The Flash's Speed Force VS. Marvel's Odinforce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Which force is more powerful?

Which would you rather have?

Debate.

golem370
Odin Force no contest

supremthor
i dont realy no i would say the speed force.

Draco69
We haven't seen the limits of the Speed Force. We don't EXACTLY what it is. However there some issues that refer it to a fundamental aspect of Creation itself. Other than that it's pretty vague.

And I would rather have the OdinForce. Not because it's more powerful but because living at lightspeed would drive me insane.

Cameron Scott
How can anyone say the Odin Force "no contest." The Speed Force is directly linked to the Source itself, a much more powerful source than what Odin taps into.

Metalmanx
I'd definitely say the Speed Force is much more powerful.

And exactly what I'd love to have a connection with.

roughrider
Odinforce - no one messes with you after that. Sit and enjoy your status.
Speedforce, you got to live fast to use it. Gets boring soon.

Sentry
So Flash is more powerful than all of the Skyfathers? Even more powerful than beings like the Highfather? Odin can tap into infinite resources of ambient magical energy and cosmic energy.

I know Flash is powerful, but can he manipulate matter? Can he create whole worlds out of nothing? Can he create a whole different races of people and creatures? No. Is Flash a god? No. Can he be a god? Yes. If Odin knew what the Speed force was, I'm most certainly sure that he could tap it as well.

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by roughrider
Odinforce - no one messes with you after that. Sit and enjoy your status.
Speedforce, you got to live fast to use it. Gets boring soon.
? Ok

I'd take Speed Force.

jrodslam
Speedforce.

King KAM
I'd take the speedforce.....

Metalmanx
With Speed Force, I could control time.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
and do chicks before they know whats going on

Khellendros
Originally posted by Metalmanx
With Odineforce, I'd be immortal big grin Seriously, no contest on that. I'd take the Odinforce, because there's seemingly no limit to how you could augment yourself with it. Hell, if I wanted, I coud give myself the ability to run and think at light speeds and a body durable enough to survive it without the protection of the speed force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.