Did you notice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Did you notce that the woman that plays the part of Martha in 'smallville' is the same person athat played the part of lana lang in the original precrisis 'superman' films

Ast
Yep, and the lady who played Lois guest stars in Season 4.

eleveninches
I've heard rumours of dean cain guest starring in season 5

Ast
I dont think those are rumors anymore, I think it is a done deal.

alexanderluthor
Hey! and did you noticed that the guy who played superman did also played a scientist in Smallville? drool

Staphon
Originally posted by alexanderluthor
Hey! and did you noticed that the guy who played superman did also played a scientist in Smallville? drool

OMG REALLY! -_-'

Dean Cane, thats so awsome. Who will he play?

nate100
That would be pretty sweet if Dean Cain turned up in smallville. him and Bruce Wayne are the ones i've been hoping would be included somehow.

Maybe he will be one of the people in the ship that crashed at the ended of season 4? probably not, but it would be cool.

Im sure it'll be cool however they end up putting him in.

T.M
Originally posted by eleveninches
Did you notce that the woman that plays the part of Martha in 'smallville' is the same person athat played the part of lana lang in the original precrisis 'superman' films

i noticed yes

Ast
So is Brandon Routh gonna show near the end of the year to promote the movie? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.