What would hurt more?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
What would hurt more, if done to, lets say, uh, Doc Samson.

1) Classic Juggernaut running full speed into him.

2) Thor hitting him with a fully-charged Mjolnir shot.

3) An extremely determined Hercules hitting him with his Mace.

4) Gladiator flying full-speed into him.

5) Drax w/ Power Gem punching him as hard as he can.

6) The Savage Hulk jumping as high as he can and landing on top of him.

In Order, wut would hurt Doc Samson the most? Would any of these things kill him?

yahman
Originally posted by armandovalles
What would hurt more, if done to, lets say, uh, Doc Samson.

1) Classic Juggernaut running full speed into him.

2) Thor hitting him with a fully-charged Mjolnir shot.

3) An extremely determined Hercules hitting him with his Mace.

4) Gladiator flying full-speed into him.

6) The Savage Hulk jumping as high as he can and landing on top of him.

In Order, wut would hurt Doc Samson the most? Would any of these things kill him?

Drax followed by Thor followed by Gladiator, Herc, Juggs, Hulk smile

roughrider
Mjolnir by Thor, followed by Drax, Gladiator, Savage Hulk, Hercules w/mace, then Juggernaut collision.

JirK
they all would kill instantly, so none hurt more than the other. you have to remember that there is an amount of power that will kill you instantly, so anything above that amount would not hurt. all of them are way above that.

anyways, if doc samson was somehow going to survive, i would say it would be like this:
1) juggs
2) hulk
3) gladiator
4) drax
5) thor
6) hercules

roughrider
How fast does juggs run? I would think getting stomped or a punch by him would hurt more.

Fanboy
Dude I think you just over rated Doc Samson by doing this.

armandovalles
fine, lets change it so there all done on Colossus.

Piedmon
"Niyet, vhat haff I doink to deserve this!!?"

Scoobless

well considering that the power gem grants the holder unlimited power, Drax hitting anyone as hard as he possibly can would kill them.... Galactus included

jplatinum
4 or 5.
Probably 5 since glad's full speed is 100 times the speed of light.
Plus, glad full strength if pre-crisis supes level.
the force of the punch would be like the force a universe exploding packed into a fist aimed at your face.

KharmaDog
I think this would all pale in comparison to a one inch punch by jplatinum

armandovalles
yea i agree with ya there KharmaDog

jplatinum
K Dog.
Long time no bark.

Now, roll over and play dead.

laughing

Wickerman
Originally posted by JirK
they all would kill instantly, so none hurt more than the other. you have to remember that there is an amount of power that will kill you instantly, so anything above that amount would not hurt. all of them are way above that.

anyways, if doc samson was somehow going to survive, i would say it would be like this:
1) juggs
2) hulk
3) gladiator
4) drax
5) thor
6) hercules

I really don't see how Juggs' punch can be considered more powerful than a shot from a fully charged Mjolnir. Did you read Stombreaker?

Anyway......If this is Drax in his "I rip a planet with my bare hands cause i'm too lazy to go around it" version PLUS the power gem......well.....i think he deserves a much higher level.....a lot higher than either hulk, juggs or hercules.

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.