Bloodlust Cyclops vs Beast & Gambit & Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Cyclops is highly underrated.

He goes nuts for some reason and these x-men try to stop him, can they?

MERCILOUS
I say he kills them all relatively quickly. He already knows the best of there abilities and none of them can actually take the punishment he could put out.

long pig
I'm there with you, but it IS three against one. So, someone's bound to get lucky.

MERCILOUS
Yeah I guess, they are pretty agile, but I just don't see it against an all out cyclops, I mean, why even turn off the beams?

wannabe
Since his beams come out of his eyes, travel by the speed of light and can punch a hole through a mountain, he just have to take off his visor and look at his opponents...he can't miss them when he sees them and i don't think they are as durable as a whole mountain or can move at the speed of light.

An all out Cyclops can take it, i think!

long pig
He can short out if he does it too long.

MERCILOUS
But how long does he need to do it? He could surely do it long enough to kill off beast and gambit right away, and wolvie would follow shortly thereafter.

wannabe
Originally posted by long pig
He can short out if he does it too long.
This is bullsh*t written by a stupid author!!!

Cyclops beams are ALWAYS, ALL THE TIME on full power. His visor just stops them from going any farther than the distance between it and his eyes.
I mean...THIS IS THE WHOLE TWIST ABOUT CYCLOPS AND HIS POWERS!!!

ImmortalOne
Yep !!!

Scott "I can cut a small planet in a half with no effort" Summers

will prevail !!!

olympian
"I'm there with you, but it IS three against one. So, someone's bound to get lucky."

Yeah pretty much. Altho id say its going to be a quite practise target exercise.

ImmortalOne
Cyclops will have his time ///.............

wannabe
In almost any fight between non cosmic beings there is a chance of winning for each side.
In this scenario Scott just has the odds in his favour...in my opinion, like discribed above!

ImmortalOne
New Miniseries = The Rise of CYCLOPS !!!

Juntai
Hasn't Cyclops' beams been dodged hundreds of times? I don't think it's light speed.

wannabe
His visor gives him a focus, thus giving oponents a hint where he will hit next.
Without his visor he just constantly hits everything he sees.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Juntai
Hasn't Cyclops' beams been dodged hundreds of times? I don't think it's light speed.

ummmm right...

because solar energy doesn't travel at the speed of light...

Juntai
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
ummmm right...

because solar energy doesn't travel at the speed of light... OK, then there must be hundreds of light speed characters then?

wannabe
Originally posted by Juntai
OK, then there must be hundreds of light speed characters then?
Again...
His visor gives him a focus, thus giving oponents a hint where he will hit next.
Without his visor he just constantly hits everything he sees.

Onikirimaru
Cyke can also miss with the visor, since its focused. Its like wearing sunglasses, and draw a cross hair in the middle of them. If the person is fast enough, they can stay away from it.

What comic did they say it could "short" out if he had it on for too long. That actually makes no sense. Its the worse PIS Ive ever heard.

As far as the fight goes, Cyke can take these people easily, 1 on 1, but as a team, I think they are bound to get lucky sometime. Gambit is underated as well and Beasy/Wolvie are pretty quick. Beast is also smart enough to formulate a plan. Hell, if they have prep time, he could create a shield or armor made of that ruby quarts that the visor is made of. But Cyke taking the visor off and just looking around can take them out quickly. So Cyke wins this, barring any plot devices or preped items.

TheKahn
does anyone have any scans of what level of destruction blowup Cyke is capiable of going all out???

JirK
this is like asking who will win... a pissed off kid with a machine gun or his school?

of course cyclops wins.

Onikirimaru
There is one floating around on the forums up here, when Sentinals attacked the mansion, Cyke got mad, took his visor off, and pretty much transformed everything in front of him into a crater, with no trace of the sentinal left. If you dig around im sure you can find it, or maybe somenoe will post it.

I remember in the begining, Cyke's beams werent stronger with the visor off, he just couldnt control them. But in the recent years its been changed to going all out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.