Genis vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Genis: has beaten down impressive names such as Storm Giants, Magus, King Thor, and Drax the Destroyer.

VS

Sentry: has beaten down Terrax with extreme ease.

Okay, i know these two are gonna fight soon when the New Thunderbolts fight the Avengers in New T-Bolts Issues 13-15 but i cant wait till then.

Who wins?

Ultimate Ion
The Sentry is fighting Photon in the Avengers/T-bolts crossovers. At least that's what the previews say.

Anyway, we still haven't seen enough of Sentry to make for a good versus topic.

joesha28
I still don't get it. When did Genis fought King Thor in the 1st place. what issue

Sentry
Originally posted by joesha28
I still don't get it. When did Genis fought King Thor in the 1st place. what issue

Captain Marvel #7. A few years back. In 2002 I think.

leonheartmm
id still give it to sentry.

ImmortalOne
both can control light !!

But Genis wins............ via cool factor!!

yahman
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
both can control light !!

But Genis wins............ via cool factor!!

In a marvel preview book ive been eading, t refers to the T. Bolts kicking the Avengers asses. Hmmm I wonder ? smile

ImmortalOne
Does cool factor has anything to do with it ??

yahman
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Does cool factor has anything to do with it ??

big grin

No . Apparently not ?

I will post my response again, as it made little sense the first time;

In a marvel preview book ive been reading, it refers to the T. Bolts kicking the Avengers asses. Hmmm I wonder ? Apparently this has little to do with the former Captain Marvels 'cool factor'.

joesha28
Originally posted by Sentry
Captain Marvel #7. A few years back. In 2002 I think.

Thanks, i grap that the 1st thing. Monsters and Gods right? issue 7 and 8.
King Thor and Genis, that was not even a fight, why call it a stalemate. Why say Genis dominated? They both only had 2 shots done, one a piece at each other. Thanos and Galactus fought b4. Thanos blasted the big G, helmet was all ripped off. If the fight stopped there, will ppl conclude that Thanos won that fight?

joesha28
I'm giving it to the Golden Warrior...

armandovalles
Originally posted by joesha28
Thanks, i grap that the 1st thing. Monsters and Gods right? issue 7 and 8.
King Thor and Genis, that was not even a fight, why call it a stalemate. Why say Genis dominated? They both only had 2 shots done, one a piece at each other. Thanos and Galactus fought b4. Thanos blasted the big G, helmet was all ripped off. If the fight stopped there, will ppl conclude that Thanos won that fight?

No actually Genis got in 2 shots and thor got in one plus if u look at Thor's face he's actually frightened of Genis when he's watching Genis beat the shit out of "Asgard Assembled" and the Storm Giants. Plus Genis wuz just toying with King Thor while King Thor was trying as hard as he could.

joesha28
No. What you said was all absent except Asgard Assembled was beaten. Hogun was flung by Genis, Thor caught him. Thor recognised Genis voice. Genis arrogance of talking to Thor put thor off. Thor fret him with Mjolnir and Genis Blast Thor, than Drang and Strum came into the picture. Genis vs King Thor did not happen. What happen next was Mr Cosmically Aware was trying to show Thor the mistake Odin done in his past.

joesha28
Genis was toying what else could he do? He is Insane.

armandovalles
ok well wtv joesha u really dont know wut ur talking about but im not gonna make this a King Thor vs Genis thread so lets just forget about that and get ack to debating Sentry vs Genis.

joesha28
Hey, do not tell me what i don't know cos it was not me who ranked Ultimate Colossus with the big guys of mainstream.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.