Can the Blob be moved?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Can the blob be separated from the ground he is standing on?

1) Beta Ray Bill throws Stormbreaker (charged) at him, hitting him in the face.

2) Drax w/ Power Gem punches him in the face as hard as he can.

3) Havok, Chamber, and Cyclops blast him with all theyve got.

4) The Thing throws an 18-wheeler at him.

5) Colossus hits him with an Adamantium baseball bat.

6) Abomination and Savage Hulk try to lift him off the ground.

7) Rhino runs into him horn-first at full speed.

8) Classic Juggernaut puts his hands on his belly and walks forward.

9) Immortal Hercules hits him with his Mace in the balls first, then the face.

10) Gladiator punches him in the face while flying by at 100x Light Speed.

11) Atlas grows to his max size and kicks him.

12) Jean Grey telekinetically tries to lift him off the ground.

13) The Invisible Man (Johnny) puts a forcefield underneath him to try to lift him off the ground.

14) Terrax causes massive earthquakes around him.

15) Terminus charges up his lance with full-kinetic energy and blasts him full force.

16) Thor uses the Godforce on him.

17) Firelord, Human Torch, Sunfire, Starbolt, and Pyro all blast him with the hottest fire they can form.

18) Sentry and Genis-Vell together do whatever thay can to try to move him.

19) Thanos, with the Infinity Gauntlet, blast him full power.

20) Galactus, Tyrant, and Apocalypse together try to do whatever they can to move him.

So what happens in each occurence?

TwisterGameX
Ask Superman.

Scoobless
Hulk has picked him up before

armandovalles
yea, but not actually off the ground, he took the ground up with him. Im talkin about actually getting his feet off the ground.

BlaqChaos
Wolverine moved him by piercing all the way inside till he felt it.

BlaqChaos
By the way. Wizard did the Blob/Juggy thing. It wasn't pretty. Juggy ran full speed into the Blob and... imagine a big bug hitting your windshield.

Scoobless
I take it the Blob was the Bug

jplatinum
Dumb question.

long pig
If blob was standing on a pure adamantium planet, he'd get to like 11 or 12.

stormfront13
doesn't he moleculy(spelled that wrong) bond himself with the ground? i read tht multiple places

willRules
Spidey beat Blob by destroying the ground he stood on and Cable hurt him by picking him up telkinetically.......

Sentry
Hulk punched him. Then the Blob flew into some a side of a mountain.

Here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/blob1b1to.jpg

long pig
Blob pushed himself back there. He pushed against Hulk's fist with his stomach.

JirK
damn, some like way to much for blob. some that are 6 and up are more than enough. 19 and 20 are just rediculous

golem370
Something about Blob can lift superhuman class 75 he is 8foot and weights 976pounds. Mutant powers relate to the mass, strength, resilience and indestructibility of his obese body. His primary ability is to become virtually immovable at will as long as he is in contact with the ground. He does this by bonding himself to the earth beneath him by force or will, which in effect creates a monodirectional increase of gravity beneath him. This gravity field extends about five feet in radius from his center of balance. Thus if there is sufficient power to uproot him, it would take the ground beneath his feet in an area corresponding to the radius of the field. Through intense concentration, the Blob is able to extend the gravity field beneath him farther than five feet. And It is not yet known if there is an upper limit to the Blob's ability to absorb impact. While he could easily survive a head-on collision with a bus traveling at a hundred miles per hour, even a highly ferrous meteorite fifty feet in diameter on top of him at terminal velocity, it is not known whether he could survive a collision with an object traveling at near light speed. Further, it is not known whether his skin's imperviousness to heat could survive the 11,000,000-degree heat at ground zero of a multi-megaton atomic blast.

People need to quit underestimating the Blob

golem370
How old is that pic of Blob and Hulk he first started out at 5foot10 and 510 pounds. but I heard 1 he has mutated since then and 2 I heard during Onslaught's time Onslaught improved Blob. Blob is evoled since that of him and the Hulk pic. I thought

Tron
Originally posted by armandovalles
yea, but not actually off the ground, he took the ground up with him. Im talkin about actually getting his feet off the ground.

Well, there's really no way to get around that specific power, but he still lifted him regardless, so I really don't see the point you're trying to make, and anyway:

1) Beta Ray Bill throws Stormbreaker (charged) at him, hitting him in the face.

He'd be lucky if it doesn't kill him, but you can bet it will.

2) Drax w/ Power Gem punches him in the face as hard as he can.

Same as above.

3) Havok, Chamber, and Cyclops blast him with all theyve got.

Not really sure, someone else could probably answer this one better than I can.

4) The Thing throws an 18-wheeler at him.

Not to take away from Thing, but Blob has a better chance taking this than most of the other things on here.

5) Colossus hits him with an Adamantium baseball bat.

Same as above.

6) Abomination and Savage Hulk try to lift him off the ground.

It's been done, and either one of them can do it pretty easy.

7) Rhino runs into him horn-first at full speed.

They're both around the same level of strength, I think Blob could take it though.

8) Classic Juggernaut puts his hands on his belly and walks forward.

As has been said already, Blob's mutant power ain't stopping Juggernaut's mystical power, he gets run down, if he's lucky.

9) Immortal Hercules hits him with his Mace in the balls first, then the face.

He's lucky if the first shot doesn't kill him, or maybe he'd be lucky if it did...

10) Gladiator punches him in the face while flying by at 100x Light Speed.

That would just be ugly, and nasty.

11) Atlas grows to his max size and kicks him.

I don't see his power working against something like that, but I've been wrong before.

12) Jean Grey telekinetically tries to lift him off the ground.

Don't know, I think someone can answer this better, cause I think she may have done it before, or tryed to, but I could be wrong.

13) The Invisible Man (Johnny) puts a forcefield underneath him to try to lift him off the ground.

Are we talking herald Johnny Storm? If so, then very easily.

14) Terrax causes massive earthquakes around him.

Well, of course he's gonna be moved, his own power and weight would work against him.

15) Terminus charges up his lance with full-kinetic energy and blasts him full force.

Can't answer this one either.

16) Thor uses the Godforce on him.

May Blob rest in peace, even though there won't be a piece left of him...

17) Firelord, Human Torch, Sunfire, Starbolt, and Pyro all blast him with the hottest fire they can form.

Hell, I think Firelord alone would be enough.

18) Sentry and Genis-Vell together do whatever thay can to try to move him.

Well, yeah.

19) Thanos, with the Infinity Gauntlet, blast him full power.

Same as Thor, but worse.

20) Galactus, Tyrant, and Apocalypse together try to do whatever they can to move him.

Do I really need to dignify this with an answer?What the f**k?

xmarksthespot
An 18-wheel truck weighs about 40 tons. I don't know how fast he could really throw it.

Anyway, Blob has a personal gravity field that attaches him to the ground - he is not truly immovable. Does it really make a difference if an attack moves only Blob or if it moves some amount of the ground with Blob? He's moved either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.