Apocalypse, Dr. Doom and Magneto versus Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
both sides have one week prep

golem370
Marvel team to smart and Powerful

Spelljammer
Superman/Magneto-TIE!
Dr. Doom/Batman-TIE!
Wonder Woman/Appocalypse? Appocalypse.

Therfore the badguys win, but just barely.. No kinky bondage pics are going to save you now you amazonian *****! evil face

golem370
Doctor Doom is to powerful for Batman Magneto is to Smart for Superman and Apocalypse is to Smart and Powerful for WonderWoman

Wickerman
Originally posted by golem370
Doctor Doom is to powerful for Batman Magneto is to Smart for Superman and Apocalypse is to Smart and Powerful for WonderWoman

I REALLY wouldn't go so far as to say Apocalypse is stronger than Wonder Woman. I also wouldn't toss out DC's possibilities out the window.
The week of prep normally aids the Marvel team more.....seeing as how they have doom and Magneto, both quite capable of making excellent plans, both posessing resources, etc.
However, DC also has Batman. Though i see him more as street wise than intelligent, prep is his main tool. Also......please don't ignore the fact that if they have one week prep, i see no reason why WW wouldn't bring along her pretty lil' "plot device" called the Medusa Head....

~wickerman~

King KAM
and supes would sundip for a weak, and come out ready to kill.

Wickerman
Originally posted by King KAM
and supes would sundip for a weak, and come out ready to kill.

Very true. However, if Doom gets the kryptonite.....Supes is pretty much out.

I'd like to know however what effect the Medusa head would have on the marvel team.

~wickerman~

BobbyD
Bats will develop the anti-Kryptonite, anti-magical suit for Clark. Then he and Diana will go for out for a drink.

Juntai
Originally posted by Wickerman
Very true. However, if Doom gets the kryptonite.....Supes is pretty much out.

I'd like to know however what effect the Medusa head would have on the marvel team.

~wickerman~
Except Doom doesn't know K is one of Superman's weaknesses, let alone how to get it and harness it.. even aside the fact that in recent showings the Green K isn't what it used to be to Superman.

And Batman could come with a Motherbox, the phantom zone projector, the Freeze gun, a boom tube, Promethius' helmet, New God armor... and any number of other bullshit too that he's used or are in his possession in the comics.

Prep or not, Superman is still too fast and strong for their traps, especially bloodlusted. Shit, they'd be down before they THOUGHT about springing them. And WW would be a few steps behind ready to clean up too.

illadelph12
I'd have to take the Marvel Team. Too much brains and versatility to take lightly, and Batman can be eliminated rather easily.

Doom, Magneto and Apocalypse, with a week to figure out how to use their combined resources and abilities to maximum benefit?

They could literally come up with a plan that has Apocalypse morph into some kind of Magneto powered ultimate nullifier machine designed by Doom that shoots out an omnidirectional pulse that eradicates any form of matter within a lightyear of the blast, save the three of them. Then Apocalypse morphs into a space ship and they fly to another solar system to take up residence.

Too versatile.

BobbyD
Hmm, interesting response illadelph12.

Xplosive
Better for Supes that Apocalypse doesn't know the structure of kryptonite, cause if he would, he could make a kyrptniy out of his hand.
Apocalypse is a bad match up for Supes.
But in any case Marvel Team win.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Juntai
And Batman could come with a Motherbox, the phantom zone projector, the Freeze gun, a boom tube, Promethius' helmet, New God armor... and any number of other bullshit too that he's used or are in his possession in the comics.

Apocalypse upgrades Magneto with Celestial Tech, War Magneto turns that Motherbox into a Daddysquare using his magnetism abilities and the ancient skill of oragomy.

Zzzaaaaap...

Behold, Kryptonian Doom!

TheKahn
I think that you do have to limit both sides in so far as they only have one week of prep time. Now Doom and Bats might have some interesting toys laying around, but I can't see them just whipping half of the crap that has been mentioned in a week. I'm not saying that they couldn't if they had more time, but a week to prepare for a battle to the death isn't really that much time.

p.s. Doom is rich so couldn't he just bribe one of Superman's enemies to learn about kryptonite?

Marvel=DC
If and thats a very big if Doom can come up with any kryptonite type substances to KO supes whats to stop Batman, Superman or Wonder Woman to come up with some sort of machine that cut off mutant powers it been done many, many times and is a lot easier to find than kryptonite. Although there still is the magic weakness I can see Doom working that angle. Also why does everyone act like Bats is the only one that thinks on the JLA I know it's kind of his thing but, Superman has access to alien tech and has an advance brain and Wonder Woman has Athena's wisdom and is a born warrior she'll most likely show up in full gear made with god metal like her bracelets so Mags can't touch it and don't count out the lasso. This is a good match up but I see JLA winning this.

jesserw21
you forget as soon as superman see batman dead or over is head during the fight superman and wonder woman would go bloodlust and kill them all

TheKahn
I didn't think about Doom using magic and with only a week i doubt that the marvel side would be able to figure out kryptonite or dc figuring out how to cut off mutant power.

I see marvel taking out Batman in the first wave as he is physically out classed in this fight, from eariler debates I think Apoc. could at least hold his own against superman, while Doom could stay behind Magneto's shield and both of them attacking WW and trying to pelt Superman with magic from time to time. Even then it would take a long time as both WW and Superman have great stamina. But with Doom being familiar with mutants, I can see him spending the week boosting Mags and Apoc up to a level where they would win. Would still be pretty close.

godking
Marvel team has to much smarts and versatility next to their powers to win this.

Doom with prep could probably take them alone.

Beyonder
Originally posted by jesserw21
you forget as soon as superman see batman dead or over is head during the fight superman and wonder woman would go bloodlust and kill them all

Kill who? Doom kills Batman.

Superman & WW going to do what now...get their ass kicked by Apocalypse and Magneto?

With Prep., Doom steals Superman's powers and kicks WW ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.