Elite Justice League versus Elite Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Elite Justice League: Superman, Green Lantern, Batman, Flash, and Wonder Woman

versus

Elite Avengers: Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, and the Scarlet Witch

King KAM
Dc.....

8bitChris
Yeah man, DC totally takes that one.

When I saw "Elite Avengers" in the title I was thinking..

"The Forgotten One", Sersi, Hercules?, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk etc..

Even those guys don't stand much of a chance.

Draco69
Scarlet Witch can guarantee an instant victory..however the Flash is on the team.

The battle can go either way.

masterbruce
just to specify, the green lantern I'm referring to is John Stewart, not Hal

King KAM
if john is the black guy, than its john, the black guy rocks....hes a p-i-m-p

Wynndar
that's a weak ass avenger roster.

King KAM
add wolverine, and the avengers take it, easy.

8bitChris
How about add Quasar? Add Jack of Hearts?

masterbruce
I went with the most popular characters on both sides, not only powerful

they're elite in their popularity

I don't think that the avengers are weaker at all

Thor engages Superman
Hulk engages Wonder Woman
Captain America engages Batman
Iron Man engages Green Lantern
Scarlet Witch engages Flash

good matchup imo since its very close battle

King KAM
if wolverine was there he could own the avengers....

Draco69
The smart thing for the JLA to do would be for Diana to engage Thor. She's taken down numerous gods (i.e. Ares) before. And she knows EXACTLY what to expect from Thor. They would battle for hours on end. (WW would probably lose though). Thus the Avengers most powerful ally is quite occupied.

Wynndar
WW lose? Draco u dont mean that wink Im just playing

masterbruce
for those of you who say that DC will easily win, say why

the marvel team certainly aren't pushovers by any means

BobbyD
Team Speed eventually takes over and thus DC takes this one more often than not. Flash (if he knows anything about Scarlet Witch goes there first), which nullifies anything dramatic that Marvel can do. If not however, things could get interesting. Thor could also godforce blast Team DC killing and/or knocking out some....but again only if Flash hasn't given him 500 nuggies to the head first.

Team DC 7-8/10

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by BobbyD
Team Speed eventually takes over and thus DC takes this one more often than not. Flash (if he knows anything about Scarlet Witch goes there first), which nullifies anything dramatic that Marvel can do. If not however, things could get interesting. Thor could also godforce blast Team DC killing and/or knocking out some....but again only if Flash hasn't given him 500 nuggies to the head first.

Team DC 7-8/10

Alas truer words were never spoken. though I see more of a 9/10 for the JLA and you would have to match Thor against Diana though she would probably lose there is the chance she won't before either someone else is finished and helps her. And since Thor throws his hammer on occasions there also the possibility she'll pick it up and an amazonian goddess of thunder takes the whole avengers cause i doubt she'll waste using the Moljnir's full potential since she become so bad***.

P.S. don't count out the lasso she can be hit with the hammer and still get up but, Thor only needs to be wrapped up once.

OneDumbG0
1) Thor would engage Superman in an epic battle that'll probably have the entire Earth and its surrounding space as their battlefield.
2) I think Hulk would take out Wonder Woman given sufficient space, but if he's in the middle of the battle, he'd do more damage to his own team than to the JLA. Then again, if he went purely ballistic, he'd be swapping away at everybody like Doomsday and Wonder Woman would ask Superman or Lantern to help stop him.
3) But Lantern would have his hands full of Iron Man. Iron Man would have a b1tch of a time with Green Lantern, but would probably begin to overpower him with a multitude of weapons including guided missiles, photon blasts, holographic projections and hypersonic emitters. Stewart would need to concentrate for a second to get over the yellow weakness which is probably enough oppurtunity for Stark to figure stuff out. Because if this is pre-Rebirth Stewart, without the knowledge of how to get past yellow, he'd so get handled like a redheaded stepchild.
4) Cap would keep Bats too occupied physically for Bats to formulate strategy and counters. He'd have to put all his cunning into brawling in order to not get overwhelmed by Cap. By that same token, Cap would probably not be able to strategize at all either.
5) If Superman came to Wonder Woman's aid, then Thor would have every oppurtunity to whack the daylights out of either Wonder Woman or Superman with some godly magic-enhanced shots from Mjolnir. Although I think Stark would ask Thor to help take out Green Lantern and make it a five on four battle.
6) And the most important battle? Scarlet Witch would make Flash trip over himself or run so fast that he gets trapped into the Speed Force. Which I think she could, since I would suspect Flash, not knowing her powers would first try to steal Cap's shield and Thor's hammer. (Sneaky Wally!)>:P Then Wanda would be able to hex him. After that, she'd hex every other opponent starting with Superman and reverse the effects of yellow sunlight, having Batman turn clumsy and making Wonder Woman fall in love with the Hulk. AVENGERS 4-EVA!

BobbyD
Now, that is a neat response OneDumbmo-fo...er, I mean OneDumbGo wink

That's just one of the many ways this could go.

masterbruce
excellent counter response, OneDumbGo

Solidus Snake
this is what happens....flash speeds through and KO's scarlet witch in a picosecond, races around the world and IMPs hulk

bats and cap duke it out. if caps gets teh advantage, flash steals his shield. if cap is still winning, he pulls down his pants and twists the mask on back to front. bats wins

GL and iron man have devastating attacks that they use on each other, but as ironman is an earth based hero and GL is a cosmic hero, GL wins. he will drain the energy from the armor and blast thor with it as he battles supes and ww

thor holds his own fairly well against the titans, but he is alone vs the JLA so he must do what everyone else does when fighting the league .... fail

JLA wins.

hulk finds his way baks and ww lassoes him and supes punches him to the moon

masterbruce
solidus snake, it seems then, according to you that Flash is the key to victory for the JLA

your description of the FLash makes it seem like he could actually singlehandedly beat the entire Avengers, after all he just needs to do IMP all day (which to everyone else would be less than a second) and have defeated the entire avengers

now while that is theoretically possible, Flash rarely if ever does that, or else why is the justice league even needed? just ask the Flash to do everything in a pico second and he could save everyone

however if we are to talk about what is merely possible, then it is possible that The Scarlet WItch, before the fight starts, creates a magical forcefield around her teammates, thus rendering FLash's attacks utterly useless, maybe she can turn them invisible so the JL can't even see them, etc

Solidus Snake
u do know that if everyone starts the fight at the same time taht this is impossible. FLASH would own her.

many of these fights depends on who attacks first.

JLA has too many ppl that act faster than the speed of thought. WW, Supes, flash, mm. even they could KO scarlet witch

now, if the avengers had a chance to start fighting 5 seconds before the JLA could act, that would be a different story

same ending smile but different story

PS lighten up master bruce

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
JLA has too many ppl that act faster than the speed of thought. WW, Supes, flash, mm. even they could KO scarlet witch

Do NOT say that around DreamPanther, lol! wink

And yeah - it's the speed which helps win the day for the JLA in this.

The only speedster the Avengers have is Thor.

Whereas Flash, WW and Supes are all more than capable of becoming a blur.

Iron Man and Cap are a joke in this - they get manhandled by GL alone.

Flash IMPs Hulk onto another continent.

Supes looks at SW at super-speed and vapourises her on the spot, far faster than she could summon up a protective spell.

Then he tag teams on Thor with WW.

Job's a good un.

smile

Juntai
solidus snake, it seems then, according to you that Flash is the key to victory for the JLA

your description of the FLash makes it seem like he could actually singlehandedly beat the entire Avengers, after all he just needs to do IMP all day (which to everyone else would be less than a second) and have defeated the entire avengers

now while that is theoretically possible, Flash rarely if ever does that, or else why is the justice league even needed? just ask the Flash to do everything in a pico second and he could save everyone

however if we are to talk about what is merely possible, then it is possible that The Scarlet WItch, before the fight starts, creates a magical forcefield around her teammates, thus rendering FLash's attacks utterly useless, maybe she can turn them invisible so the JL can't even see them, etc

8bitChris
It's easy to have team versatility when you just give super strength, speed, and flight to all members. Then throw in a couple telepaths that make Xavier look like a chump...etc...

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by 8bitChris
It's easy to have team versatility when you just give super strength, speed, and flight to all members. Then throw in a couple telepaths that make Xavier look like a chump...etc...

So true but if they were all weak or somewhat weak heroes they wouldn't be the league. And know that I think about it it is a little too easy for the JLA Cap,Iron Man ,etc basically anyone except Thor,hulk and SW don't present a threat also MM could use his telepathy to handle hulk while Supes and WW handle Thor and GL and Flash could easily handle the rest of the avengers and then you stop and think that JLa also have bats just standing around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.