Absorbing Man vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Who walks away alive?

long pig
Stalemate.

Absorbing man absorbs Jug's powers. They stalemate.

Scoobless
Jugg may have too much power for AM.... could cause him to explode.... again

K3VIL
Wrong.
First off, if Juggy put up his force field, will make useless any attempt of AM of copy his powers.
And if the shield isn't on, AM doesn't absorb all the powers of the being he touches, but portion of it and just certain aspects.
It means he'll be hella strong, durable, but probably he'll not have the force field and he'll not be equal to Juggy cause he can't directly tap into his power source, like it happened when he touched Mjolnir.

long pig
When he touched Thor, he was as strong and durable as thor.

I mean, if jug wants to fight, he'd put the shield down to punch, and AM would absorb him. Then it'd me a stalemate.

AM absorbing his ball and chain alone can be as strong as Thor.

K3VIL
Originally posted by long pig
When he touched Thor, he was as strong and durable as thor.

I mean, if jug wants to fight, he'd put the shield down to punch, and AM would absorb him. Then it'd me a stalemate.

AM absorbing his ball and chain alone can be as strong as Thor.
He was Thor's equal yes, but he wasn't able to perform GodForce or call upon lightning and magical bolts.
So he wouldn't have all of Juggy's power.
Thor's physical powers comes from being son of Odin and Gaea.
Juggy's power is extradimensional.
It comes from the power of a Skyfather.
AM abilities cannot grant him to tap into Cyttorak's magic like Juggy does, it's needed a ruby to do that stuff, or you must be a sorcerer on Strange level and have Cyttorak's respect.

BlaqChaos
AM has absorbed energy that he was in contact with before, what happens when he contacts Juggy's force field?

long pig
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
AM has absorbed energy that he was in contact with before, what happens when he contacts Juggy's force field? He'd absorb the field.

When AM absorbed Mjolnir, he had gained it's properties and such without being "worhty", Cyttorak is a skyfather just as Odin. If he can absorb one, he can absorb the other.

AM's ability DOES come from a sorcerer nearly as powerful as Strange, they come from Loki.

Not to mention AM has been slowly developing telepathy in the past 5 years.

KillAll
absorbing man doesnt actually "absorb" anything. he changes his physical structure to match, or nearly match that of what hes touching. therefor he cant perform the same feats as the person or object he is touching, such as use thors blasts and things. he couldnt use juggernauts force field by touching juggernaut, or become "unstoppable". he would simply become stronger, or more durable.

but juggernaut has shown to be funneling power enough to bend reality at will. he COULD cause AM to explode.

even still i doubt absorbing man can absorb all of juggernauts properties ie complete invulnerability, completely unable to be exhausted, and cant be stopped on top of being unstoppable. and eventually AM will slip and absorb something else, which juggernaut will crush him at that point. juggernaut 6/10 big grin

JirK
juggernaut is way way to much for absorbing man, he dies.

long pig
Nope. Stalemate.

If Mjolnir didn't cause AM to explode, neither would Cyttorak's enchantment.

He's only exploded twice, once when he tried absorbing THE WHOLE WORLD and another when trying to absorb Celestial tech. You people act like he'd explode over anything.

golem370
Remember Rogue tried to absorb Juggs power she was not able to handle them at least in the Cartoon anyway

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by golem370
Remember Rogue tried to absorb Juggs power she was not able to handle them at least in the Cartoon anyway

In the 90's cartoon, no she wasn't able to handle it. In X-Men: Evolution, yes she was able to handle it.

Besides, AM's power comes from magic. Rogue's is a mutation.

Wynndar
Way to underestimate AM and speculate that the beloved Juggernaut could not lose to someone who has a definitive advantage over him. AM could very well turn into another Juggernaut himself or maybe just Crimson energy...regardless he fights a lot smarter and more dynamically than Jugs and would win in my opinion. "No, absorbing man can't absorb that much power....he would explode if he got hit by Cyclops' optic blast!"

Lord-of-Dreams
right. He is a betterfighter, but is he thatmuch better? I doubt it. (I actuallydid this same fight, but with Hulk... so a different fight... and Hulk demolished him.) One hit is really all it takes for Juggy to overpower AM, while am needsto getatouch off(which willmostlikely kill him), then pound the crap out of Juggy. Jugg's won enoughfights 'gainst superior fighters due to his durability,I think this is one ofthosefights.

long pig
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
right. He is a betterfighter, but is he thatmuch better? I doubt it. (I actuallydid this same fight, but with Hulk... so a different fight... and Hulk demolished him.) One hit is really all it takes for Juggy to overpower AM, while am needsto getatouch off(which willmostlikely kill him), then pound the crap out of Juggy. Jugg's won enoughfights 'gainst superior fighters due to his durability,I think this is one ofthosefights.
What?

That made no sense at all.

The Nuul
Bump

DarkOdin
Originally posted by K3VIL
He was Thor's equal yes, but he wasn't able to perform GodForce or call upon lightning and magical bolts.
So he wouldn't have all of Juggy's power.
Thor's physical powers comes from being son of Odin and Gaea.
Juggy's power is extradimensional.
It comes from the power of a Skyfather.
AM abilities cannot grant him to tap into Cyttorak's magic like Juggy does, it's needed a ruby to do that stuff, or you must be a sorcerer on Strange level and have Cyttorak's respect. Absorbing man did absorb the odin power from Odin so being that this is only a small portion of Cyttoraks magic "not Cyttoraks himself" He should have no problem absorbing a Skyfather's power again....

SoulDevourer
so Sentry > skyfather lvl? huh that dont make sense

DarkOdin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
so Sentry > skyfather lvl? huh that dont make sense He absorb a blast or two from Odin he didn't try to absrob it all. AM didn't overlord the 2nd time when he took some of sentry's juice

The Nuul
so Sentry > skyfather lvl? huh that dont make sense

You dont understand do you?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by DarkOdin
AM didn't overlord the 2nd time when he took some of sentry's juice when wuz that? (issue)

Originally posted by The Nuul
You dont understand do you? yeah i dint undestand the 1st time u explain...o wait u never explained so how about u explain now? no expression

DarkOdin
when wuz that? (issue)

no expression I don't remember it was pretty recent AM said this time he will just drain just enough energy out of Sentry to fight him. Some will have scans it someone in the character ownage thread and you might want to check to see if AM has a respect thread

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut.

SoulDevourer
can AM absorb magic too?

like if he touch Mjolnir does he become plane uru or does he get the hammers magic upgrades too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.