Supernatural

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
Not a bad show, but not the best program on television right now.

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/tv/photos/31/9c/573461.jpg

Synopsis:
Sam Winchester has done his best to escape his family's eerie history, but, along with his older brother Dean, Sam is bound by tragedy and blood to a dangerous, other-worldly mission. Criss-crossing the mysterious back roads of the country in their '67 Chevy Impala, the Winchester brothers search for their missing father -- and hunt down every evil supernatural force they encounter along the way.

VenomVA
I just finished watching the Pilot...I agree with your statement. Not bad but not the best right now!

SleaterKinney32
I still have to see it! I have it saved up, I'll check it out soon.

Solo
I liked this episode (ep.2) better than the pilot. Maybe the whole season can be like that.

Wolfie
I liked the Pilot better than the Wendigo episode. The Wendigo episode was good too. But I liked the subject matter and the ending of the Pilot better.

"We've got work to do."

Great show. I've been taping them.

Sir Nauj
Im watching it and enjoying this program. plus I want that car grrrrr

Solo
Episode 3 was pretty cool, but the next one (with the exorcism on the plane) looks awesome.

Sir Nauj
the second episode was scary , that thing scared me

Solo
Episode 4 was the shit.

crimsonphoenix
oooo i like this show. i think it is the best thing on tuesday nights.
i liked tonights episode about bloody marry.
i know i have done that a couple of times.

orlandoOYEA
I like the show...the plot line really isnt bad and the characters feed well off of each other.

Plus, when Bloody Mary climbed out of the mirror i almost pissed myself, so the scare factor is there. it has potential.

Lord Nauj
Originally posted by orlandoOYEA
I like the show...the plot line really isnt bad and the characters feed well off of each other.

Plus, when Bloody Mary climbed out of the mirror i almost pissed myself, so the scare factor is there. it has potential.
I didnt see that episode. sad Ive been so busy , damn I need a tivo grrrr

orlandoOYEA
Twas a good episode. One of the best ones yet, there were a lot of twists on the old myth of Bloody Mary. I enjoyed it.

Solo
The Shape Changer episode was very good.

Wolfie
Yeah, the Shape Shifter one was pretty cool. The last bug episode was probably the worst of the series so far but it had its moments.

I can't wait for next week's episode, the journey home.

powerfulone1987
Well since we don't have WB up here at college, I have to wait for the reruns to come on at 2:30am and later in the morning on different days on NBC, chan.12.

So I have to wait until Sunday morning at 3am to watch this show.ugh.
I hate it. I'm always behind on what happened.

is it comprehensible.....

Wolfie
The Journey Home was so good. I can't wait to see where they take it from there.

Jack Daniels
Just watched it for the first time was the reaper episode......Im hooked if most of the episodes are at least that good

powerfulone1987
The Reaper episode was very entertaining.

MildPossession
It looks like absolute rubbish, it's started here in England this week, the reviewer said it's a cross between X-Files(love the show) and the OC, that put me off straight away...

Will check out the first episode and see what it is like. Scary just got Sexy, oh please.

powerfulone1987
Ummmm......how can anything look like rubbish when you haven't even seen it yet. That's ridiculous.

You get it? "Looks" like somthing, You haven't "Seen" it yet.

You get the contradiction? Just keep repeating that to yourself.

MildPossession
From the adverts/trailers and clips I have seen... Even though I can tell if I will like a programme or not from clips I always watch the first episode of a new series.

I was right, I didn't enjoy the show at all.

powerfulone1987
Just b/c you were right doesn't mean you knew for a fact you wouldn't like it. You just had a hunch. But the shows do get better, you should give it a few more chances. There's bound to be an episode to pull you in.
Some could have been better, but overall it's a good series.

Ast
This show has really hit its stride with the last few episodes.

gshkris7272
this tv show is pretty good.

Rhindon
I love this show... can't wait for next season!

InnerRise
Originally posted by Rhindon
I love this show... can't wait for next season!
Going by your avatar and your sig and your qoutes it seems you have more of a liking to Dean.

ladygrim
why not... dean is ruddy gorgeous big grin

BOPRecruit 16
one of my favorite shows right now and the best out of the ones i normally watch other than one tree hill. i really like the look and feel to the show. plus, the characters and plots. unique show. stands out. pretty much love every episode. can't wait for season two! thank goodness cw kept it for if they hadn't, i would've been so miffed and cursing out the upn half of it!

Rhindon
Originally posted by InnerRise
Going by your avatar and your sig and your qoutes it seems you have more of a liking to Dean.

I love Dean's sarcastic attitude about things and his comments. It will be interesting to see more of his layers as this show progresses. I am glad it has been picked up for next year. Although, I am pissed about what they did to Metallicar at the end of Devil's Trap. I hope it is all just a vision that Sam is having and they can avoid it.

InnerRise
You're going to have to refresh my memory on what you just said and clarify.

Rhindon
The semi truck demolishing the car at the end of the season finale. The car has been nicknamed Metallicar. I'm hoping it ends up being a premonition that Sam has and they can avoid actually having the accident at all. I don't think that will happen though.

InnerRise
It's obviously not a premonition.

Darth Macabre
They looked pretty messed up though...If it's not a premonition, then one of them is probably going to be in a coma all next year or something.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
They looked pretty messed up though...If it's not a premonition, then one of them is probably going to be in a coma all next year or something.
That would really take away from the show if one of the brother's were in a coma for the whole year.

The only one they can afford that to happen to is the father.

The boys will definitely be back at it in no time.

EDIT: Now when UPN and WB merge will UPN go to wheree WB was or will WB go to where UPN. I mean where will this channel actually be located?

I still can't picture them together in the same place.

Darth Macabre
That would really take away from the show if one of the brother's were in a coma for the whole year.

The only one they can afford that to happen to is the father.

The boys will definitely be back at it in no time.

EDIT: Now when UPN and WB merge will UPN go to wheree WB was or will WB go to where UPN. I mean where will this channel actually be located?

I still can't picture them together in the same place.

Yeah, I was thinking the dad as well...With him there it seems almost dumb that they can't kill the demon.

Rhindon
Spoilers are indicating someone will be in a coma, but I doubt it will last long. Many think it will be Dean since he was already so badly hurt before the crash. My understanding is that JDM (John) is going to do four or five episodes, so it could be him. I don't know if they would put him in a coma when he's only on a few episodes or not. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

InnerRise, in some areas it will be on WB, others on UPN. I will try to find the listing where you can find your area and figure out where to find the new network.

Rhindon
OK, here is a link to CW's Affiliates page where you can check to see where to find the network in your area...

http://www.cwtv.com/cw-affiliates.html

ladygrim
i could watch this show all day its ace big grin

InnerRise
OK, here is a link to CW's Affiliates page where you can check to see where to find the network in your area...

http://www.cwtv.com/cw-affiliates.html

thanks.

babyccino
Yaaaaaaaaay I love this show Sam Rocks rock . Is there really going to be a second season coz here its up to the second last episode and me and my friend were nearly devastated coz we thought there wouldnt be a sceond series.

Rhindon
Yes, the CW picked up Supernatural for a second season. The promos for the new network include the guys from Supernatural.

babyccino
OOo thast good yay I'm watching it now smile

Rhindon
Ok, so you've seen through Salvation right? Wait til you see Devil's Trap... omg! The end is shocking to say the least...

InnerRise
I don't know about anybody else, but I don't know these episodes through the titles b/c it's not as if they post the title at the beginning.

Some shows as this one don't use the titles in the show it's just to keep track and for themselves and of course the public can still find out but they don't go out of their way to make sure we know the title by posting it at the beginning so it would help if you described the show instead of giving the title.

Rhindon
They show the title right after the Supernatural logo (typically after the opening scene). You can get a link to the episodes here:

http://www.tv.com/supernatural/show/30144/episode_listings.html?tag=tabs;episodes

Each one gives a brief description of that episode.

babyccino
OOOOOOOOOOO i can't wait for Devil's trap so exciting yet so sad sad No supernatural for ages. Does anyone feel like telling me wot happens in it smile

Rhindon
Originally posted by babyccino
OOOOOOOOOOO i can't wait for Devil's trap so exciting yet so sad sad No supernatural for ages. Does anyone feel like telling me wot happens in it smile

You will be angry if you know in advance what will happen but it's probably the best episode of the season. We see Big Bad (the demon that killed their mom) and their is a huge cliffhanger. Just have nerf balls or soft objects to throw at the television set when it's over. The end is a shocker.

And I was wrong, the episode name is generally given when you first see the boys, typically right after someone dies in the opening scene. It's not right after the intro and show name like I thought.

babyccino
OOOOOOOOOOOOO i dont like cliff hangers
i can't wait for monday night to come
only 6 days to go woop woop

Rhindon
I don't like cliffhangers either, and this one is a doozie sad

Darth Macabre
I don't like cliffhangers either, and this one is a doozie sad

It sure is.

Rhindon
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
It sure is.

Save Metallicar! Save Metallicar!

babyccino
What happens to MEttalicar? oooo wot happens some help me i'm dieing i need to know.

Rhindon
Just watch the show on Monday (I think that's when your finale airs, isn't it?), then come back here and let us know what you think. If I tell you what happens, it won't be as good when you actually see it! Trust me, you'll want the surprise.

babyccino
Ok OK wooooooo 5 more sleeps

babyccino
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Supernatural is on tomoro

Rhindon
smile

Don't forget to come back here and let us know what you thought abuot the finale!

babyccino
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo mmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy gggggggggooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddd
How can it end like that cry
Was that guy in a truck a demon?
omg y is that the end.

Rhindon
Originally posted by babyccino
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo mmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy gggggggggooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddd
How can it end like that cry
Was that guy in a truck a demon?
omg y is that the end.

I told you! I couldn't believe the ending either. I sat there in stone silence for at least five minutes, then I pulled it off the DVR and watched the end again. Then I wanted to throw things at the television.

As for the guy in the truck, he was possessed. Just not sure if it was Big Bad (the demon that killed their mom and Jess and had possessed John) or something else.

Guess I'll have to wait for September to find out. And the car, please, SAVE METALLICAR!!!

charmedFairy
The car will be fine, they'll take it to Bobby and he'll fix it.. yes

Btw I have a few songs from the show if anyone wants me to upload it for them. smile

Rhindon
I have most of them in a playlist on my ipod already, but which ones do you have?

Like your siggy picture by the way, which epi is that from? Reminds me of Faith, but I'm not sure.

charmedFairy
I have most of them in a playlist on my ipod already, but which ones do you have?

Like your siggy picture by the way, which epi is that from? Reminds me of Faith, but I'm not sure.

Thanks! Yup, it's from Faith.

I have:

Kansas - Carry on my wayward son
Blue Oyster Cult - Fire of Unknown Origin
Blue Oyster Cult - Don't fear the reaper
Joe Walsh - Turn to Stone
CCR - Bad moon rising
Rolling Stones - Laugh, I nearly died
Echo and the Bunnymen - The Killing Moon (played in the UK promo)
Triumph - Fight the good fight

Obsessed much? stick out tongue But they're all really good songs too so yeah. smile

Rhindon
I have a Supernatural playlist, but I haven't finished it yet. Going through the epis in order, lol! I'll check it out later and maybe PM you if I need anything, k?

charmedFairy
I have a Supernatural playlist, but I haven't finished it yet. Going through the epis in order, lol! I'll check it out later and maybe PM you if I need anything, k?

LOL, ok. happy

Wolfie
I've been missing Supernatural so much lately. I'm just gonna pick up the DVD when it comes out in September.

charmedFairy
Originally posted by Wolfie
I've been missing Supernatural so much lately. I'm just gonna pick up the DVD when it comes out in September.

In the meantime, if it helps any they have all the episodes on youtube. stick out tongue

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=mypoems32&page=1

babyccino
Yay we can watch them agen.

Rhindon
Originally posted by charmedFairy
In the meantime, if it helps any they have all the episodes on youtube. stick out tongue

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=mypoems32&page=1

Hehe, I have them all converted to DVD already. devil

I'll still get the official DVD in September for all the special features and that.

babyccino
yay dvd's i have to wait for ages though coz i'm a cheapo and need to wait until they r not $80

charmedFairy
Hehe, I have them all converted to DVD already. devil

I'll still get the official DVD in September for all the special features and that.

Oh me too. The DVD cover is too pretty to pass up.

Rhindon
I'm interested in the Special Features too (Gag reel, day in the life, etc).

Is that Jensen in your avi? It doesn't look like a Supernatural picture though.

charmedFairy
I can't wait to see the bloopers. big grin

Maybe 'cause it's a bit darker but it's him from SN.

Rhindon
Ok, just kind of reminded me of Dark Angel. Thought maybe it was a shot of him up on the tower.

charmedFairy
Yeah, he does look a bit different there, kind of younger. I couldn't watch that show, it was just bad but if I knew he was going to be introduced in the second season I would've kept watching. ninja

ladygrim
i love your sig tis HOT big grin ....

I actually managed to catch the last EPI again the other day all i can say is OH MY GOD !!!!!!

Rhindon
I know ladygrim. Which sig is hot, charmed?

McFlyFAN2005
all i can say is it is my fave all time show at the mo.

ladygrim
I know ladygrim. Which sig is hot, charmed? and yours tis cool

Rhindon
Thanks. Love this pic of the boys:

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/rhindon/Supernatural/PromoSN%2D27.jpg

charmedFairy
NGH droolio
Thanks ladygrim. smile

What's your favorite episode Rhindon? I liked Phantom Traveler a lot and the way Dean reacts to flying on the plane laughing I think Devil's Trap was the strongest in the whole season but there were a few others as well. smile

Rhindon
Wow charmed, that's a tough question. I love Dean in Phantom Traveler, this scene: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/rhindon/Supernatural/Homemade-100x67.gif

and the whole flying thing, from humming Metallica to screaming when the plane was going down to his whole recovery when he realized they weren't going to crash, he cracked me right up.

I liked Home a lot, Shadow for Dean's reveal to Sam that he just wants the family all together again, and Salvation and Devil's Trap for the way things tied together and all the edge of your seat who's gonna buy it suspense.

They're rerunning Asylum tonight here. I like Dean's line about "Next time somebody tells you a place is haunted, don't go in!" and "Tell me if you see any dead people Hayley Joel!"

charmedFairy
Those are my favorite episodes as well, I love that scene in PT, cute lol. smile Home was one of my favorites too, when they reuinte with their dad, that scene..*wibbles*

babyccino
i like it when Dean is like wot r u doing to my car when Sam was drawing on it with chalk. Poor Metallicar sad

Rhindon
If he only knew how much worse it was going to get for Metallicar before the end of the day sad

An avi I made, but it's too big to use here...
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/rhindon/Supernatural/FightTheGoodFight.gif

charmedFairy
The Metallicar has to survive. thumbs_up

BOPRecruit 16
Rhindon: Love your animated gifs! Do you have any more?

Anyways, filming for season two started today! yeah! eek! By the way, does anyone read the spoilers? I know a few good sites and samples of episode one and two scripts. they're at my xanga if you want to see. well, might post them later. but a good place at livejournal.com is spn_spoilers.

charmedFairy
If you're going to post any here I'm sure you'll use spoiler tags. big grin I really don't want to know anything, it's better to be surprised imo.

Rhindon
I've seen the 1st epi spoilers, looks good, but I wish I hadn't seen them because it would have been better to be surprised I think.

Like if I'd known that John would be possessed and Metallicar was going to get crushed, the finale wouldn't have had as much impact.

I'm very glad to be getting good reviews on my fanfic though smile

BOP, if you borrow any of these gifs, please download them and host them on your site to save my site's bandwidth, ok?

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/rhindon/Supernatural/RoadSoFar.gif http://webzoom.freewebs.com/rhindon/Supernatural/Homemade-100x67.gif

Rhindon
New gif from the New Mexico CW Ad featuring Metallicar. Sorry, I pulled just the Jensen bits because, well, because I can.. big grin

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/rhindon/Supernatural/NewMexicoCWSNAd%5F150x100.gif

charmedFairy
reowdroolio Let's hope that's a sign Metallicar will livein_love

Rhindon
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/rhindon/Misc/Jensen%5FScream.gif

Your mouth to Kripke's ears Charmed...

BOPRecruit 16
Alright, I'll respect your guys' wishes by posting no spoilers. Unless I'm asked. But, just in case if any of you were wondering, here's something interesting:

What is that charm around Dean's neck?

Cernunnous was the Horned God of the Celts. He was associated with the hunt and fertility. Occasionally he was portrayed with serpent legs, torso of a man, a head of a bull or ram, or shown with stags wearing antlers. The name Cernunnous means horned.

He is the lord of life, death and the underworld. Being the Sun to the Goddess of the Moon as he alternates with her in ruling over life and death. With her he cooperates in continuing the cycle of life, death and rebirth, or reincarnation.

His own life is said to be circular. The Horned God is born at the winter solstice, marries with the Goddess at Beltane (May 1), and dies at the summer solstice. His death represents a sacrifice to life.

The Horned God's origin possibly dates back to Paleolithic times, as evidenced by a ritualistic cave drawing found in the Caverne des Trois Freres at Ariege, France. The picture is with one of a stag standing upright on its hind legs, or a man dressed in a stag costume performing a dance. The wearing animal clothes in rituals to secure game was practiced in Europe for thousands of years.

He was worshipped by the Romans and Gauls who portrayed him with a triple head. Sometimes the Romans depicted him with three cranes flying above his head.

Other deities associated with, or others have claimed them to be representative of, Cernunnous, the Horned God, are Herne the Hunter, a ghost of Britian; Pan, the Greek god of the woodlands; Janus, the Roman god of good beginnings with his two faces looking in opposite directions representing youth and age, and life and death; Tammuz and Damuzi, the son- lover-consorts of Ishtar and Inanna; Osiris, the Egyptian lord of the underworld; and Dionysus, the Greek god of vegetation and the vine, whose cult observed rites of dismemberment and resurrection."

The Celtic god Esus was analogous to Cernunnous. Similarly the animal of Esus was the bull. Esus was sometimes identified with Cernunnous who appears on the Gundestrup Cauldron. Supposedly Esus was also ruler of the underworld, but this did not keep his worshippers from considering him to be a god of plenty and portraying him holding a sack of coins.

Most frequently whenever Cernunnous was depicted or portrayed, he was shown as an animal, usually a stag, or surrounded by animals as he is depicted on the Gundestrup Cauldron seated in a lotus position. This was seen as appropriate as he was the god of the hunt and fertility. He was also the ruler and protector of the animal kingdom. He is often seen holding a ram-headed serpent.

In the Welsh tale "Owain" his role as a herdsman-god and a benign keeper of the forest is told. Here he summons all the animals to him through the belling of a stag. All the animals even serpents obediently came to him "as humble subjects would do to their lord."

Some feel that the honoring of Cernunnous even continued in the early Christian era. Many of the early ascetics still had pre-Christian longings for nature. To substantiate this there is the account of Saint Ciaran of Saighir. This humble man went into the wilderness to establish a cell that would eventually become a monastery. A boar came, seeing the man he was terrified, but later returned and was submissive to the man of God. Saint Ciaran considered the boar his first monk. The boar was later joined by a fox, a badger, a wolf and a stag. These animals left their liars to join the community.

There are other tales such as this one that give rise to suspicions they caused early Christian writers and artists to associate Cernunnous with Satan. Although some Christians never lost their love of nature. Saint Francis of Assisi is well known for his love of animals and birds.

Cernunnous is still honored in some modern Druid organizations, in Neo-pagan witchcraft and by the Church of All Worlds. A.G.H.

Information Source: Fortified_Darkness' Xanga Site - visit her site for links to explain some of names, locations and so forth!

Em0me101
Long Live The Metallicar!

rockon

VenomVA
GREAT SHOW!!! I'm soooooooooooo happy it's coming back, I can't wait! Been a fan since the first episode big grin

Rhindon
Bop, do we have any confirmation that is actually what his pendant is or is that just what some people think he looks like?

Jensen said something about it being Egyptian in an interview and Kripke has said it's important, but that's all I've seen.

Emma718
love this show....

Jensen, mighty fine. Loved him in Dark Angel to (i really do miss that show though sad )

Rhindon
He was great in Dark Angel, would like to have seen where they would take his character, possible pairing with Max...

Still, I like the character of Dean better.

Emma718
^ His character Alec in Dark Angel and Max (Jessica Alba)= HOT

and they were slowly becoming closer too sad

wouldn't it be funny if Jessica Alba appeared on Supernatural for a few episodes as for a romance with Dean (wouldn't that be hot!)

Rhindon
That would be cool, but I don't think she'd do that at this point. Still, you never know.

Emma718
yeah...it could happen lol..

Rhindon
Counting the days til Sept. 28th. sad

charmedFairy
2 more months ugh messed

Rhindon
Deleted scene from the Pilot episode (this will be on the DVD set in the States)...

http://media.putfile.com/Supernatural-Missing-Scene

charmedFairy
Cool, thanks!

Rhindon
"We're here to help."

Sorry... smile

Emma718
i love your sig and avie Rhindon smile Jensen smokin'

Rhindon
Thanks Emma, I have a sig that matches the avi, but thought I'd change it up a little.

Here is one of my favorite sigs, but can't use it here...

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/rhindon/Supernatural/snlove%5Fsig.gif

Emma718
now i am lovin that animated sig smile

Rhindon
Thank you!

Wolfie
On DVD next Tuesday! Who's getting it?

Rhindon
I am!!

Rhindon
Have you seen the promo they are running for the new season?

I uploaded it to YouTube

Supernatural Season 2 Promo

ladygrim
Oohh cant wait ...

Rhindon
Have you seen the gag reel??

Supernatural Gag Reel

ladygrim
big grin ace!!!! laughing out loud

Rhindon
Two more days, I am soooo excited!!

crimsonphoenix
Thanx Rhindon for all this info smile

Rhindon
No problem, happy to do it.

Several clips out there with a sneak peek of the first episode of the new season

Preview clip from the CW Launch party

Another preview - Ouija board

When you go in, click on the Director's Cut - Supernatural link on the right

http://cwtv.com/video

Wolfie
That was a great season premiere! I'm looking forward to a strong season ahead.

InnerRise
Season Premiere?

When? Where?

Rhindon
That was really good. So sad about John though. And the car! Wow, it was a pancake!!

InnerRise
Will there be a rerun?

Rhindon
I don't know. It's been uploaded to YouTube already though.

Emma718
aww we won't get the new season in aggess damn Australian tv lol..one question?? do Dean and Sam look any different??

Rhindon
Not really, I uploaded the episode to YouTube if you want to watch it now...

Season 2: Episode 1: In My Time of Dying

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Emma718
^ aww why thankyou smile

InnerRise
Not really, I uploaded the episode to YouTube if you want to watch it now...

Season 2: Episode 1: In My Time of Dying

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6 Thanks.

Why is it in 6 parts?

Rhindon
Because YouTube will only let you upload so large a file at a time. I just split it at the commercials.

InnerRise
Oh ok. B/c I was like, I know this one show can't expand over 6 parts, but I see now, with the commercials and all.

Mr Parker
damn I missed the season premiere.

Rhindon
Originally posted by Mr Parker
damn I missed the season premiere.

It's on YouTube (see above links)

charmedFairy
What a great premiere. GAH they keep killing JDM. : ( I can upload the song they played in the premiere if anyone's interested.

Rhindon
Thanks Charmed, but I have that. Love old Ted Nugent.

I made my first video because of this show. A tribute to John Winchester.

Supernatural - Now Comes the Night

charmedFairy
Aw great video. in_love

Rhindon
Thanks!

This week... Bloodlust... and the boys meet a new hunter!

InnerRise
Sadly, I've had to stop watching this show.

Why you ask?

Because Grey's Anatomy comes on at the exact same time.

Rhindon
Sadly, I've had to stop watching this show.

Why you ask?

Because Grey's Anatomy comes on at the exact same time.

mad Record Grey's and watch it later!

InnerRise
Hahaha.

I can't do that.

You see, I don't have TiVo.

Even so, I'm up at college, without the luxuries of my room at home with recording utilities and the such.

All I have up here at college with me is a small TV I bought specifically for college. No VCR, DVD, TiVo, Big Screen TV, Surround Sound, etc...

I think you get the picture............COLLEGE SUCKS.

Oh yeah. And I can't record a show while watching another. I can't record a show period.

Rhindon
Ah, that's too bad. I wasn't really mad though, just giving you a hard time. I stopped watching Grey's when they killed off John....er Denny... and moved it to Supernatural's time slot.

InnerRise
They moved both shows to different time slots didn't they?

Well I wouldn't know about Supernaturals previous timeslow b/c I didn't get WB.

I had to way for it to come on NBC 3/4am in the morning on Sundays to watch it.

So you stopped after the last season and this is the first season that you're not watching. Would you have watched if they hadn't killed him off.

What happened in the Supernatural Premiere. Who survived the car crash and who died if anybody.

Rhindon
No, I only started watching it for Denny. In fact, the only episodes I saw were the Denny ones. If I had more time, I might record it and watch it, but my schedule's pretty tight.

Supernatural is my favorite show and the only one I MUST watch "live".

I've uploaded all three of the new season episodes to my YouTube account. My username is Rhindon there if you want to go see them.

Oh, and the Impala is back. We had car porn last night. I made this gif to honor the occasion...

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l219/rhindon/Jensen_Supernatural/Car_Porn_06.gif

charmedFairy
I'm so happy it's backdroolio

Emma718
i can't wait till the second season comes to Aus smile i still need to get my hands on a copy of the first season

Rhindon
This season's been awesome so far.

Emma718
^ yeah, thats great to know smile now i am excited even more lol

btw love your sig

Rhindon
Thanks Emma!

Emma718
no worries smile

fionalin7
yeah i glad this series is back... i missed the thrill!

Rhindon
Me too Fiona. I love this show!

ladygrim
when did/does the 2nd series start in the uk

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>