Steel versus Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ska57
What would happen if these two technological armored titans met on the battlefield?

Arachnoidfreak
Ironman would take it, definitly. Steel is just a poor Ironman rip-off with an "S" on his chest. and a sledgehammer.

ska57
AMEN!!!!

Mane
Iron Man. i mean Steel sucks! so did his movie...i mean Shaq playing a shit hero? sounds like a real box office hit...

SUPERMANDAMAN
lol o man that movie sucked so bad i had forgotten about and speaking of sucky has anyone seen the new cat woman movie?

norrin radd
iron man all the way

DarkCrawler
Iron Man

ScarletSpider
duh-duh-duhnana-duhnanananana-duhnana
IROOOOOOON MAAAAAAAAAN

manjaro
whoa whoa whoa, dont sleep on Steel PPl. Remember in Steel's first appearance in the return of Superman, way before his character was fully developed and the writers could get more imaginative with his armor's capabilities, he was still able to fight one of the Superman imposters to a standstill. and thats saying alot. in fact i personally believe that Steel's armor sounds more cool in its scientific description. but i say that it obviously should be a draw, cuz both of em are cool.

Evangel94
Iron Man picks up a basketball and beats shaq senselessly, and eats a crunch bar while he's doing it.

crazyspinz
steal sees ironman, ironman sees steal, steal throws hammer, iron man catches hammer, steal wets himself and armour rusts....

masterbruce
1 day preptime

showdown takes place in Los Alamos, Nevada

Which armored hero will triumph?

BlaqChaos
Damn you! I was just about to post this topic! DAMN YOU!!!!

roughrider
Isn't Steel just a big guy in thick armour, with a big hammer? He better have more than that to compete with Tony, who's mr. firepower.

Sentry
This has been done before here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=302227

Digi or Tron could you merge the two.

Iron Man wins.

Juntai
Steel in the Aegis armor would smash him to pieces no contest, he can tear reality, move ftl speeds, and all kinds of shit.

Draco69
With prep Steel CAN potentially win since he has access to some crazy sh**.

DigiMark007
Merged. Thanks for the link Sentry.

Sentry
Originally posted by Juntai
Steel in the Aegis armor would smash him to pieces no contest, he can tear reality, move ftl speeds, and all kinds of shit.

If you give Steel his Aegis Armor, give Iron Man his Asgardian Powered Armor that went toe to toe with King Thor. Absorbed his magical blasts, and seemed to effortlessly lay Thor out.

Draco69
The Aegis Armour was far more powerful. It was ridiculous. It could create black-holes. Tap into the Source. Generate planet-destroying blasts

Thank god, Johns decide to get rid of it.

Sentry
Magneto can create black holes... Binary could as well...

Iron Man withstood blows from the Mjolnir, Thor's Magical Lightning Blasts, and laid Thor out.

Hmmmm... You said "It could create black holes" which means he actually didn't...

Has he ever destroyed Planets in that armor similar to what Beta Ray Bill did?

Oh, almost everyone DC can tap the source. Darkseid, Highfather Izaya, GL's, etc... The Source is beginning to sound a lot like the power cosmic... It doesn't matter if they can tap the source. It matters if they know how to use it.

Quasar can tap limitless amounts of Quantum Energy, but he doesn't know how too yet... Galactus can tap vast quantities of the power cosmic, but sometimes he uses it like an idiot...

Johns is a genius, but when comparing him to Stark...

You get the picture. big grin

jacobo0o
iron man wins 10/10

Draco69
Originally posted by Sentry
Magneto can create black holes... Binary could as well...

Magneto can create WORMHOLES. Everybody needs to get that before Magneto gets overrated into something worse than Logan.

IOriginally posted by Sentry
Iron Man withstood blows from the Mjolnir, Thor's Magical Lightning Blasts, and laid Thor out.

Steel withstood a sun-amped Superman and Imperiux.

IOriginally posted by Sentry
Hmmmm... You said "It could create black holes" which means he actually didn't...

He didn't. But he was merely reading what the armour was capable of. He DID use reality control like it was nothing.

"Stark you an alchoholic again!"

"...YAY!"

Has he ever destroyed Planets in that armor similar to what Beta Ray Bill did?

Several.

Oh, almost everyone DC can tap the source. Darkseid, Highfather Izaya, GL's, etc... The Source is beginning to sound a lot like the power cosmic... It doesn't matter if they can tap the source. It matters if they know how to use it.

And your point is. Everyone you mentioned is beyond (Darkseid cannot tap in the Source. They're mortal enemies) Iron Man.

If Steel taps into the Source his potential is nearly limitless

Quasar can tap limitless amounts of Quantum Energy, but he doesn't know how too yet... Galactus can tap vast quantities of the power cosmic, but sometimes he uses it like an idiot...

And yet Iron Man cannot defeat them. So what's the point?

Johns is a genius, but when comparing him to Stark...

With the Aegis Armour it really doesn't matter who's smarter.

You get the picture.

No. I don't. You're attempting to avoid the fact that you don't seem to understand the Aegis Armour.

As said before with prep, Steel CAN win if he uses the resources he has access to. Like a Genesis Box, and some 85,731 AD. tech.

King KAM
Actuallyl i beleive that steel cna take this one, his jew suti that he uses now is EXTREMELEY durable, though not as strong as it used to be brute wise, but he can move faster and he is very smart, possibly more smarter than starks, i think that IM will definatley have trouble, and if steel gets 1 day of prep then its game over for IM, P.S Steel's hammer is no joke, that bad boy is equal to one of supermans most deadly punches.

Avalonofthewind
Normal Iron Man vs Normal Steel could go either way.
Steel didn't really fight Eradicator to a standstill. He reasoned with the guy and made him see that he basically couldn't be the real superman.
Aegis is a whole different story...this beast withstood a temporal blast meant to try and destroy brainiac with imperiex power combined with Darskside's beams enhanced by the Amazons diety at the same time like it was nothing.

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69

If Steel taps into the Source his potential is nearly limitless

If Iron Man tapped the power cosmic like Doom did, his potential would be nearly limitless. big grin

And yet Iron Man cannot defeat them. So what's the point?

Iron Man defeat Quasar? He might have gotten lucky once. Iron Man beat Galactus? Now your stretching it a bit. smile

With the Aegis Armour it really doesn't matter who's smarter.

Did the thread say Aegis Armor? No. I think Juntai brought it up. It would be a toss up who won if they really had those armor's. But normal armor and normal tech... Iron Man wins. smile

No. I don't. You're attempting to avoid the fact that you don't seem to understand the Aegis Armour.

Your right. I'm assuming you don't know facts about the Thorbuster armor either. It's basically my word against yours. Like I said, a toss up. big grin

As said before with prep, Steel CAN win if he uses the resources he has access to. Like a Genesis Box, and some 85,731 AD. tech.

Iron Man has quite a few nick knacks that would even the odds. Some of Ultron's tech, Kang's old tech, some Kree and Skrull tech... Yep... Iron Man would win. I'm not saying Steel can't win. I'm just saying that if they were to battle, Iron Man would win the majority of matches. big grin

Just like the good old days Draco!!!

G-Judge333
*Judge bumb*

LordFear
IM would put him down

dawsey28
wacko

lando005
iron man devastates steel arrests him and forces him to register

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
If Iron Man tapped the power cosmic like Doom did, his potential would be nearly limitless. big grin

Iron Man defeat Quasar? He might have gotten lucky once. Iron Man beat Galactus? Now your stretching it a bit. smile

Did the thread say Aegis Armor? No. I think Juntai brought it up. It would be a toss up who won if they really had those armor's. But normal armor and normal tech... Iron Man wins. smile

Your right. I'm assuming you don't know facts about the Thorbuster armor either. It's basically my word against yours. Like I said, a toss up. big grin

Iron Man has quite a few nick knacks that would even the odds. Some of Ultron's tech, Kang's old tech, some Kree and Skrull tech... Yep... Iron Man would win. I'm not saying Steel can't win. I'm just saying that if they were to battle, Iron Man would win the majority of matches. big grin

Just like the good old days Draco!!!

1. Not getting into PC vs. Source.....

2. Realistically, IM shouldn't beat Quasar at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

3. Not even close. Aegis would decimate Tony. Normal tech (assuming there's no extremis tech takeover), would be a good fight. Not sure who would win.

4. HA! laughing The Thor-buster is CRAP compared to the Entropy Aegis. The Aegis had the power of: Imperiex, B13 tech, Apokolips tech, and entropy.

It could take out King Thor easily.

5. Steel has Kryptonian tech, new gods, and other stuff. They have both have rediculous stuff for prep time. But Steel has better stuff lying around. And let's not forget, Steel created Solaris, the evil sun of the JLA1M storylines. cool

lando005
just what are their resources that they can use right now?

lando005
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Steel has Kryptonian tech, new gods, and other stuff. They have both have rediculous stuff for prep time. But Steel has better stuff lying around. let's not forget tony has the reality gem

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by lando005
let's not forget tony has the reality gem

I don't think he can use it well enough to beat Steel. stick out tongue

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Iron Man

lando005
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't think he can use it well enough to beat Steel. stick out tongue
eh hey we'll never know right? so why don't we say for this fight they are just using their standard armors something we all know and can judge fairly

Avalonofthewind
I'd love to say Steel, but in normal Armor mode...Iron man just have better weaponry.

Potentially, Steel could edge out some wins, and with prep...John has much much better access to ridiculous tech...BUT I see Iron Man taking it more often than not at this point in a standard vs battle.

Those stupid rivet guns have to go.

Mr. Bumper

Superherovandal
well actually currently Stark doesn't even have Extremis. He can only use his old armors.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Superherovandal
well actually currently Stark doesn't even have Extremis. He can only use his old armors.
What happened?

armedforbattle
The one that had a successful movie.

SevenShackles
Ironman plants Steel's hammer up his butt.

staxamillion
if there is prep time then id give it to Tony. He is always coming up with some ridic upgrades that could do just about anything. if had the time to prep Tony could smack John if he's not too into his cups yet.

t0sh
Iron Man would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.