True Beyonder vs TOAA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
True Beyonder

VS

TOAA

Who wins?

kevdude
the True Beyonder was powerful but he still was not a all knowing all powerful being like TOAA, hell the Beyonder didn't even know anything else existed but him, TOAA blinks him out of existence smile

Creshosk
You mean the celestial right?

JirK
i thought the beyonder was all powerful, just as dumb as a little kid.

GalacticStorm
If you're talking about the Celestial then True Beyonders win presumably. (Although we dont know muc about them or their power.)

If you're talking about the supreme being then do i really have to answer? wink

GalacticStorm
Ive been doing some research. It seems people have been mixing up some of the ideas behind the Fake (Pre-retcon) beyonder with the true beyonders.

It was the fake beyonder who claimed to be the embodiment of a multiverse from beyond ours, however after the retcon it seems people have been believeing that the true beyonders come from outside of our multiverse as well when instead they merely come form another dimension to our universe. They are very much a part of our multiverse it seems. Have a look:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/alienraces/beyonders.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyonder

So yes LT would have power over the Beyond Realm.

Creshosk
http://www.marveldirectory.com/otherdimensions/beyond.htm

Hmm . . . seems like it's just another universe. Much like the alternate "earths". . .at least one other has Wolverine that became War and killed a large number of badguys he shouldn't be able to. At least one other has a peter parker that was bitten by a radioactive sheep. at least one other has Wolverine being beaten up by Maggie Neato, due to his styrofoam skeleton. . . etc etc etc.

BobbyD
Simply, TOAA.

GalacticStorm
The true beyonders are nowhere near as powerful as most people on this forum believe them to be. Its a misconception. People have simply got ideas behind the Pre retcon Beyonder and the True Beyonders mixed up. The true beyonders are a part of our multiverse their dimension is apparrently accesiible via the Negative Zone. Id place them around Eternity level at the most.

ImmortalOne
TOAA wins................ just like that !!

wannabe
This is pointless!
TOAA is stated as THE being from which EVERYTHING imaginable and unimaginable derived. He/She/It is the alpha and the omega, the only one who IS TRULY ALLMIGHTY...in the words deepest sense!!!

Lord S
Originally posted by wannabe
This is pointless! Not surprising, considering the thread-starter. Yet again another totally pointless thread from an equally pointless member...it's COMMON SENSE that if you created all of existence, and everything in it, that you are superior.

Duh...rolleyes1

jplatinum
Toaa wins this fight.
He is pretty powerful.

Wonderman
Let me get this straight there is a real Beyonder after all and there are 2 one above it all's
i just found a pic of him and hes a celestial now the other one is the one is some higher than God dude right

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wonderman
Let me get this straight there is a real Beyonder after all and there are 2 one above it all's
i just found a pic of him and hes a celestial now the other one is the one is some higher than God dude right

Follow the link at the top and read the entry on the true beyonders. Its all explained.

The race of True Beyonders arent as powerful as everyone on heres been lead to believe.

As for there being two TOAA's. Only in name. One is just a Celestial.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The true beyonders are a part of our multiverse their dimension is apparrently accesiible via the Negative Zone. Id place them around Eternity level at the most.
Around Eternity level at the most ? Hah, what a pushovers, those True Beyonders wink

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Around Eternity level at the most ? Hah, what a pushovers, those True Beyonders wink

laughing out loud Dont get me wrong theyre powerful its just that people mixed up some of their details with the Pre retcon Beyonder so in hierarchy lists they were ranking them as LT level which is far from the case. wink

willRules
God vs a fictional comic character?

God wins easily, God beats everything easily.........

wannabe
TOAA...this notation (not name) says everything!!! If the Beyonder would be more powerful than the being responsible for all existence (which would be a paradox btw), HE would be The One Above All!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.