Marvel Low Level Powerhouses VS. The HULK!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
The Hulk is minding his own business one day, then is jumped by 5 low level powerhouses. Can the Hulk take them out? Or do the bum rushers win due to the ambush advantage? Oh, Hulk was calm at the point of the ambush.

5 Low Level Powerhouses:

Doc Samson
Luke Cage (W/Crowbar)
Wood God(That centaur looking guy)
Thunderstrike II(Kevin Masterson)
War Machine

VS.

The Hulk!!!

Debate.

Darth_Erebus
HULK SMASH!

K3VIL
Doc Samson and WM has great knowledge of Hulk way of fight and they are the key factors here with Thunderstrike.
Intelligence: Above Normal (5/10)

Strength: Superhuman Class 50 (8/12)

Speed: Superhuman (6/10)

Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)

Durability: Superhuman (7/14)

Agility: Superhuman (6/7)

Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)

Fighting Skills: Formidable hand-to-hand combatant, received some combat training from Captain America...

Special Skills/Abilities: N/A

Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Superhuman Strength, Endurance, Durability, Reflexes, and an extremely long life span and immunity to all Earthly diseases. Increased resistance to: physical attacks, heat, cold, radiation, toxins, aging, and disease. Thunder blasts: multi-functional energy blasts. By pointing thunderblasts at to notify team members of his location. He can also charge his fist with a Thunder Blast, which allows him to perform a Thunder Punch. A Thunder Punch is equal to a punch from a Class 100 combatant.
If Wood God and Cage keep Hulk's attention going all out, meanwhile WM blasts the green goliath with everything he has and maybe fly around him forcing him to follow him or just jump here and there, Samson and TS will prepare for the K.O. blow.
Hulk heals really fast, so TS will have to blast him full force with WM in a combo attack that will certainly slow him for a while, then WM may use a sonic attack to slow down him some more, at the same time, Cage with the c.b. and WG punch and kick Hulk full force.Obviously they are gonna be backhanded away, but they'll be no more necessary, while Hulk is healing and is stunned, TS and DS hit him full force in the face and WM blast him then hit him with a superstrong punch at Mach 1 speed.
End of fight

who?-kid
Originally posted by Sentry
The Hulk is minding his own business one day, then is jumped by 5 low level powerhouses. Can the Hulk take them out? Or do the bum rushers win due to the ambush advantage? Oh, Hulk was calm at the point of the ambush.

I wouldn't call them "low level powerhouses". Together, they more than enough power to kill the Hulk.

armandovalles
Originally posted by who?-kid
I wouldn't call them "low level powerhouses". Together, they more than enough power to kill the Hulk.

I highly doubt they are more than enough power to kill the Hulk cuz if the Abomination and Rhino together couldnt do it and neither could WM, Iron Man, and Namor together, then i doubt this team could.

HigH ScholaR
Hulk espicially as this fight will drag on causing the hulk to become more angry thus his physical abilites will increase.

last standing doc as he will get ko;d first but wake up at the last moment only to be slapped up.

King KAM
I got my money on one man, 4 letters

roughrider
This the standard, classic Hulk? Different versions may mean different outcomes.

JirK
what the hell is a crowbar going to do to the hulk? thats like saying that a gun is a match for Galactus.

Draco69
The WRECKER's crowbar. With supposedly the power of Thor.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Draco69
The WRECKER's crowbar. With supposedly the power of Thor.
Wrecker was being cocky.If the crowbar was enhancing him to Thor's level he would have stomped the NA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.