Best game of the Month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Best game of the Month

This is a thread for the best games that you have bought/test/rent etc
RECENTLY in the space between a month.

this is not a thread of the best game ever just the best one on offer right now that you have played recently.

discuss wink

RoyMC
what? o ok

RoyMC
i was born in th UK too expet we had to move to the u.s

Ast
So far for September, Burnout Revenge, I am in love with this game. big grin

Ieatbabies
September's best game = X-men legends 2.

IMHO that is.

powerfulone1987
"Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects" takes the cake. And I haven't even played online yet.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Ieatbabies
September's best game = X-men legends 2.

IMHO that is.

Wait...it came out!!!!!??

Wolf Dog
All I've been playing is CS 1.6 recently. I'm waiting for Animal Crossing DS or Mario Kart DS. Witchever comes first. wink

powerfulone1987
Are we suppose to know what CS 1.6 is or is that the actual name.

Smasandian
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Are we suppose to know what CS 1.6 is or is that the actual name.

Have you been living under a rock for the past 4 years in videogames?
It's counterstrike.

And if common sense dictated, 1.6 would be the version.

snake_eyes616
I have to go with Burnout Revenge.

The Highlord
In some hours I'l get to play the best game of the mounth, I know it'l be the best, its Day Of Defeat SOURCE! omg I cant wait for that thing!!! WANT WANT WANT

dave123
Anyone had a chance to play Ninja Gaiden Black? That game looks pretty sweet...

Tiptoegecko
Originally posted by The Highlord
In some hours I'l get to play the best game of the mounth, I know it'l be the best, its Day Of Defeat SOURCE! omg I cant wait for that thing!!! WANT WANT WANT

yea that was pretty good. but Burnout Revenge is Game of the month for september

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Smasandian
Have you been living under a rock for the past 4 years in videogames?
It's counterstrike.

And if common sense dictated, 1.6 would be the version.

No I don't live under a rock. If common sense dictated you'd know a human being is too large to live under a rock.

And I happen to not be a fan of Counter Strike so no I don't know the little abbreviations for and versions and what not.
So let me brush this dust off of my shoulder.

There that's better.

You have gone and done the worst thing you've done in your whole life.

Smasandian
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
No I don't live under a rock. If common sense dictated you'd know a human being is too large to live under a rock.

And I happen to not be a fan of Counter Strike so no I don't know the little abbreviations for and versions and what not.
So let me brush this dust off of my shoulder.

There that's better.

You have gone and done the worst thing you've done in your whole life.

If your big into videogames, you would know what CS is. It made online gaming a very popular thing to do and still to this date, its most popular game online.
Also, like most things in this world that has numbers after it, means its probably a sequel or an updated.

And lastly, it was more an joke than an flame.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Smasandian
If your big into videogames, you would know what CS is. It made online gaming a very popular thing to do and still to this date, its most popular game online.
Also, like most things in this world that has numbers after it, means its probably a sequel or an updated.

And lastly, it was more an joke than an flame.

Well the way you said it, one can easily confuse it for something else.

Well I have yet to get involved with online gaming so that's another thing.

And it could of been anything, not everything with a number behind it means that. But anyway. I got my answer. That's all I wanted. None of this.

Oh...is that......no, can't be........I brushed that dirt off my shoulder a long time ago......yeah,that's right.

RoyMC
mine is ninja gaiden black

Arachnoidfreak
Jade Empire for Xbox

One of the greatest RPGs I ever played.

Hmm...I bought and played it this month...but not sure if it came out this month.

jaden101
conflict global storm for ps2...i love the conflict series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.