All Celestials & All Watchers and Eternity vs DC Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
And They get 100 days of prep

Dizzle
Lucifer+Michael

Great Evil Beast

Spectre, if God's screaming "DO IT!" at him.

Preacher

Saint of Killers

Need I go on?

golem370
Yes how fast and how?

golem370
What the Supreme Being From Marvel sends them. to destroy DC

kevdude
golem it seems u like Marvel more then DC and u think Marvel is way more powerful or u hate DC is any of that true??? shifty

Dizzle
Originally posted by golem370
Yes how fast and how?

Very fast. Via godly powers.

Jesse tells em all to die, Mike and Lucifer just blow them all up, Spectre blinks, etc.

If TOAA goes himself, the Presence steps in to neutralize him, than one of the aforementioned people kills the rest of the invaders.

golem370
I hate the fact that you think Lucifer and Michael are so powerful that there going to bat a eye and these beings and LT are just going to die. You must hate Marvel to believe that. There never been any proof of that but you seem to right of these Marvel Beings like nothing. Lets leave the So called god out of it and let these beings go at on there own. Then what would happen because you hardly ever hear about the Supreme Being of Marvel. So leave the Supreme Being of DC out of it.

roughrider
Preacher and Saint Of Killers are in seperate DC universe. Would their power be as effective in the main uni? Jesse Word Of God is only from his universe's God; not the same one from Superman's world - right?

King KAM
I think that Franklin Richards, would do some big-time damage

Cameron Scott
Originally posted by King KAM
I think that Franklin Richards, would do some big-time damage

Except that Franklin Richards burned out his powers after he resurrected Galactus.

Besides reality manipulation powers seem bigger in DC, Mxy and the 5d imps make dishes out of galaxies, do Celestials come even close with that kind of power?

golem370
I heard that the Celestials once Imprisoned the Watchers. That in it self is awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.