it's dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi-kev
i'm finished entirley with these films, they're just rotted, everything is completly ruined

Lucas won't release the original movies i loved as a child, the tinkering and ruination of the films.

I've left, it's all over....

Resident Evil/Biohazard is now the greatest thing now to me now and i can only live with that.

bye bye Star Wars, R.I.P.

good luck everyone else

PVS
yeah, it happens

.:Space Opera:.
i admit it was fun to be on these forums for the past ...TWO years and in all practicallity it kinda ruined the movie for me. i was WAY To spoiled. i think i enjoyed being spoiled more than i enjoyed the movie.

neo313
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
i admit it was fun to be on these forums for the past ...TWO years and in all practicallity it kinda ruined the movie for me. i was WAY To spoiled. i think i enjoyed being spoiled more than i enjoyed the movie.

Weird, I thought I was the only one.

Apparently not. wink

PVS
ep3 frikin RULES. if you cant see that, then im sorry sad

im sorry too actually...

i was very excited during the first 15 minutes of the movie because the opening space battle was probly the best part because it felt like a fun star wars movie, then it kinda wrapped itself up too quickly in the end.

Red Superfly
I'm sorry too.

Just release the originals on DVD, cleaned up. Put them on another disc with the SE's, we'll still buy it, you muppet.

Lucas is coming dangerously close to polishing his diamond into dust. Boba Fett has already been destroyed. Everything that once made him cool (mystery & bad-assnes) has been completely destroyed. Vader's character isn't close behind, and I can see Han falling at the hands of hasty crap-edit involving him not shooting a single gun at all, and instead throwing CGI flower petals in order to make him look less ruthless.

He's one special edition re-hash away from total destruction with more firepower than I've.....

DeVi| D0do
I wish I didn't agree...

PVS
Originally posted by Red Superfly
and I can see Han falling at the hands of hasty crap-edit involving him not shooting a single gun at all, and instead throwing CGI flower petals in order to make him look less ruthless.

laughing out loud

darthmaul1
Then why don't you stop your bitchin and watch the original unedits on your crappy VHS copies.
The prequels have all the same aspects as the orginals and are alot of fun to watch as well. It's just that the story is a bit more involved/political, so maybe for some people with the brain the size of a peanut it's hard to grasp. but for us intellects, all the movies are extremely enjoyable.

Red Superfly
That's your opinion. Stop telling me what I like.

jedi-kev
Originally posted by darthmaul1
Then why don't you stop your bitchin and watch the original unedits on your crappy VHS copies.
The prequels have all the same aspects as the orginals and are alot of fun to watch as well. It's just that the story is a bit more involved/political, so maybe for some people with the brain the size of a peanut it's hard to grasp. but for us intellects, all the movies are extremely enjoyable.

i really pity you

PVS
Originally posted by Red Superfly
That's your opinion. Stop telling me what I like.

you are falling into a deep sleep

when i count to three and snap my fingers you will enjoy the PT and SE.

1............2.............3.....*snap*

Red Superfly
OMG!11!!1!1 Teh prequells r teh rox0rz!!!!!111!111111!11!1111

PVS
it worked!!! eek! Happy Dance

tlbauerle
LOL!!!!

Ushgarak
Aside form not being very Ep III related, this all seems rather pointless. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.