I have mono!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
no im kidding no expression just the sniffles.. how do i get rid of sniffles sad Help please

a1hsauce
blow thy noseth yes

Ronny
i have been liuke 10005693 times cry blubber

DarkC
Run to the drugstore and get some herbal tea.

APIECEOFME
good advice Dark....I was about to say green tea!

a1hsauce
that sucks sad... try running your head under the faucet and run some warm water....itll help alil erm

DarkC
My mom makes me this strange yellow rock-sugar tea....tastes sweet but weird. Good for headaches or colds.

Ronny
i have lemon tea happy

§pearhead
it's only a cold you loser stick out tongue

APIECEOFME
hmm, never seen that kind before....I always get green tea. It shortens the life of a cold.....By the way, how ya been DAVID?!?

Ronny
i was kidding you loser stick out tongue come here ill give you mono disgust

Ronny
Originally posted by APIECEOFME
hmm, never seen that kind before....I always get green tea. It shortens the life of a cold.....By the way, how ya been DAVID?!? i have alot of tea, i love tea.

yes how areyou david stick out tongue

DarkC
Originally posted by APIECEOFME
hmm, never seen that kind before....I always get green tea. It shortens the life of a cold.....By the way, how ya been DAVID?!?
Good, SARA, thanks. You?
Originally posted by Ronny
i have alot of tea, i love tea.

yes how areyou david stick out tongue
Good, thanks. You?

Ronny
Sick. other then that, super

DarkC
Damn, being sick sucks. (Try saying that five times fast.) I got to stand around getting my arse frozen while playing golf this mornin'. stick out tongue

APIECEOFME
Originally posted by DarkC
Good, SARA, thanks. You?
I's been good....busy, so I haven't been able to come on for a while though disgust

Ronny
Damn, being sick sucks. (Try saying that five times fast.) I got to stand around getting my arse frozen while playing golf this mornin'. stick out tongue i said it stick out tongue damn golf...

§pearhead
Damn, being sick sucks. (Try saying that five times fast.) I got to stand around getting my arse frozen while playing golf this mornin'. stick out tongue

I did...I ended up on the fourth one saying damn, being six sucks confused

of course, if you slur as often as I do, it's the same thing

Revernd Maynard
no im kidding no expression just the sniffles.. how do i get rid of sniffles sad Help please Kill the first born miffed#

DarkC
It was pretty funny because on the first swing, half the class misses the ball entirely and one guy accidentally lets go of his club and sends it flying. laughing

Ronny

Ronny
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Kill the first born miffed# *backs away slowly*

§pearhead
no no, you see...mine's not really a speech impediment, but rather, it's being too lazy to fully open your mouth...blink

Ronny

§pearhead
*sigh* if I have to cry

Revernd Maynard
*backs away slowly* evillaugh

Ronny

DarkC

§pearhead
cry Thank you

I demand payment for this! shock

Ronny

DarkC
Great. I get stuck in this moment of awkwardness. erm Dear Michelin Man, what the f*ck'm I supposed to do at a time like this?

§pearhead
hey hey, what do you take me for? shock

*cough* embarrasment ninja

Ronny
You know what i take you for eek!

Oh David, poor innocent David, at a time l;ike this you grab a camera, because it will never happen again

DarkC
Take a nude pic of you? nosweat

Nah, I wouldn't have the guts.

TwisterGameX
no im kidding no expression just the sniffles.. how do i get rid of sniffles sad Help please

I was about to say, you get around, but Sniffles are well, can't help you really but uh...juice...yeah thats it, drink them juicy juices.

Ronny
Am i really that bad cry

Ronny
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I was about to say, you get around, but Sniffles are well, can't help you really but uh...juice...yeah thats it, drink them juicy juices. eww juicey juice is ickypoo

DarkC
Am i really that bad cry
No, it's just that awkward of a situation. yes

TwisterGameX
eww juicey juice is ickypoo

laughing The taste will take your mind off the sniffles though !!!!

Ronny
Yea i see what you mean, id never ever get naked infront of alot of people messed meh

Ronny
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
laughing The taste will take your mind off the sniffles though !!!! they're gone for the most part, i drank some tea

DarkC
Yea i see what you mean, id never ever get naked infront of alot of people messed meh
I get hot under the collar and avert my eyes when girls get pantsed at my school. erm

Ronny
dignity is a very beautiful thing stick out tongue Whever a guy gets pantsed at my school i just stare... same when they're wearing really tight pants, just like... *groan*

DarkC
dignity is a very beautiful thing stick out tongue Whever a guy gets pantsed at my school i just stare... same when they're wearing really tight pants, just like... *groan*
If I got pantsed, I'd say "Was that REALLY NECESSARY?!" before I pull em back up.

Ronny
i was never pantsed stick out tongue but this hot guy in my pe class was, and it was just kinda like droolio boxer briefs

§pearhead
I've managed to avoid being pantsed confused

DarkC
I'm proud of my Budweiser ones. w00t

§pearhead
glow in the dark's better geek

Ronny

§pearhead
*sighs* that was a streak I would have loved keeping -_-

Ronny
I can takeoff your pants anyt.. you know what im not finishing that

§pearhead
Oooooooh key blink did something happen that I don't remember?

Ronny
... No... Did anyone tell you anything... icon5 not thats there is anything to be told

§pearhead
I have a distinct feeling that I don't want to know blink

so what happened eek!

Ronny
I dont remember eek!

§pearhead
-_- oh god...

telllllllll me sad

Ronny
stick out tongue if you were any good i would have remembered

§pearhead
oh, that makes me feel soooo much better sad

Ronny
ninja just kidding you were fantastic.

§pearhead
because if I wasn't, there'd be something wrong with you stick out tongue

Ronny
there are alot of things wrong with me, love stick out tongue

§pearhead
I know stick out tongue like your sig for once blink

bloody weirdo... big grin

Ronny
Hey you approved eek! Anyways its your good picture.. you know the one where you are fully clothed, me being weird would be making asig out of one of the other picture happy

§pearhead
no kidding messed can't believe you no

Ronny
why cant you belive me cry

§pearhead
because it's you stick out tongue

Ronny
weep *wanders off to make a riskay signature of Jeremyface*

Ooo i fooled you eek!

§pearhead
almost did -_-

Ronny
oh oh! eek!here we go now!

§pearhead
not even close stick out tongue

Ronny
close enough to be dangerously close to being not close...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.