Kingpin with the symbiote vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Cool fight Kingpin lifts 650pounds and hates the wall crawler just like Venom.

DigiMark007
Early Kingpin (circa Spidey's first 50 issues or so) actually gave Parker decent fights. Give him the symbiote and Spidey's toast.

Orestes
Agreed. We're talking about a guy who could crush friggin' rifles with his bare hands. With the symbiote, he'd've been literally twice the man Parker was.

golem370
But the only way he could give Spider-Man any trouble is because Spider-Man has a self-esteem issues but with the symbiote he have a great chance.

Lord-of-Dreams
Spidey is just gettingfried. Think a hugegu,fastlikespidey, waaaay strongerthan spidey... he's like venom prime!!! He'd just eat parker. This is not even close.(cool concept though,lol)

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Spidey is just gettingfried. Think a hugegu,fastlikespidey, waaaay strongerthan spidey... he's like venom prime!!! He'd just eat parker. This is not even close.(cool concept though,lol) I'd have to see that though, how he'd look in it...

golem370
Well I like to see Venom or King Venom go against a Uber angry Spider-Man like the one that Firelord fought. I think in that case the fight would be very very tough for Venom of King Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.