um i got a game idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHammer236
i think this is wat i do if i have an idea...so here gos.embarrasment
so my idea is abou like some fantasy people like D&D and have dragons and well all decide on an objective to get to or somthing. im more of an all around person so if u got any ideas to add or want to change somthing just respond. ok ty. big grin

JacopeX
This belongs in the new post game thred on the top of the board homie!

sruiz
I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!

Backbone
Originally posted by JacopeX
This belongs in the new post game thred on the top of the board homie! Stop being ghetto...god I hate it when ppl do that..

DarkDethbringer
he has alwys been doing that no more posting here!

TheHammer236
ok so this is my idea in detail. i no its long to read but bear with me it was harder to write smile

In the ages where Clans fought over things such as women, weapons, land, or food, arose a great man. One Clan known as the Shadow Hammers named such because they fought with Hammers had a rival clan they fought with yearly for the Shadowed Stream. The shadowed stream was called such, because there were trees on both sides that kept the stream cool and shaded. For that reason many animals would come to drink from it, desiring the cool water and shade. Both clans wanted it for the variety of animals drinking there, so they might have food to feed their wives and children. The other Clan known as the Flame Bringers named for their habit of raiding and burning as much as they could also wanted the stream, however the Shadow Hammers have had it for the last 50 years. It was in the year when Dragons were just being introduced. However these dragons were different from ordinary dragons. They had different abilities depending on there type. There were 5 types each with different abilities and disabilities. Fire, water and ice, plant and ground, thunder and lightning, and wind and storms.
It was that year a hero was born in a time in desperate need of heroes and leaders. The boy was named Jura, and he was not an only child for 1 year later his mom bore a daughter named Aloria. However luck was not to befall this young boy for when he was 8 the Flame Bringers raided his village killing his mom and dad. The boy managed to escape notice for he was out playing on a rock near the shadowed stream. When he came back the village was burnt and there were no survivors. He sat there and cried over his mom and dads burnt bodies until dusk, however he could not find his sisters body the few times he had the strength to look. During the night he slept. His sleep was filled with memories of him playing with his mom then the Flame Bringers would come out of nowhere and burn her. When he awoke from his bad dreams he went searching for a shovel. He found one half-burnt at what used to be the blacksmiths back door. He quietly wrapped his mom and dad in some sheets he found by the river half wet. Someone must have been doing laundry and fled when they came. He found a nice place by his favorite rock and dragged his parents there. He was digging the hole he was going to bury them in when he hit something hard he hit it again trying to break it thinking it as a rock and the shovel was wrenched from his hand by the vibration. He slowly regained his balance and started digging around the round stone until he could leverage it out. When he did he picked it up and wiped it with his finger to wash off the dirt. He was shocked to find out it was that clear but whitish color. He put the round stone on the rock and kept digging. When he had dug a hole and put his parents in it he took one last look around the village for his sister and still not finding her buried his mom and dad. Then putting the stone in his pocket headed out to the nearest Shadow Hammer Village he knew. Whistling a sad song along the way with his hands in his pockets fingering the strange stone.

so what do you think, i could be jura and meet anyone who wants to join along the way. post or e-mail me if you think its good or if you have anything to add. thanks for reading this long thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.