He-Man vs Champion of the Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR

Champion does not have power gem

Juntai
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR

Champion does not have power gem The Master of the Universe wins of course. Because if all else fails, he'll make shit up. Didn't you watch He-Man?

olympian
He-Man.

roughrider
Champion never really needed the gem - it was mostly decoration for him; that why he so casually bargained it to Thanos.
Steroid boy He-Man won't put up much of a fight, after Champion destroys the planet they're standing on; Champion moves on to the next challenge, He-Man dies. Unless - he makes something up!! big grin

King KAM
The Power of Greyskull is so much stronger then the big bang, dude He-Man owns anyone in the universe, why??? because HE has the power, not Champion, not Superman, and dare i say it not even the Almighty Wolverine, HE has the the power so HE-man wins.

HigH ScholaR
He man has been doing some crazy shit but Champion has been fighting and training since time emorial. Champion will take this atleast IMO

Magic_attack
He-man beats on Champion.

jinzin
Originally posted by Juntai
The Master of the Universe wins of course. Because if all else fails, he'll make shit up. Didn't you watch He-Man?

powers comparible to JP...hmmmm

HigH ScholaR
He-man "may be" a little superior physically but champion is just beter he knows what he is doing, has a ton of fighting capabilities over class 100 strength and mega durabilty and stamina sure it will be a drawn out fight but in the end for now i say Champion takes this IMO 7/10 or 6/10

8bitChris
If He-Man can't even deal with Skeletor easily there is no way he belongs in the ring with the Champ.

I'm sorry, this is a romp. Champ 10/10,

Unless He-Man pulls a Ben Grimm since Champ wont kill his opponents.

jinzin
ummm unless champ is currently packing strange level magical abilities that I didn't know about, your comparison is pretty moot... confused

8bitChris
Skeletor isn't that tough to defeat in the big scheme of things.

Champ is.

roughrider
Originally posted by King KAM
The Power of Greyskull is so much stronger then the big bang, dude He-Man owns anyone in the universe, why??? because HE has the power, not Champion, not Superman, and dare i say it not even the Almighty Wolverine, HE has the the power so HE-man wins.

Suuuuuuurrree...just keep on drinking, there.drunk

long pig
Champion's durability it Thanos level. His strength may as well be limitless with all the amping he can do with power primordial, and he's the greatest fighter of all time.

Massive curbstomp.

olympian
"If He-Man can't even deal with Skeletor easily there is no way he belongs in the ring with the Champ."

The same Skeletor that pre crisis got Superman down?

Yeah not that tough. Hes not skilled either. And he doesnt carry a twin magical sword to the main character either.

jinzin
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Skeletor isn't that tough to defeat in the big scheme of things.

Champ is.

he isn't... is that why a guy who nearly bludgened precrises supes to death has problems with him..because he's not THAT tough? confused

jinzin
Originally posted by olympian
"If He-Man can't even deal with Skeletor easily there is no way he belongs in the ring with the Champ."

The same Skeletor that pre crisis got Superman down?

Yeah not that tough. Hes not skilled either. And he doesnt carry a twin magical sword to the main character either.
wow..for once we agree.... i may not get another chance to do this so...cheers

olympian
Yeahcheers

long pig
Pre-Crisis doesn't really mean super uber powerful, it can mean just really really inconsistent.

olympian
That would aplly to every character back then, wouldnt it?

In this case a blast from Skeletor had Superman at his mercy until He-Man saved him.

Now, im not saying wich you should belive Champ would take it or not.

But saying "just" because He-Man doesnt beat Skeletor easy hes no treat its scretching.

There is a reason for that. And its not that He-Man or Skeletor are both "weaklings".

long pig
I never implyed Skeletor was weak, just he didn't take out the "galaxy sneezing" Superman.

jinzin
Originally posted by long pig
Pre-Crisis doesn't really mean super uber powerful, it can mean just really really inconsistent.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr super uber powerful.... wink

jinzin
Originally posted by long pig
I never implyed Skeletor was weak, just he didn't take out the "galaxy sneezing" Superman.

cause he-man saved his ass...

long pig
Originally posted by jinzin
cause he-man saved his ass...
no Cause PC Superman is inconsistent.

ImmortalOne
Inconsistency means power AND bullshit at the same time !!!

Anyway, HeMan wins.... He HAS THE POWER !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.