Phoenix Vs. anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xplosive
I think threads about Phoenix Vs. ... should be stopped. Phoenix is the most powerful, second to TOAA. No comes above Phoenix in power except TOAA. Phoenix could beat whole Marvel Universe at the same time, somewhere in the same way like HOTU did. It can create everything, Phoenix creation power is beyond anyone and Phoenix destruction power is beyond anyone, except TOAA.
Phoenix Vs. ... thread should be stopped, cause anyone you mention, it's poitneless, cause it can't win against Phoenix, except TOAA. But it's also pointless to give TOAA Vs. Phoenix, cause no one can't win against TOAA (and because PF is one of the aspect of TOAA).

Wonderman
Beyonder could beat her. The original one.

Darth_Erebus
I agree. When I first started on this forum (under another ID, WW_Rules) it seemed Phoenix was around 7th or 8th in the pecking order. Since then She has risen to second place. Personally I think the concept of TOAA in comics is completely ridiculous (hopefully we won't get into religious arguments). What's the point in having a single, all powerful, being?

Beyonder
Vs. Chris Claremont.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wonderman
Beyonder could beat her. The original one.

Original Beyonder was humbled when he got a glimpse of what Jean as phoenix was about through Rachel. He really couldnt. Come on guys representative of the Crown is all that needs to be said.

Mainstream
the Spectre could beat her reborn ass.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mainstream
the Spectre could beat her reborn ass.

Nope

Mainstream
damn....what about Silver Surfer

GalacticStorm
Rewad the Lucifer and LT thread to get a good idea of Phoenixes standing

Wonderman
Remember that the Molecule Man was just a pin prick to the Beyonder.
I always saw Phoenix as, one day,(another words when she was first introduced and getting adjusted)one day becoming like a very powerful Molecule Man.

armandovalles
Phoenix is not second best in all of Marvel. She's no even close. Here's a list of everyone that's above her: (not in order)

Dreaming Celestial
TOAA
Living Tribunal
Full Power Galactus
Full Power Tyrant
Ul-Terminus
Trions
Infinites
Cyttorak
The Infinity Gauntlet
The Heart of the Universe
Full Power Imperiex
Eternity
The Beyonder (true)
Nebula
Oblivion
Death
Infinity
Entropy
The Void
Current Scarlet Witch
Mephisto in his dimension
Dormammu in his dimension
Franklin Richards
Binary

And here's people who i think are almost at here level:

Exiles Hyperion
Rune King Thor
The Beyonder (fake)
Molecule Man
Onslaught
Stranger
Surtur
Ymir
Watchers
Celestials
Insane Genis-Vell
The Sentry
Zeus
Odin

Ultimate Ion
The Void? Scarlet Witch? Hyperion?

Jeez. GS is going to have a field day on you. laughing

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wonderman
Remember that the Molecule Man was just a pin prick to the Beyonder.
I always saw Phoenix as, one day,(another words when she was first introduced and getting adjusted)one day becoming like a very powerful Molecule Man.

Now shes been made into something so much more stick out tongue

Xplosive
Originally posted by armandovalles
Phoenix is not second best in all of Marvel. She's no even close. Here's a list of everyone that's above her: (not in order)

Dreaming Celestial
TOAA
Living Tribunal
Full Power Galactus
Full Power Tyrant
Ul-Terminus
The Infinity Gauntlet
Full Power Imperiex
Eternity
The Beyonder (true)
Nebula
Oblivion
Death
Infinity
Entropy
The Void
Current Scarlet Witch
Franklin Richards
Binary

Exiles Hyperion
Rune King Thor
The Beyonder (fake)
Molecule Man
Onslaught
Insane Genis-Vell
The Sentry
Zeus
Odin

That is because your oppinion is wrong.

armandovalles
okay if u think im wrong tell me how she has proved more powerful than each one of those guys.

yahman
Originally posted by Xplosive
I think threads about Phoenix Vs. ... should be stopped. Phoenix is the most powerful, second to TOAA. No comes above Phoenix in power except TOAA. Phoenix could beat whole Marvel Universe at the same time, somewhere in the same way like HOTU did. It can create everything, Phoenix creation power is beyond anyone and Phoenix destruction power is beyond anyone, except TOAA.
Phoenix Vs. ... thread should be stopped, cause anyone you mention, it's poitneless, cause it can't win against Phoenix, except TOAA. But it's also pointless to give TOAA Vs. Phoenix, cause no one can't win against TOAA (and because PF is one of the aspect of TOAA).

laughing laughing

Sorry mate its not going to happen. Not while sum 1 (not mentioning any names ..... punk) . Is around. In fact to be fair to him he has a point they; are quite amusing. smile

GalacticStorm

Dreaming Celestial
TOAA
Living Tribunal
Full Power Galactus
Full Power Tyrant
Ul-Terminus
The Infinity Gauntlet
Full Power Imperiex
Eternity
The Beyonder (true)
Nebula
Oblivion
Death
Infinity
Entropy
The Void
Current Scarlet Witch
Franklin Richards
Binary

Exiles Hyperion
Rune King Thor
The Beyonder (fake)
Molecule Man
Onslaught
Insane Genis-Vell
The Sentry
Zeus
Odin

Armando. While all peoples contributions are valuable your opinion is incredibly inaccurate in light of what is actually stated and featured in the comics. Please have some common sense:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/8144/ohotmuff05streetsamuraidcp101d.jpg

Phoenix is responsible for Galactus' creation. What is now current continuity as made so by Xmen forever is the fact that Big G and all the abstracts are merely the evolved humanity of the previous universe. Phoenix sparks off creation and then steers evolution to the point where humanity evolves and then replaces the universe abstracts. At which point Phoenix ends creation and transfers it all to the White Hot room(marvels after life) before starting it again with some of the evolved humanity reborn as the new universes abstracts. Phoenix is the only constant in creation This was all made clear in Xmen Forever and is current continuity. Here is the latest Big G bio which supports this and shows Phoenixes role as his creator.

Xplosive
okay if u think im wrong tell me how she has proved more powerful than each one of those guys.

Helding the Universe, and than you think Odin is at here level. And Phoenix created abstracts...

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Armando. While all peoples contributions are valuable your opinion is incredibly inaccurate in light of what is actually stated and featured in the comics. Please have some common sense:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/8144/ohotmuff05streetsamuraidcp101d.jpg

Phoenix is responsible for Galactus' creation. What is now current continuity as made so by Xmen forever is the fact that Big G and all the abstracts are merely the evolved humanity of the previous universe. Phoenix sparks off creation and then steers evolution to the point where humanity evolves and then replaces the universe abstracts. At which point Phoenix ends creation and transfers it all to the White Hot room(marvels after life) before starting it again with some of the evolved humanity reborn as the new universes abstracts. Phoenix is the only constant in creation This was all made clear in Xmen Forever and is current continuity. Here is the latest Big G bio which supports this and shows Phoenixes role as his creator.

I read that yeterday.... yeh i know i was surprised i could ead aswell. smile

GalacticStorm
And heres her holding the 616 reality (Eternity) in her hand:

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2959/8a9hc.jpg

yahman
And heres her holding the 616 reality (Eternity) in her hand:

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2959/8a9hc.jpg

It kind of looks like the milky way galaxy.... Nothing like the universe, which is apparently ballooned shaped or horse saddle shaped i can't remember. smile

armandovalles
well then i may be wrong with some of them, but i still believe guys like LT, The Infinity Gauntlet, The Heart of the Universe, and the Infinites are more powerful than Phoenix, not just TOAA.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
It kind of looks like the milky way galaxy.... Nothing like the universe, which is apparently ballooned shaped or horse saddle shaped i can't remember. smile

Anyone who has read the issue will tell you that its the 616 reality and by reading the panel you can find out for yourself that its the universe

yahman
Anyone who has read the issue will tell you that its the 616 reality and by reading the panel you can find out for yourself that its the universe

It was a passing observation nothing more wink

GalacticStorm
well then i may be wrong with some of them, but i still believe guys like LT, The Infinity Gauntlet, The Heart of the Universe, and the Infinites are more powerful than Phoenix, not just TOAA.

Go to this link to have your queries answered:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=365666&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=4

Xplosive

Maybe only that (it was shown as absolute power and it made out of LT complete insect), but LT and others doesn't stand a chance, espeacilly those others.

GalacticStorm
Also as a representative of the Crown which by definition is the place where gods consciousness resides its pretty clear that Phoeni xis above those people Armando. New Xmen(151 to 154) talks of Jeans connection with the Crown and in the scan with Jean holding the universe you can even see the Crown consciousness talking to her.

armandovalles
i highly doubt LT and the IG doesnt stand a chance. LT overrode the effects of the IG with a snap of his fingers, and the IG whiped out Eternity, Lord Chaos, Master Order, Galactus, Stranger, and a bunch of others all with one blast. In my opinion, i really dont care wut anyone says until i get proof on paper, the IG and LT are both also above Phoenix along with THOTU and TOAA.

kevdude
armandovalles imperiex is a DC bing not Marvel. smile

GalacticStorm
I forgot to mention how Xmen Forever clearly depicts how one wielding the phoenix power becomes supreme over creation. With enough power to humble LT even:

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8120/5a8oc.jpg

GalacticStorm
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/5577/5b6rl.jpg

GalacticStorm
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8008/66uf.jpg

Xplosive
I really don't care wut anyone says until I get proof on paper, the IG and LT are both also above Phoenix along with THOTU and TOAA.

No, LT doesn't stand a chance, he would go down as he did against THOTU. And if LT would go down, it's not worth mentioning IG.

yahman
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8008/66uf.jpg

So when do you intend on becoming a martyr ? All the other prophets became martyr's smile

armandovalles
dude all that shows is Eternity, Infinity, etc. I know they are below Phoenix. Im saying LT and IG are above her. LT and IG are also way above Eternity and all those in the pic.

kevdude
glacticstorm do u have a actual pic of The Living Tribunal kneeling to Phoenix???

Ultimate Ion
The person next to Infinity is LT.

armandovalles
no its not LT for one is gold not silver and number 2 LT has 3 faces not just one.

Ultimate Ion
I never knew LT had 3 faces.roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's obviously covered up and that pic is blown up so the detail is lacking. If you can name another cosmic being who that might be, by all means, please do so.

armandovalles
i dont know who that could be but i know for sure thats not LT for alot of reasons:

-LT is gold, not silver
-LT has 3 faces
-LT were's a purple hood
-LT has shining stars on his chest, shoulders, and as his eyes
-LT is like 5 times the size of Eternity and Infinity, and here he's shown to be about the same size

Whirlysplatt
I think I need to post the picture again to bring sanity back smile After all seeing Phoenix get beaten and killed by a magneto doppleganger puts things in perspective. Oh and on the Galactus thing, the phoenix force filled his egg he was already celestial level smile Almost time for the picture GS has posted lots of links to threads where he has written essay. So really he is creating a "self supporting argument".

Whirlysplatt
Phoenix losing "jgg" sorry dying

Ultimate Ion
i dont know who that could be but i know for sure thats not LT for alot of reasons:

-LT is gold, not silver
-LT has 3 faces
-LT were's a purple hood
-LT has shining stars on his chest, shoulders, and as his eyes
-LT is like 5 times the size of Eternity and Infinity, and here he's shown to be about the same size
The picture is discolored. In the actual book, everything is shaded dark blue except for Jean.

I still want you to tell me who it is since you are so sure it isn't LT. Until you prove it's someone else, I'll just assume it is. smile

armandovalles
alright hold on and ill figure it out if it'll get ya ta shut up lol. jk jk

Whirlysplatt
Phoenix dying "jgg"

yahman
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
The picture is discolored. In the actual book, everything is shaded dark blue except for Jean.

I still want you to tell me who it is since you are so sure it isn't LT. Until you prove it's someone else, I'll just assume it is. smile

It was me .... I was representing J.P. He told me to be courteous and to not cause any problems. smile

armandovalles
It looks alot like Jocasta, but she wouldnt be there so i dont think its her. Or it may be Isis, who is a high-level goddess. Other than that, i dont know, but i refuse to believe it's the Living Tribunal.

golem370
Celestials are above Phoenix

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by golem370

yes yes yes yes they are smile

Onikirimaru
I remember that Rocky with a training montage can beat Pheonix. So he must be TOAA right?

Xplosive
It surely isn't Isis, it's LT.

Mainstream

Super Nameks are too.

golem370
And what about Kubik he beat Beyonder to so what about him being above Phoenix

Mainstream
seems likely Kubik is above her golem370

Creshosk
Celestials are above Phoenix Oh, so that's why she was able to drive them off:

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/jean12.jpg

And this picture too:

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Creshosk
Oh, so that's why she was able to drive them off:

And this picture too:

but not the clone of magneto

yahman
Oh, so that's why she was able to drive them off:

And this picture too:

I see a lot of 'driving' not a lot of 'off' smile

Creshosk
I see a lot of 'driving' not a lot of 'off' smile That's what happened. The celestial was going to judge that world, and Phoenix drove it off.

Whirlysplatt
I see a lot of 'driving' not a lot of 'off' smile

and you won't smile hey like my new sig?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
but not the clone of magneto Phoenix choose to die. yes

yahman
and you won't smile hey like my new sig?

laughing laughing laughing

I knew it would only be a matter of time big grin

Creshosk
Whirly likes that plot device too much. Oh well. . .

yahman
That's what happened. The celestial was going to judge that world, and Phoenix drove it off.

It kind of looks like phoenix is propping up its hand. Maybe she's the 'Crowns' official hand rest. smile

Creshosk
It kind of looks like phoenix is propping up its hand. Maybe she's the 'Crowns' official hand rest. smile She drove it off buddy,

X-Factor #43, 50

yahman
She drove it off buddy,

X-Factor #43, 50

I see no proof of that, Sonny Jim smile

Creshosk
I see no proof of that, Sonny Jim smile Go read the comic. stick out tongue

It's right there. wink

Or you can keep living in your own fantasy world where the truth will never reach your closed off mind. smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
I remember that Rocky with a training montage can beat Pheonix. So he must be TOAA right?

I believe this is truth because its funny yes

but not as funny as jgg

Maestro
True beyonders would take phoenix, just a fraction of their power can make cosmic cubes.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Mainstream
Super Nameks are too.

So true smile

Creshosk
I believe this is truth because its funny yes

but not as funny as jgg roll eyes (sarcastic)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Smilemotie/smile_no.gif

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Maestro
True beyonders would take phoenix, just a fraction of their power can make cosmic cubes.

So true

Creshosk
So true http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Smilemotie/smile_no.gif That's just your hatred talking. yes

Whirlysplatt
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Smilemotie/smile_no.gif That's just your hatred talking. yes

truly all the hatred seems aimed at me Creh if you look back you will find lots of personal comments made about me but few comments even acknowledging you and GS beyond commenting on your use of personal attacks, to come off the topic of Jgg please let the picture talk smile

Whirlysplatt
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Smilemotie/smile_no.gif That's just your hatred talking. yes

how is agreeing with someone else hatred smile Surely its supportive confused

anyway heres jgg

Creshosk
Hey, you're asking for it when you do things like this

"Who needs extra information?"

People who are reasonable and objective.

Who discards extra information?

Who needs other imformation

Obviously not trying to be resonable. The picture has been explained. You refuse to listen to it. So you are asking for peronal discussion.

Whirlysplatt
Hey, you're asking for it when you do things like this

"Who needs extra information?"

People who are reasonable and objective.

Who discards extra information?

Obviously not trying to be resonable. The picture has been explained. You refuse to listen to it. So you are asking for peronal discussion.

The explanation has far less sense than the picture and "jgg" etc does not fit with it, thank you tough for coming up from the personal abuse this level of maturity has been noted. Take the next step Cresh you have changed what you said initially that everyone loses etc.

Creshosk
how is agreeing with someone else hatred smile Surely its supportive confused

anyway heres jgg You're agreeing because he's attacking a character you hate. So regardless of any other information . . .

Who needs other imformation

. . . You'll agree with anyone who suggests someone who can beat the character you hate . . .

Originally posted by Onikirimaru

I believe this is truth

No matter how ridiculous the premise.

Whirlysplatt
You're agreeing because he's attacking a character you hate. So regardless of any other information . . .

. . . You'll agree with anyone who suggests someone who can beat the character you hate . . .

I believe this is truth

I certainly hate no character (they are not real) and truthfully no one on earth

heres jgg

Whirlysplatt
You're agreeing because he's attacking a character you hate. So regardless of any other information . . .

I believe this is truth

Cresh all this highlights is many find the Phoenix myth as funny as I do and many people can beat hersmile

Creshosk
The explanation has far less sense than the picture Doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense. . we ARE talking aobut the Phoenix here.

You know "flawed character based on a flawed interpritation of a flawed theory"

and "jgg" etc does not fit with it,In your opinion. But that doesn't matter because that's what it is. You prove once again you haven't read the comic, and are just going gaga over the picture.

thank you tough for coming up from the personal abuse this level of maturity has been noted. Take the next step Cresh you have changed what you said initially that everyone loses etc. I'm not saying everyone looses to phoenix, I've never said that.

I'm saying there is a reason why she was killed here.

Whirlysplatt
Doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense. . we ARE talking aobut the Phoenix here.

You know "flawed character based on a flawed interpritation of a flawed theory"

I'm not saying everyone looses to phoenix, I've never said that.

I'm saying there is a reason why she was killed here.

yes the reason is the stored energy has to go somewhere and she is getting a planetary scale stroke imo smile

Creshosk

I certainly hate no character (they are not real) and truthfully no one on earth

heres jgg Your actions speak louder than words I'm affraid.

I truly do feel you hate her. You've spammed that picture far too much for me to think otherwise.

Cresh all this highlights is many find the Phoenix myth as funny as I do and many people can beat hersmile With the right circumstances anyone can beat anyone else.

In a random match those circumstances are removed, but you don't seem to care about circumstances, all you are interested in is her defeat.

This once again goes against what you said about not hating the character.

golem370
Could she have done that to Exitar or the Dreaming Celestial?

Beyonder
It kind of looks like phoenix is propping up its hand. Maybe she's the 'Crowns' official hand rest. smile

...it also looks like Arishem is about to give a thumbs down on Phoenix...

Phoenix: ...I am the Primal Force of Creation. Heed my words and leave Earth...
Arishem: You suck..."jgg."
*Arishem about to give a thumbs down on Phoenix*
Phoenix: Noooooooooo! GS says I don't suck! sad
*Phoenix flies up to prevent Arishem from giving her the "you suck finger."*

Whirly: Jgg...jgg...jgg...hahahahaha! evil face

Whirlysplatt
Your actions speak louder than words I'm affraid.

I truly do feel you hate her. You've spammed that picture far too much for me to think otherwise.

With the right circumstances anyone can beat anyone else.

In a random match those circumstances are removed, but you don't seem to care about circumstances, all you are interested in is her defeat.

This once again goes against what you said about not hating the character.

I've got her defeat its here in the pic, what amuses me and the reason it keeps getting posted is you and GS will not accept the picture shows Jean being defeatedsmile It clearly does

Creshosk
yes the reason is the stored energy has to go somewhere and she is getting a planetary scale stroke imo smile That's HIS explination. But I'm affraid it makes LESS sense than the character without the REAL explination.

This is a character that took blasts from Galactus, without flinching.

This is a character that only seems to die when she decides to die.

look at Phoenix 2, she took shots from a Shi'ar ship, without flinching. . . and then is later, when begging the X-Men to kill her, dies by a shi'ar laser?

When she chooses to die, she dies.

Are you saying that this Magneto clone IS more powerful than Galactus?

Does that make sense to you?

Creshosk
I've got her defeat its here in the pic, And you say you don't hate her. no

what amuses me and the reason it keeps getting posted is you and GS will not accept the picture shows Jean being defeatedsmile It clearly does And we've explained why. But you don't care about circumstances and plot devices. All you care about is her defeat.

You are indeed an anti-fanboy of phoenix. . you do indeed hate the character.

Whirlysplatt
And you say you don't hate her. no

And we've explained why. But you don't care about circumstances and plot devices. All you care about is her defeat.

You are indeed an anti-fanboy of phoenix. . you do indeed hate the character.

Not at all you refuse to admit her defeat its here smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by Beyonder
...it also looks like Arishem is about to give a thumbs down on Phoenix...

Phoenix: ...I am the Primal Force of Creation. Heed my words and leave Earth...
Arishem: You suck..."jgg."
*Arishem about to give a thumbs down on Phoenix*
Phoenix: Noooooooooo! GS says I don't suck! sad
*Phoenix flies up to prevent Arishem from giving her the "you suck finger."*

Whirly: Jgg...jgg...jgg...hahahahaha! evil face Earth?

You obviously didn't read the comic either. . .

I'm expected to debate characters that the majority of people don't even seem to bother reading about?

You people know nothing about the events in question, as you haven't read about them, and still you argue?

yahman
Earth?

I'm expected to debate characters that the majority of people don't even seem to bother reading about?

You people know nothing about the events in question, as you haven't read about them, and still you argue?

I wonder why roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Creshosk
Not at all you refuse to admit her defeat its here smile You don't listen/read a thing I say do you?

With the right circumstances any character can defeat any other character.

She is defeated with circumstances. But you don't care, you OBVIOUSLY don't care.

You are still chanting. "Die, phoenix die!" You are not being rational or resaonable.

Whirlysplatt
That's HIS explination. But I'm affraid it makes LESS sense than the character without the REAL explination.

This is a character that took blasts from Galactus, without flinching.

This is a character that only seems to die when she decides to die.

look at Phoenix 2, she took shots from a Shi'ar ship, without flinching. . . and then is later, when begging the X-Men to kill her, dies by a shi'ar laser?

When she chooses to die, she dies.

Are you saying that this Magneto clone IS more powerful than Galactus?

Does that make sense to you?

All that energy had to go somewhere............

The answers in the sentence

the result is in this death rattle ""jgg"

its not about anything but fact, you could post scans to disprove it, where Phoenix says "I meant to die", but they don't exist smile

Creshosk
I wonder why roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin Well, in whirly's case at least it's because he hates the character. sad

yahman
Well, in whirly's case at least it's because he hates the character. sad

laughing laughing

#Long Sigh # smile

Beyonder
Earth?

Then please post scans if you have the comic. Don't just post one scan of the PF doing nothing and claiming that a few panels later she wins.

Whirlysplatt
Well, in whirly's case at least it's because he hates the character. sad

not at all

Whirlysplatt
laughing laughing

#Long Sigh # smile

Indeed long sigh smile

Whirlysplatt
Then please post scans if you have the comic. Don't just post one scan of the PF doing nothing and claiming that a few panels later she wins.

So true smile

Creshosk
All that energy had to go somewhere............ That's his explination. . . obviously that's more energy than Galactus had then huh?

Obviously he's more powerful than galactus?

The answers in the sentence

the result is in this death rattle ""jgg"

its not about anything but fact, you could post scans to disprove it, where Phoenix says "I meant to die", but they don't exist smile And now you're being intentionally difficult again.

How would you know though? You haven't read the comic.

I thought that when it was said that she needed to die to be reborn was pretty evident. And when she is later shown outside of 616 holding it, being told to fix it it was pretty evident too.

Not that you care, you just want her to die. So much hatred, and you wonder why you are attacked personally. . .

Whirlysplatt

Indeed Beyondersmile

I would like to see GS or Cresh post scans saying anything as clear as the captions heresmile If you have them guys, post them big grin but you won't will you?

Creshosk
not at all You can stop lieing to me you know.

So true smile Why don't you and prove me wrong eh?

Creshosk
I would like to see GS or Cresh post scans saying anything as clear as the captions heresmile If you have them post them Characters lie or are mistaken all the time.

I'm curious as to how someone that is destroying countless future generations can't take this guys attack?

She takes Galactus's attacks and yet this guy she can't handle?

That only makes sense if you hate the character.

Whirlysplatt
Characters lie or are mistaken all the time.

I'm curious as to how someone that is destroying countless future generations can't take this guys attack?

She takes Galactus's attacks and yet this guy she can't handle?

That only makes sense if you hate the character.

Then post the proof she can? Its over to you guys to disprove this pic smile

posted again for amusement purposes

Indeed Beyondersmile

I would like to see GS or Cresh post scans saying anything as clear as the captions heresmile If you have them guys, post them big grin but you won't will you?

armandovalles
Oh yea i forgot about someone in my list who i think can take Phoenix down, the Goblyn Force.

Magic_attack
So Phoenix can beat everyone except a magneto knock off then? What comic is that from Whirly?

Beyonder
Originally posted by Magic_attack
So Phoenix can beat everyone except a magneto knock off then? What comic is that from Whirly?

Who's this Everyone you speak of?

Magneto V. Phoenix:

Magneto = pimp

Phoenix = rip

Magic_attack
Thats why Im askin. I havent read the comic. No one is disclaiming it, so I wanna get it.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Magic_attack

Its from New Xmen 150. Heres an explanation:

Jean appearing in a coccon in 1986 after the Dark Phoenix saga heralded the retcon. This made Phoenix Force an entity unto itself (which it hadnt been previously) and also shoved all accountability for the D'bari incident on to the Phoenix. This was needed for Jean a popular heroine of the time to appear with an untarnished rep in the new X Factor team. New Xmen however helped abolish that retcon by establishing the cocoon/egg as a part of the phoenix life cycle. It then went on to state that Jean has to die to be reborn. Therefore making phoenix and Jean once again one and the same.

Your attempt to catch me out has once again flopped. As stated in the very same issue, Jean was needed in another reality. As was established by the title to be reborn at the required point, Jean had to die. It is the way of the Phoenix. Be it through suicide or allowing the destruction of her physical body Jean was meant to die and would have achieved it through any means possible.

You merely witnessed a part of the phoenix life cycle. Good try. eek! laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Tomorrow i will post scans of Jean saying that phoenix must die in blood, flame and sacrifice, only to be reborn. She says this in New Xmen 128 and talks of having to carry out phoenix work a disinfection in the future.

I will then post scans of Jean saying she has to leave this reality by the orders of the Crown.

I will also post the next scene on from the one that sbeen posted showing Jean in a phoenix egg.

Whirlysplatt
Tomorrow i will post scans of Jean saying that phoenix must die in blood, flame and sacrifice, only to be reborn. She says this in New Xmen 128 and talks of having to carry out phoenix work a disinfection in the future.

I will then post scans of Jean saying she has to leave this reality by the orders of the Crown.

I will also post the next scene on from the one that sbeen posted showing Jean in a phoenix egg.

That statement is semantics and proves nothing to do with this fight smile

correct me if i,m wrong but Xmen 150 where this fight is is after X men 128 I think confused your scans will mean nothing smile except she had a job to do a 150 years later, seems a long time to die beforehand to me. show something of relevance smile

Creshosk
That statement is semantics and proves nothing to do with this fight smile Actually, it's not semantics.

You're just trying to discard it because it debunks your false beleif . sad

Whirlysplatt

correct me if i,m wrong but Xmen 150 where this fight is is after X men 128 I think confused your scans will mean nothing smile except she had a job to do a 150 years later, seems a long time to die beforehand to me. show something of relevance smile

GalacticStorm

Not at all. By proving that Phoenix must die to be reborn and also that she had to leave the 616 reality to perform her phoenix work in the future im providing an explanation as to why phoenix s physical body was allowed to be destroyed. When ive posted the appropriate scans tomorrow you can post that pic as many times as you like because it will mean nothing. eek! laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Not at all. By proving that Phoenix must die to be reborn and also that she had to leave the 616 reality to perform her phoenix work in the future im providing an explanation as to why phoenix s physical body was allowed to be destroyed. When ive posted the appropriate scans tomorrow you can post that pic as many times as you like because it will mean nothing. eek! laughing out loud

as usual you will fill in the gaps in text with supposition of your own.

I grow bored

heres "jgg" have a good night, I hope not thinking about all these people who have read Whirly's post and do not agree about phoenix, I am having a sandwich and going to sleep smile

goodnight

GalacticStorm
as usual you will fill in the gaps in text with supposition of your own.

I grow bored

heres "jgg" have a good night, I hope not thinking about all these people who have read Whirly's post and do not agree about phoenix, I am having a sandwich and going to sleep smile

goodnight

Not at all. Whirly good night to you wink

As long as i post the appropriate scans then thats all that matters as far as forum opinion is concerned. That is why your attempts to bring about change in the hierarchy thread have fallen on deaf ears sad

I continue engaging you in this cycle of repitition because its fun and your efforts ultimately change nothing. I hope to hear from you tomorrow. Nite nite eek! laughing out loud

yahman
Not at all. Whirly good night to you wink

As long as i post the appropriate scans then thats all that matters as far as forum opinion is concerned. That is why your attempts to bring about change in the hierarchy thread have fallen on death ears sad

I continue engaging you in this cycle of repitition because its fun and your efforts ultimately change nothing. I hope to hear from you tomorrow. Nite nite eek! laughing out loud

Don't get a kiss goodnight aswell. I did congratulate 'your boy' laughing out loud Cresh on doing such a good job on your behalf. kiss

Whirlysplatt
Don't get a kiss goodnight aswell. I did congratulate 'your boy' laughing out loud Cresh on doing such a good job on your behalf. kiss

laughing

GalacticStorm

I save my kisses for the original. Pale imitations arent worthy of my attention embarrasment eek! laughing out loud

yahman
I save my kisses for the original. Pale imitations arent worthy of my attention embarrasment eek! laughing out loud

oooooooooohhh its cold in here. sad

Whirlysplatt
Sidebar - it is interesting how most posters have been anti Phoenix tonight smile So much for your hiearchy GS

GalacticStorm
Sidebar - it is interesting how most posters have been anti Phoenix tonight smile So much for your hiearchy GS

Not so. Who Beyonder and Armando? Long time members will know why that happened. Apart from that there was a noob or two who didnt no better. Thats cool with me.

The vast majority of veterans , those that are respected by all do indeed believe in the majority of what i say. Some think Phoenix is just below, LT some think on par and some believe beyond, but thats cool, ive had great success with what i set out to do and take great pleasure in watching your attempts to influence fall on deaf ears. eek! laughing out loud

Creshosk
Sidebar - it is interesting how most posters have been anti Phoenix tonight smile So much for your hiearchy GS I thought it was the "myth" you were after?

armandovalles
wait am i considered a long-term member GS or am i considered one of those who has been anti-phoenix?

Whirlysplatt
Not so. Who Beyonder and Armando? Long time members will know why that happened. Apart from that there was a noob or two who didnt no better. Thats cool with me.

The vast majority of veterans , those that are respected by all do indeed believe in the majority of what i say. Some think Phoenix is just below, LT some think on par and some believe beyond, but thats cool, ive had great success with what i set out to do and take great pleasure in watching your attempts to influence fall on deaf ears. eek! laughing out loud

I respect all members not just those who post lists GS

Even the veterans like Maestro, Beyonder etc don't believe it they are 2004 members smile

are you saying these guys are stupid? because thats what it sounds like, are you saying your ideas are more important than theirs?

GalacticStorm
wait am i considered a long-term member GS or am i considered one of those who has been anti-phoenix?

Well tonight you've slowly been going through the enlightening process wink

Youre late though i cant believe you still thought Galactus or any of the abstracts stood a chance. stick out tongue

Nah youre not anti phoenix at all. You just didnt know. Now you do.

newjak86
Well tonight you've slowly been going through the enlightening process wink

Youre late though i cant believe you still thought Galactus or any of the abstracts stood a chance. stick out tongue

Nah youre not anti phoenix at all. You just didnt know. Now you do. Am I anti Phoenix big grin

Whirlysplatt

Even the veterans like Maestro, Beyonder etc don't believe it they are 2004 members

are you saying these guys are stupid? because thats what it sounds like, are you saying your ideas are more important than theirs?

respected by who GS the vast majority of members realise the most respected members threads are a joke, no one scores higher than me and I see them for what they are and refuse to post on them.

armandovalles
well it's not that i thought Galactus was higher, the only ones that i thought was higher and still do are LT and IG but one time on this board i heard someone say Galactus drove off the Phoenix so i assumed he was more powerful. My bad, sry.

yahman
Im pro phoenix smile

GalacticStorm

Even the veterans like Maestro, Beyonder etc don't believe it they are 2004 members smile

Whirly Hooray hit the nail on the head yesterday. He spotted your game from a mile off. Dont purposely misinterpret my post. Come on lets be grown up about this eek!

Whirlysplatt
well it's not that i thought Galactus was higher, the only ones that i thought was higher and still do are LT and IG but one time on this board i heard someone say Galactus drove off the Phoenix so i assumed he was more powerful. My bad, sry.

don't be full powered if this pic is anything to go by he could be smile

GalacticStorm

My scan is of LT on his knees. I can show you another if you'd like?

Whirlysplatt
Whirly Hooray hit the nail on the head yesterday. He spotted your game from a mile off. Dont purposely misinterpret my post. Come on lets be grown up about this eek!

and his tone changed when he reread things smile not misinterpreting at all you go on about these respected members that agree with you implying all those that do not are not respected. smile

GalacticStorm
don't be full powered if this pic is anything to go by he could be smile

expalined away already. Post it as many times as you'd like it changes nothing eek!

Whirlysplatt
My scan is of LT on his knees. I can show you another if you'd like?

from a future timeline 616 has lots of those e.g. Guardians of the Galaxy all continuity

armandovalles
well maybe yes maybe it is him but there's no proof.

yahman
expalined away already. Post it as many times as you'd like it changes nothing eek!

Its still funny though confusedyawn

Whirlysplatt

not yet, and I doubt it will be beyond supposition

Whirlysplatt
well maybe yes maybe it is him but there's no proof.

I respect you armand you have a right to an opinion, everyone does

GalacticStorm
and his tone changed when he reread things smile not misinterpreting at all you go on about these respected members that agree with you implying all those that do not are not respected. smile

This is a forum where all we have to go on are peoples posts. Personally i have a level of respect for all on this forum however that level changes understandably according to each individuals contributions to the forum. I am not alone in being like that. One need only look at a best debaters thread to see those who are widely respected here due to their contributions and theres nothing wrong with that as long as theres a level of respect had for all.

Im happy that those i have the utmost respect for, those the forum seems to have the utmost respect be it because theyre veterans or because of excellent contribution are among those i count as enlightened. While they might not all agree with every single thing i state, they have taken it in and for all of them phoenix has been raised to a greater prominence then she was in their eyes previously. For that im glad and nothing will change that.

My scans and previous posts have achieved and this and people have been enlightened and those highly respected members those veterans will not be swayed by games or wordplay. Noobs will as is understandable and expected and thats cool mate eek! people ive had problems with in the past jump on your bandwagon as well seeing a chance to have another go as it were and thats cool and expected as well. smile big grin eek! wink

Whirlysplatt
This is a forum where all we have to go on are peoples posts. Personally i have a level of respect for all on this forum however that level changes understandably according to each individuals contributions to the forum. I am not alone in being like that. One need only look at a best debaters thread to see those who are widely respected here due to their contributions and theres nothing wrong with that as long as theres a level of respect had for all.

Im happy that those i have the utmost respect for, those the forum seems to have the utmost respect be it because theyre veterans or because of excellent contribution are among those i count as enlightened. While they might not all agree with every single thing i state, they have taken it in and for all of them phoenix has been raised to a greater prominence then she was in their eyes previously. For that im glad and nothing will change that.

My scans and previous posts have achieved and this and people have been enlightened and those highly respected members those veterans will not be swayed by games or wordplay. Noobs will as is understandable and expected and thats cool mate eek! people ive had problems with in the past jump on your bandwagon as well seeing a chance to have another go as it were and thats cool and expected as well. smile big grin eek! wink

I see so if they agree with you they are enlightened smile

tsk, tsk

GalacticStorm
from a future timeline 616 has lots of those e.g. Guardians of the Galaxy all continuity

Its not a future timeline at all im afraid to say. It doesnt even occur in the future so what are you talking about? Your dismissing it and arguing against when you have yet to read it. I hope you dont condone such practice in your lectures mate embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xmen Forever was where Juggs first reformed, where Toad transformed , where Iceman started fulfilling his potential.

To debate objectively try doing some background reading mate or at least refrain from dismissing that which you have no knowledge of eek! embarrasment

GalacticStorm
I see so if they agree with you they are enlightened smile

tsk, tsk

If they agree with whats clearly shown in the comics then yeah i consider them enlightened. smile

Id love for you to point out examples of my supposition and i'll gladly set you straight smile big grin

Whirlysplatt
Its not a future timeline at all im afraid to say. It doesnt even occur in the future so what are you talking about? Your dismissing it and arguing against when you have yet to read it. I hope you dont condone such practice in your lectures mate embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xmen Forever was where Juggs first reformed, where Toad transformed , where Iceman started fulfilling his potential.

To debate objectively try doing some background reading mate or at least refrain from dismissing that which you have no knowledge of eek! embarrasment

Well thats your opinion I think you posts have spoken for themselves and on that i'm not joking, calling people enlightened and unenlightened on a comics forum is not on really GS.

So Phoenix becoming the supreme being in the future does not take place in the future. OK confused

Creshosk
i heard someone say Galactus drove off the Phoenix. He drove off a host, who had just about killed him.

However it wasn't through force. He enlighted the host about its power source, which upset the host to the point of leaving. If the battle had continued Galactus would be more than just "hovering near death".

This shows that a phoenix host can beat Galactus at his normal showings.

Whirlysplatt
He drove off a host, who had just about killed him.

However it wasn't through force. He enlighted the host about its power source, which upset the host to the point of leaving. If the battle had continued Galactus would be more than just "hovering near death".

This shows that a phoenix host can beat Galactus at his normal showings.

on that occasion and then theres this smile

broly112
Brolly would wipeout Phoenix wit his toenail

GalacticStorm
Well thats your opinion I think you posts have spoken for themselves and on that i'm not joking, calling people enlightened and unenlightened on a comics forum is not on really GS.

So Phoenix becoming the supreme being in the future does not take place in the future. OK confused

Its not on? What are you talking about Whirly. You make it sound like im dividing people into casts, not deeming everyone here as equals when all can see that is far from the case. A lot of people here dont read the amount i or others do and have no knowledge of the various retcons that have taken place in the past or are in place now. That is not theirfault it doesnt make them lower than others that do, but at the same time it doesnt stop them from being ignorant on current continuity and therefore not enlightened. Its just a description. If you want to be over sensitive on its use whilst noone else has then thats on you. Its quite apparrent that i mean no offense by it.

I really cant be bothered to explain Xmen Forever to you right now especially after all the time you've been ignorant on it yet still dismissive roll eyes (sarcastic)

You should have asked at the beginning and i wouldhave happily "enlightened " you. Right now i cant be arsed to be honest. I'll explain it tomorrow and i'll post those scans.

GalacticStorm
on that occasion and then theres this smile

Her death was intended to happen. It was very much desired slthough that doesnt stop it from hurting does it wink

Creshosk
on that occasion and then theres this smile Which is still a circumstantial defeat. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>