers #2. He isn't dumb enough to try to fight 52,000.

most of them were super-powered though

but yeah... his best bet is to get some distance and contact the Avengers

jinzin
Originally posted by Pointinel
im smelling what your cooking, cresh.

wink

laughing out loud

me too! laughing out loud

me gusta this thread if you know what i'm talking about...and I think you do.....shifty

Creshosk
But I thought he fights more fluidly against multiple opponents. . .

Scoobless
Originally posted by Creshosk

he does....... and he's taken on large numbers before.... but 52,000 is just insane.... he's not stupid

jinzin

of course he does...about as fluid as a splash...

of blood or something.... confused

Arahan
Well he fought multiple opponents (human) may be 100 hundred and won, dont know what issue this was. But 52000 is well too much.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Scoobless
he does....... and he's taken on large numbers before.... but 52,000 is just insane.... he's not stupid

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=361370&pagenumber=2#post4741335

jinzin
Originally posted by Arahan
Well he fought multiple opponents (human) may be 100 hundred and won, dont know what issue this was. But 52000 is well too much.

he also got put on the run by 20 or so gansters in a fist fight where he admitted he could have bit the dust had he stuck around...

8bitChris
Yeah Wolverine made a bunch of Ninjas look like pre-schoolers and took out a bunch of X list characters most people have never heard of. But he did have a little help.

Like Elektra and 3 Sentinels. It makes for fun reading, but it's kinda stupid at the same time. Well, that's Mark Millar for you.

roughrider
Set this in ancient Greece, at the narrow pass by Thermopylae, Spidey has a better chance. Otherwise, this looks like a job for NEO! raver

jgiant
Spidey gets tired around 2,000 and runs out of steam and gets killed around 5,500...

jgiant
yo roughrider get a bigger sig man...go to the art thread and then to the sig thread and ask someone to make you one...

roughrider
Originally posted by jgiant
yo roughrider get a bigger sig man...go to the art thread and then to the sig thread and ask someone to make you one...

Yeah, thanks, still working on it. I've got some help here; if not, I'll check it out.

jgiant
sweet...

Tha C-Master
Also spiderman doesnt try to kill, unless he used an environmental device, he wouldn't beat that many.

This is your third thread, cresh?

Solidus Snake
i say he takes out 40 by hand

if he uses webs to swing them ito each other he may take out 100.

he'll be killed tho

spidey is king when he has room to dodge, hes not very effective in a broomcloset

Tha C-Master
Yea, his environment is crucial...

Xplosive
They would walk through him, he would look like smashed little spider.

Tha C-Master
Most of them are as lethal as a poptart, but yea, in this case quanitity over quality...

jplatinum
He will die.
Anybody less than juggernaut will die.
Unless they have bombs or blasting powers.

Tha C-Master
Oui, si, yes

jinzin
Originally posted by roughrider
Set this in ancient Greece, at the narrow pass by Thermopylae, Spidey has a better chance. Otherwise, this looks like a job for NEO! raver

ahh the man knows his history... though I doubt that such a pass would matter for spidey as the pass is wayyyyyy too big for one man alone... now an alley way...now we're talking...

Sparkz
He would probally be fine untill some said the dreaded words

"PILE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

TwisterGameX
s1800 Hand Ninjas
49000 Hydra Agents
ss600 Dawn of the White Light Members
ss600 Foot Soldiers

How does he do?

Depends where they fight, and if those people he is facing, has any weapons. If they have weapons then he will, get killed in the cross fire, he can't have room to dodge. If it's all H2H and in an area with buildings, he could just stick on a wall, and web them up, and chuck cars at them.

Magic_attack
Thats a lot of cars...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Magic_attack
Thats a lot of cars...

Two cars could cause an explosion, killing various amounts of people.

Magic_attack
52,000 ppl?

That would still be a lot of cars...

TwisterGameX
52,000 ppl?

That would still be a lot of cars...
Explosion takes out a chunk, then another explosion starts because of that one then...

Well A Human Vs 52000 Ants(non eating flesh ones like no weapons) and The Human Could go out of reach, and open a fire hydrant at them critters.

colossus17
spidey just webs them up..they aint gettin free for atleast 3,000 years....thats what he did to galactus once.....

Magic_attack
Well A Human Vs 52000 Ants(non eating flesh ones like no weapons) and The Human Could go out of reach, and open a fire hydrant at them critters.

Can of hairspray and a lighter... evil face

Creshosk
You guys could try reading the rules, instead of adding in your own stipulations. . .

Tha C-Master
Well spiderman could call in the avengers... stick out tongue

golem370
I bet Blood Thurst Spider-man would make threw 50 percent or them

TwisterGameX

Can of hairspray and a lighter... evil face

If you want to be Cruel, then sure.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by colossus17
spidey just webs them up..they aint gettin free for atleast 3,000 years....thats what he did to galactus once.....

PIS/CIS....maybe

roughrider
Originally posted by jinzin
ahh the man knows his history... though I doubt that such a pass would matter for spidey as the pass is wayyyyyy too big for one man alone... now an alley way...now we're talking...

Or a narrow foot bridge, even better. But this'll be a LOT of body-chucking; Spidey couldn't keep it up for as long as it took, even if everyone just charges him without strategy. Even Wolverine or Sabretooth might start sucking wind after the first ten thousand! rolling on floor laughing

NoFate007
Just because I know the pure sillyness of this thread...

SPIDER-MAN WINS WITH EASE, AND TAKES ON 52 THOUSAND MORE

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Well spiderman could call in the avengers... stick out tongue If he were allowed to use outside help this would be a viable option. However since this is more like a Spidey solo story, and he discovers this army about to invade wherever and he's at their base. . . it's up to him to take them out.

Originally posted by NoFate007
Just because I know the pure sillyness of this thread...

SPIDER-MAN WINS WITH EASE, AND TAKES ON 52 THOUSAND MORE Sillyness? I want to see how well Spiderman does. How far does he get?

TwisterGameX
If he were allowed to use outside help this would be a viable option. However since this is more like a Spidey solo story, and he discovers this army about to invade wherever and he's at their base. . . it's up to him to take them out.

Sillyness? I want to see how well Spiderman does. How far does he get?

he will go all the WAYY. No one touches him, unless they all have ray guns, and fire in a scatter.

Whirlysplatt
If he were allowed to use outside help this would be a viable option. However since this is more like a Spidey solo story, and he discovers this army about to invade wherever and he's at their base. . . it's up to him to take them out.

Sillyness? I want to see how well Spiderman does. How far does he get?

antifanboyism (Creshosks word)

yes

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
antifanboyism (Creshsoks word)

yes what the hell is that in your sig say, and what does your title mean?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
what the hell is that in your sig say, and what does your title mean? He's lording over a circumstantial defeat of Phoenix.

brainchild81
Originally posted by jplatinum
He will die.
Anybody less than juggernaut will die.
Unless they have bombs or blasting powers. Pretty much. I think maybe the Flash and up could pull it off though. I'm taking it that these guys are armed right? Spidey'd web a few people up and get his skinny a$$ the f**k outta there.

Creshosk
Originally posted by brainchild81
Pretty much. I think maybe the Flash and up could pull it off though. I'm taking it that these guys are armed right? Yeah, they're armed:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741335

TwisterGameX
Yeah, they're armed:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741335

laughing

The MISTER
This is a good thread....

Spider-man could probably kill until fatigue beat him if these men are unarmed but if they where armed with guns or swords or even bow and arrows he'd be killed within minutes if he didn't flee.

He'd kill at least 5 or 6000 unarmed opponents by grabbing a femur or two and bouncing around playing bop a mole with the proportionate strength of a spider. That's my opinion.

brainchild81
Yeah, they're armed:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741335 I love ninjas. Originally posted by Creshosk
I want to see how well Spiderman does. How far does he get? That depends on how they are positioned.

Arahan

Creshosk
Originally posted by brainchild81
I love ninjas. That depends on how they are positioned. Well give different examples, so I can see what you mean.

Like the wolverine version of this threa in a jungle with distence between them?

Or like in the picture I posted showing the truck load of ninja?

Metalmanx
In most fights, I do believe that Spiderman wins. But this is clearly just a clear to see Spiderman win. And that's okay. Because I'm not going to deny it.

Spiderman would definitely lose agains 52,000 men. It's not even a contest.

But so would Wolverine, Captain America, Daredevil, Batman, Black Panther, Solid Snake, Punisher, and a bunch of others.

TwisterGameX
I smell BS

8bitChris
Does Spiderman have all the prep time in the world like Wolverine did?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Does Spiderman have all the prep time in the world like Wolverine did?

No he gets Godly Spidersense and dodging ability.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
No he gets Godly Spidersense and dodging ability.

I'm not really sure who you're mocking or what exactly you're making fun of. I haven't seen anyone here say Spiderman wins, including myself. 52,000 trained men easily defeat Spiderman, as well as the others that I just mentioned.

I just feel that your comments are unjustified seeing as everyone is agreeing with what you believe as well.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I'm not really sure who you're mocking or what exactly you're making fun of. I haven't seen anyone here say Spiderman wins, including myself. 52,000 trained men easily defeat Spiderman, as well as the others that I just mentioned.

I just feel that your comments are unjustified seeing as everyone is agreeing with what you believe as well.

Are you paranoid ?

I am mocking and making fun of you......thats what you wanted me to say right ?

Metalmanx
Are you paranoid ?

I am mocking and making fun of you......thats what you wanted me to say right ?

Actually...no. Why would I want you to make fun of me? That seems kind of masochistic to me.

Not that I don't enjoy a little pain every now and then, this is a completely different matter.

TwisterGameX
Actually...no. Why would I want you to make fun of me? That seems kind of masochistic to me.

Not that I don't enjoy a little pain every now and then, this is a completely different matter.
More like, that you think I am directing it at you, so you are trying to make sure.

No I wasn't Mocking you or anything.

Metalmanx
More like, that you think I am directing it at you, so you are trying to make sure.

No I wasn't Mocking you or anything.

Okay. Glad we got that off our chests then.

TwisterGameX
Okay. Glad we got that off our chests then.

indeed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.