Apocalypse vs Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Apocalypse

VS

Terrax

Who wins?

Mainstream
soon the world shall tremble before the might of ............. ..... ..... Apocalypse...but that Terrax guy would win.

JirK
i believe that apocalypse would win eventualy. terrax is not as durable as apoc is. terrax would keep him busy for a wile and destroy just about everything in a 50 mile radius, but get crushed by a giant apocalypse.

not to mention that terrax controls the ground, apocalypse can fly.

roughrider
Nice matchup - two weird-looking guys who make me think of marble and limestone(?) Apocalypse has never quite lived up to his hype I think. Terrax wins.

Lord S
Terrax.

Mainstream
Originally posted by roughrider
Nice matchup - two weird-looking guys who make me think of marble and limestone(?) Apocalypse has never quite lived up to his hype I think. Terrax wins.

perhaps not yet....but in 2000 years or so he shall.

cherry cola
i think this would be better if the 90's cartoon Apocalypse was used because he seemed more powerful. in that case Apocalypse win and turns him into a horseman.

Xplosive
Apocalypse wins.

Mainstream
Originally posted by cherry cola
i think this would be better if the 90's cartoon Apocalypse was used because he seemed more powerful. in that case Apocalypse win and turns him into a horseman.

some Apocalypse's are more power than others....one verison beats Magneto with little effort....other get ripped (of course Xmen aka Test Tube baby boy band cable helped)

Lord S
Originally posted by cherry cola
i think this would be better if the 90's cartoon Apocalypse was used because he seemed more powerful. in that case Apocalypse win and turns him into a horseman. What? Terrax is (was) a Herald of Galactus...and you think Apoc can turn him into a petty Horseman? What a crock of shhh...

Wynndar
Apoc more durable than someone who survived a direct attack from Tyrant?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.