Mangog vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
DOOMSDAY ONLY HAS ONE LIFE FOR THIS FIGHT!!!!!!

Mangog

VS

Doomsday (Hunter/Prey)

Alright, these 2 are Thor and Superman's toughest enemies. Whenever they fight them they have to use their brains rather than brawns cuz Mangog and Doomsday are physically superior to them in pretty much every way. So these 2 are the top 2 enemies of Supes and Thor, but who's #1?

Who wins?

Scoobless
Mangog eats Doomsday

yahman
Originally posted by Scoobless
Mangog eats Doomsday

Then Doomsday evolves in Mangog's stomach into something that is totally inedible.

Scoobless
Originally posted by yahman
Then Doomsday evolves in Mangog's stomach into something that is totally inedible.

lol... i know it's a long thread with many points that you could have missed.... but if you look allll the way back to the thread starter you'll see this

Originally posted by armandovalles
DOOMSDAY ONLY HAS ONE LIFE FOR THIS FIGHT!!!!!!

yahman
lol... i know it's a long thread with many points that you could have missed.... but if you look allll the way back to the thread starter you'll see this

Once again embarrasment

I'm far to hungover to be on this fourm sad

KillAll
mangog, 10/10, regardless of his ability to come back. so he evolves from the first punch that kills him, so he gets killed by a second punch, an so on and so forth till the end of time.

yahman
Originally posted by KillAll
mangog, 10/10, regardless of his ability to come back. so he evolves from the first punch that kills him, so he gets killed by a second punch, an so on and so forth till the end of time.

So you are suggesting one punch could kill him ?
confused

MightyEInherjar
Bump

I think this'd be a great fight.

Priest
Mangog wins, he cant be defeated by physical mean.

Soujaboy
Mangog

Scoobless
Originally posted by Priest
Mangog wins, he cant be defeated by physical mean.

Except for those times that he was.

no expression

Priest
Except for those times that he was.

no expression
i was talkin about physical meaning punches/kicks attacks like that, i should of been more specific. I dont think DD is gonna out brawl mangog.

xmeat
mangog

guy222
Mangog

Bouboumaster
Mangog

applelips
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Then Doomsday evolves in Mangog's stomach into something that is totally inedible. doomsday would just keep fighting as a really bad a$$ turd

h1a8
DD kills Mangog easily!

applelips
hahahahahahahahaaaa!! no

h1a8
hahahahahahahahaaaa!! yes

the Darkone
If this is Silver Age Mangog stomps Doomsday into dog sh**, even modern day Mangog beats doomsday down, doomsday would bee feeding Mangog!

ares834
Assuming that it's normal Mangog, Mangog gets his ass handed to him by H/P Doomsday.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
If this is Silver Age Mangog stomps Doomsday into dog sh**, even modern day Mangog beats doomsday down, doomsday would bee feeding Mangog!

True but DD can evolve so this will be interesting.

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
True but DD can evolve so this will be interesting.

No it wont, whenMangog kills him game over, DD has one 1 life read OP!

Mangog is DD on cosmic steroids better range of abilities!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.