Captain America vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
battle of the underdogs!!...or in other words, ones without 'super powers'
the kind i like the most, the most believable
im curious...which one would be the harder opponent for batman?

jinzin
Originally posted by braz
battle of the underdogs!!...or in other words, ones without 'super powers'
the kind i like the most, the most believable
im curious...which one would be the harder opponent for batman?

cap...for the pure and simple reasons that DD has an easily exploitable weakness, and cap doesn't get tired...

braz
whats his weakness?

braz
whats his weakness?

ohh him bein blind right?? duhh eek!

jinzin
his hyper sensitive hearing...

I mean sabretooth's not exactly the brightest bulb in the box, yet he deduced that matty matt was blind during their brief encounter... so I definitely have no doubts the worlds greatest detective couldn't come to the same conclusion. after than it's time for that sonic frequincy emitor and bye bye matt murdock...

O.D Geist
Daredevil wins. Have you ever seen Daredevil tire in a fight, jinzin? Hes fought plenty of battles and havent. Plus i do believe that it was also posted somewhere in these forums that Daredevil already knocked out Captain America.

O.D Geist
Originally posted by jinzin
his hyper sensitive hearing...

I mean sabretooth's not exactly the brightest bulb in the box, yet he deduced that matty matt was blind during their brief encounter... so I definitely have no doubts the worlds greatest detective couldn't come to the same conclusion. after than it's time for that sonic frequincy emitor and bye bye matt murdock...

Uuumm are you talking about Batman here? Captain America the worlds greatest detective? Sonic frequency devices? The fight is between Cap and DD.

braz
yea but i mentioned batman, so yea hes saying the only reason bats would be able to take DD is because of his high frequency sonic sounder that attracts bats...in another words
Captain America>Batman>Daredevil

jplatinum
Daredevil looses by k.o.
Cap is superior is every visible way.

jinzin
Originally posted by O.D Geist
Daredevil wins. Have you ever seen Daredevil tire in a fight, jinzin? Hes fought plenty of battles and havent. Plus i do believe that it was also posted somewhere in these forums that Daredevil already knocked out Captain America.

what when cap wasn't ready for it? the last fight I remember the two having that was fair was a stalemate.even then had the fight dragged on dd would have tired... if you think he's beyond fatigue you're out of your mind...but the fact that cap IS beyond faigue makes him a more dangerous opponent for batman so my point still stands.

jinzin
Uuumm are you talking about Batman here? Captain America the worlds greatest detective? Sonic frequency devices? The fight is between Cap and DD.

it's not really a fight...you should read the first post.. it's a question of who would be more of a challenge for batman..

jinzin
yea but i mentioned batman, so yea hes saying the only reason bats would be able to take DD is because of his high frequency sonic sounder that attracts bats...in another words
Captain America>Batman>Daredevil

actually I think batman can beat cap too...assuming he was using his weapons... in a fist fight, yeah it's possible that cap could win..I give that a 5/5 for now, simply because batman's got some really incredible techniques he hardly ever uses...

but with his weapons I think he's more versaatile than a shield slinger...

O.D Geist
what when cap wasn't ready for it? the last fight I remember the two having that was fair was a stalemate.even then had the fight dragged on dd would have tired... if you think he's beyond fatigue you're out of your mind...but the fact that cap IS beyond faigue makes him a more dangerous opponent for batman so my point still stands.

I take it you didnt see the scan. Cap was indeed ready for it. Hes the one who attacked Daredevil. You say Daredevil would have tired. You also say Cap doesnt get tired. True. But youre assuming that Daredevil would. Just as batman were to get tired.

Im not sayign that Daredevil is beyond fatigue, but you simply dont know how long it would take for him to get tired. Have you ever seem him get tired? Im quite sure you havent. Fought alongside Wolverine and against. Fought Spiderman, Punisher, and never got tired in the middle of battle. Its not wise to mike assumptions.

O.D Geist
it's not really a fight...you should read the first post.. it's a question of who would be more of a challenge for batman..

Actually i did read the first post. As well as the thread. It states Cap vs DD. Then the thread says who would be a harder opponent for Bats. MEANING if CAp and DD fight, who wins to fight Bats no?

If not, then i appologize. I still say Daredevil takes Cap. Then gives Bats a better fight. But thats just my opinion.

jinzin
I take it you didnt see the scan. Cap was indeed ready for it. Hes the one who attacked Daredevil. You say Daredevil would have tired. You also say Cap doesnt get tired. True. But youre assuming that Daredevil would. Just as batman were to get tired.

Im not sayign that Daredevil is beyond fatigue, but you simply dont know how long it would take for him to get tired. Have you ever seem him get tired? Im quite sure you havent. Fought alongside Wolverine and against. Fought Spiderman, Punisher, and never got tired in the middle of battle. Its not wise to mike assumptions.

it's an assumption that daredevil will get tired? What the f**k? so his endurance ans stamina is super human now? What the f**k?

it's not an assumption roll eyes (sarcastic) it's just downright logical....

captain america's endurance>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>daredevil's.
that equates to captain america being the victor in that reguard...

also I never stated WHEN dd would get tired...just that he does indeed fatigue....and that cap is more resistant to it than himself...my point still stands and it would seem that you're the one who's making assumptions...

also...who's mike? huh

Actually i did read the first post. As well as the thread. It states Cap vs DD. Then the thread says who would be a harder opponent for Bats. MEANING if CAp and DD fight, who wins to fight Bats no?

If not, then i appologize. I still say Daredevil takes Cap. Then gives Bats a better fight. But thats just my opinion.

again...who's assuming now?

just look at the question.

who would be a harder foe for batman? to that end, I've been responding accordingly...

anywho...what draws you towards this conclussion?

roughrider
It's a long,drawn out fight but Cap wins in the end.
Daredevil and Batman are tough h2h opponents, but try charging hundreds of enemy soilders, all firing at you and you've got only your shield and great fighting skill.
"Try fighting the Wehrmacht, mister - it teaches you focus!"

braz
bats or DD could do the same if not better if they hadda shield like that

jrodslam
Daredevil beats Cap, then goes on to fight Batman. If Batman has sonics he wins. If not imo, Daredevil beats him.

jrodslam
Anyone see how Daredevil owned Punisher again? Lol. Hillarious i tell ya. It seems that Pun could never get a break. I actually thought DD was doomed for a minute there.

King KAM
Capn owns DD, im tired of that blind bastad gettin so much damn respect screw him.

jrodslam
Daredevil hardly gets any respect on these threads.

King KAM
people are saying he can beat batz,wolverine,punisher,and cap....if that aint respect i dont know what is but IMO its TOO much!

jrodslam
Originally posted by King KAM
people are saying he can beat batz,wolverine,punisher,and cap....if that aint respect i dont know what is but IMO its TOO much!

And obviously you dont think he can beat those people. Daredevil doesnt get the respect he deserves here. Out of 10 people, 8 of them would say that DD cant beat those people. Im not sure what people youre talking about.

Metalmanx

That's because he could beat Batman. And he has schooled Wolverine before. Punisher as well.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Metalmanx
That's because he could beat Batman. And he has schooled Wolverine before. Punisher as well.

And dont forget about Spiderman and Cap. big grin

Orestes
Yeah. DD's one of those characters (like Punisher) who's significantly better than his rep. He's the exact opposite of Batman, who's not NEARLY as GOOD as his rep.

So you've got to take what people say in here about characters like that with a grain of salt. Realistically, Cap vs. DD is a very, VERY good fight.

jinzin
wait....did you just say batman's not nearly as good as his rep?What the f**k?

batman?

the guy that's taken down and/or humiliated SUPER FRIGGIN MAN on multiple occasions... the same batman that stood up against tezumak and figured out how to put him down? the same guy that outsmarted darksied and beat him at his own game? the guy who went toe to toe with anateus when not ONE of the other JLA members barring superman could? THAT batman? yes he certainly doesn't live up to the rep... roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
i love you jinzin

jinzin
i love you jinzin

laughing out loud thanks man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.