Wolverine vs 52000 men (Rumble in the jungle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creshosk
By request I'm making this thread. wink

Wolverine Vs 52,000 people, in the jungle, and they don't know where he is.

s1800 Hand Ninjas
49000 Hydra Agents
ss600 Dawn of the White Light Members
ss600 Foot Soldiers

Remember it's in a jungle setting (Yeah a really BIG effin jungle. maybe even a jungle planet) and they don't know where he is. . .

In order to make that relavent they're spread out far enough so that taking someone down will only be noticed by maybe 5 or so people. maybe like 6 people every 20 ft squared . . .

How well does he do?

TwisterGameX
Wolverine, could track them down easy, and know where they are and how many. Wolverine is like 5,3 as well, so he is not so easy to Spot. I seen him, back in the day when he was a naked man, sneak killing people in the jungle form trees. This will be like the predator. When he does get hit, he could just barage and kill the 6 to 20 people, and leap away in a hidden location, so he could heal slowly, then contine to hunt. This is a guy that eats bears, now instead of going to the supermarket like normal people, this guy just hunts wild life, and wins.

Real Wolverines in life, could take out things, alot more times there size, and strength.

golem370
He could then what lol he They Pimp him out for money

The MISTER
In my honest opinion Wolverine would definiteely kill them all....but not the one without adamantium.....

What could 100,000 humans do to the one with adamantium bones
given these condiitions?

Tha C-Master
Oh then he could kill some and heal...

he takes this...

King KAM
Wolverine faces them all in a brawl, and nobody beats Wolverine in a brawl, his claws can cut through space and time itself, wolverine uses his psiconic power to draw all 52,000 into a brawl, and then uses his healing factor and natural inertia dampening feild to not get damaged at all, as he slaughters them all.

Arahan
Ehm you let Spider-Man fight in the base of the 52000 army but let Wolvi fight in the jungle. You should had changed the locations.

With Logans powers and the jungle factor he is able to win. But he will never do it in one day.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Arahan
Ehm you let Spider-Man fight in the base of the 52000 army but let Wolvi fight in the jungle. You should had changed the locations.

With Logans powers and the jungle factor he is able to win. But he will never do it in one day. I told you, I was making the thread at the request of another, the way they specified it.

Metalmanx
No way. No freakin way.

The 52,000 men totally ROCK Wolverine.

No freakin way.

1800 Hand Ninjas
49000 Hydra Agents
600 Dawn of the White Light Members
600 Foot Soldiers

The Hand Ninjas take him out by themselves? That many of them? No freakin way he's surviving. And if the Ninjas don't find him first, the Hydra Agents DEFINITELY take him down.

Does anyone know math? There's 49,000 Hydra Agents. Let's think about that for a minute, shall we?

King KAM
^^^playa hata

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No way. No freakin way.

The 52,000 men totally ROCK Wolverine.

No freakin way.

1800 Hand Ninjas
49000 Hydra Agents
600 Dawn of the White Light Members
600 Foot Soldiers

The Hand Ninjas take him out by themselves? That many of them? No freakin way he's surviving. And if the Ninjas don't find him first, the Hydra Agents DEFINITELY take him down.

Does anyone know math? There's 49,000 Hydra Agents. Let's think about that for a minute, shall we? Even under these specifications?

King KAM
Originally posted by Creshosk
Even under these specifications?
he doesnt know about Wolverines momentum taking energy feild

Creshosk
Originally posted by King KAM
he doesnt know about Wolverines momentum taking energy feild What the hell are you talking about?

King KAM
What the hell are you talking about?
metalmanx doesnt know about wolverines natural intertia/momentum stealing energy field, you know like BP's suit, Wolverine has a natural one which is stronger, and along with his healing factor and claws sharp enough to kill galactus, he is pretty much invincible.

Metalmanx
Even under these specifications?

Yes, even under these specifications, Wolverine gets his Canadian butt handed to him by probably the first group that finds him. If they're all as soldier-like as you say, they have radio communications. As soon as one person finds him, THEY ALL KNOW.

And then it's only a matter of time.

King KAM
Yes, even under these specifications, Wolverine gets his Canadian butt handed to him by probably the first group that finds him. If they're all as soldier-like as you say, they have radio communications. As soon as one person finds him, THEY ALL KNOW.

And then it's only a matter of time.
dude, its wolverine, hes defeated morg.....

Creshosk

And then it's only a matter of time. Hmm? I don't know They have their standarad equipment. . .

Metalmanx
Hmm? I don't know They have their standarad equipment. . .

Yea. Standard equipment (Especially for the Hydra Agents) is most certainly a communicator. Or else they're useless as a group.

Tha C-Master
Yea the soldiers in the army had that, good point there...

Creshosk
I don't think that hand agents have that as standard equipment. . .

Hydra maybe have them. . . but if a group is taken out before they use the radio it wouldn't be a problem. . .

TwisterGameX
^ Yup^

xmarksthespot

s1800 Hand Ninjas
49000 Hydra Agents
ss600 Foot Soldiers

Remember it's in a jungle setting (Yeah a really BIG effin jungle. maybe even a jungle planet) and they don't know where he is. . .

In order to make that relavent they're spread out far enough so that taking someone down will only be noticed by maybe 5 or so people. maybe like 6 people every 20 ft squared . . .

How well does he do? Under your specifications if he kills one he attracts five, if he kills those five he attracts five for each one i.e. 25, if he kills those 25 he attracts 125 and so on. So under your specifications he would eventually be overwhelmed by numbers wouldn't he?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Under your specifications if he kills one he attracts five, if he kills those five he attracts five for each one i.e. 25, if he kills those 25 he attracts 125 and so on. So under your specifications he would eventually be overwhelmed by numbers wouldn't he?

I was wondering when you would join to aid me in this battle, Xmarks.

Glad to have you aboard.

xmarksthespot
It's just unclear whether or not he would attract soldiers exponentially or not. Logically he would, in which case he would eventually be overwhelmed.

Creshosk
laughing out loud
Under your specifications if he kills one he attracts five, if he kills those five he attracts five for each one i.e. 25, if he kills those 25 he attracts 125 and so on. So under your specifications he would eventually be overwhelmed by numbers wouldn't he? Um, not quite what I meant, but good eye for catching that. . .

I meant that he would at most attract the attention of 5 others, but only because they were part of a group of 6 in an area of 20 feet by 20 feet squared.

xmarksthespot
So it's not exponential?
Then you might as well just say how does Wolverine fare in a fight against 5 or 6 combatants. That's all it really amounts to if he's allowed as much time as he wants before moving on to the next lot.

Creshosk
So it's not exponential? Not as such no. . . I'm trying to figure out a way to have this still be a problem for him. . .

Then you might as well just say how does Wolverine fare in a fight against 5 or 6 combatants. That's all it really amounts to if he's allowed as much time as he wants before moving on to the next lot. Hmm. . . well wasn't really my premise to begin with. . .

But one question would be how long could he go before he really starts getting noticed?

I imagine if the hydra agents had radio checks they might be able to figure out that something is wrong. . . you know units not responding. . .

xmarksthespot
Which is why I thought you meant exponential convergence of opponents towards Wolverine i.e. the death of one Hydra agent would be noticed by five others who would subsequently investigate where that agent was stationed.

jinzin
please he would down literally thousands before he dropped... i mean WITHOUT the element of surprise he stormed the hand training fortress and killed thousands of them right there...

in new defenders he attacked a hydra headquarters head on lacking the element of surprise and got to the top of the skyscraper without so much as a scratch...

give him a jungle setting where he can hunt these mofos down and this could conceivably go on for days if he played his hand right... but Id venture to say wolverine will hit around 10,000 of them AT MOST before he gets in an uncomprimising position and has to fight them in a non-hunting setting...

Creshosk
Which is why I thought you meant exponential convergence of opponents towards Wolverine i.e. the death of one Hydra agent would be noticed by five others who would subsequently investigate where that agent was stationed. yeah, but I didn't mean exponentially. . . That was a very good catch by the way. . . I don't know. I'm trying to balance this one a bit. . .

Maybe an additive. . . 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, . . . How long before he gets overwhelmed?

How many would it take before he's over whelmed , and how many does he take out?

jinzin
yeah, but I didn't mean exponentially. . . That was a very good catch by the way. . . I don't know. I'm trying to balance this one a bit. . .

Maybe an additive. . . 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, . . . How long before he gets overwhelmed?

How many would it take before he's over whelmed , and how many does he take out?

thing is wolverine's dissapeared in front of 30 men that were trying to gun him down from 10 feet away.... i posted it back in the infamous wolvierne/venom thread.... so in a jungle setting even if he did start attracting men towards the action it's VERY likely he'd simply use his ninja skills to find temporary relief.

xmarksthespot
yeah, but I didn't mean exponentially. . . That was a very good catch by the way. . . I don't know. I'm trying to balance this one a bit. . .

How many would it take before he's over whelmed , and how many does he take out? Converge additively how though? With those numbers you posted is it 1 comes followed by 1+1=2 followed by 1+1+2=4 then 1+1+2+2=6 or is it just 1 comes then 1 followed by 2 then 2.

Creshosk
Converge additively how though? With those numbers you posted is it 1 comes followed by 1+1=2 followed by 1+1+2=4 then 1+1+2+2=6 or is it just 1 comes then 1 followed by 2 then 2.

1 and then 1. . . and then 2 and then 2 and then 2. . .

Follow the pattern?

xmarksthespot
Simultaneous convergence from all directions of around 100 to 150 Hydra agents fully armed with automatic weapons who aren't subject to classic villain pathetic aim, take down Wolverine. Assuming adding 1 to each wave of attack he manages to take down around 5000.

jinzin
no they don't I'd venture to say it would take a whole lot more..again wolverine stormed a hydra headquarters buliding head on... a building supposedly housing 500 agents on the ground level alone...by the time wolverine fought his way to the top he didn't even have a scratch...

xmarksthespot
jinzin, if I cared then I... actually that's a moot point... because I don't.
He kills around 5000 and is taken down by simultaneous convergent attack by around 100.

Creshosk
Simultaneous convergence from all directions of around 100 to 150 Hydra agents fully armed with automatic weapons who aren't subject to classic villain pathetic aim, take down Wolverine. Assuming adding 1 to each wave of attack he manages to take down around 5000. Not adding one each time.

He fights a certain number, the number of times that adding one would make the group.

So by the time he's gotten to a 6 on 1 he's gone through 70 people.

1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5

xmarksthespot
Not adding one each time.

He fights a certain number, the number of times that adding one would make the group.

So by the time he's gotten to a 6 on 1 he's gone through 70 people.

1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 I really can't be assed working out how many he'd kill under your pattern. Besides you haven't given any indication of how much time is between each wave of attack.

jinzin
jinzin, if I cared then I... actually that's a moot point... because I don't.
He kills around 5000 and is taken down by simultaneous convergent attack by around 100.

then why are you here? huh

Creshosk
I really can't be assed working out how many he'd kill under your pattern. *shrugs*

Besides you haven't given any indication of how much time is between each wave of attack.

Asmile He heals fully.
Bsmile they arrive as soon as he drops the last guy from the group.

xmarksthespot
You've already stated you think he can take on more. So? "Wolverine stormed Hydra blah blah blah" is supposed to instantly make me think he can take on more? Sorry, no. Imo 100 Hydra agents simultaneously shoot at him and he dies.

jinzin
no but the fact that he's taken roughly as many, as many, and even more on various occasions should... but oh I forgot..it's wolverine so his feats don't count... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
but if 100 agents hit him at the same time...yes...there's a very good chance 85% imo that he'd go down.

xmarksthespot
Do the 500 blah blah blah all shoot at him at once?

Creshosk
100 agents all hitting him . . that's hard to picture. . not because it's wolverine. . it's just hard to picture 100 agents positioned in such a way that all 100 of them can get a clear shot. . . They'd have to be packed in like sardines. . .

King KAM
100 agents all hitting him . . that's hard to picture. . not because it's wolverine. . it's just hard to picture 100 agents positioned in such a way that all 100 of them can get a clear shot. . . They'd have to be packed in like sardines. . .
or like a d'ick in some wranglers

jinzin
sick

Orestes
This is hilarious ... and kind of sad. It's like watching a train wreck: you know it's bad, and you know you should either get the hell out of the way or try to render aid if you have the skills and think anyone can be saved ... but really, you just want to stare and shake your head in wonder. wink

King KAM
actually did you guys see the scan??? Wolverine did try to take down this many opponents, im not sure if he won....but he did attempt. this exact feat

jinzin
it wasn't wolverine who was laying in a pile of corpses by the end of this....

Piedmon
God, it's sad that there are people who will argue AGAINST Wolverine, no matter WHO his opponent is.

The Hand? HYDRA? Those guys are chumps. Nick Fury walks through them in his sleep. Wolverine and Elektra took out 1800 Hand warriors by themselves, in a single fight. Here, with the jungle for cover and the element of surprise, it's totally Wolverine's game.

Wolverine's training as a special forces operative, combined with his ultra-keen senses and YEAH HIS ABOVE-HUMANLY POSSIBLE SPEED would allow him to pretty much go unnoticed the entire time.

Those HYDRA kids can have their communicators. It would go like this. "This is Patrol 12, looks clear so fa--" they're all dead.

Even if the other patrols realized that's Wolverine's location, it's going to take them time to reconvene on the spot. Ample time for Wolverine to dissappear back into the jungle.

You think they could all just line up and shoot him like it's a firing range? This is a jungle. Foilage every three feet, visibility of all friggin three meters. You couldn't get five hundred guys to see each other, much less all concentrate on one small, extremely hard to pin target.

The sheer number of victims means this will take several days for Wolverine to take them all down. That's fine. His healing factor will allow him to go the entire time without sleep, barely eating, staying constantly on the move.... all advantages his enemies won't have.

Wolverine 10/10.

psycho gundam

s1800 Hand Ninjas
49000 Hydra Agents
ss600 Foot Soldiers

How well does he do? he could take this

wolverine's a survivalist of the highest caliber, and a jungle setting is perfect for his style of sticking and moving

dmills
You know what? I can't believe that I'm going to say this, but I think given enough time he could do it. I really do.

Mshinu
He can take them out playing it safe.. in time. Unless he has a bad stroke of luck and gets kicked by a deer or something.

Parmaniac

s1800 Hand Ninjas
49000 Hydra Agents
ss600 Foot Soldiers

How well does he do? Stands a good chance

psycho gundam
when it get's dark at night.....at least a couple thousand of them will be missing, this will happen for two or three years.

some of those guys will starve, succumb to jungle rot (or other diseases), wild animals (other than logan, or drink bad water or something also.

wolverine can also make them get scared and start shooting at each other or they just shoot in a circle as they start going insane from the disorientation.

i see no reason he can't take this, it'll just take a while.

Black bolt z
Wolverine can't do this.

Wimjet
Originally posted by Mshinu
He can take them out playing it safe.. in time. Unless he has a bad stroke of luck and gets kicked by a deer or something.

God Damn Deer mad they ruin everything

Hydra agents shoot their own feet off and kill most of the other groups by accident. Inverse ninja law takes care of the rest. Logan wins.

King Castle
logan takes this.. given time in a coasting manner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.