SURVIVOR: Guatemala

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
Its back! Tonight at 8pm oh boy i cant wait.. only crappy thing is i have a night class so i will taping it and then watching it around 10. But i never worry about commercials this way at least. Brianna, Brooke, and Morgan eek! eek! eek! all so hot!

Gabrial
oooooookkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeyyyyyyy! you sooo must be a boy! (Well darh with the whole linsey pic!) was survivor any good? though dont tell me what happened cos its on tonight over here. (Australia). absolutly loved the last set. so happy that tom won.

forumcrew
yea I was very glad Tom won as well, im watching it right now, as i said had to tape it. There is an interesting suprise at the start.

Gabrial
I watched it last night. What was the supprize? the long walk? the camps?

forumcrew
Have you watched the other survivor seasons? Stephanie and Bobby Jon were both from last season.

Gabrial
I KNOW!!!!!!! I love Stef but HATE Bobby John. Stef would be the best to have on the team. she lasted so long and, for bits, by herself.

Gabrial
~~By the way, you must be really deprived of girls where you are cos those 3 girls arent good looking! (tut! boys!)~~

forumcrew
the law student girl is gorgeous, maybe because im assuming she has a brain as well unlike the magicians assistant. And i agree that bobby john I dont like, there were better people to bring back but Stephanie is die hard.

Gabrial
I, personally, think all of the girls are too....i dont know! too typical looking! to me, dont take offence, i can tell that they are american. the just have a look. i think Stef is pretty.
All the guys are bad!! so disapointed! and how funny was it when they all start throwing up and cramping!! Ha!
Bobby J. is...excuse my french...an arse. he thinks hes all that. somebody, hopefully Stef, will kick his arse!!!!

GO STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

forumcrew
it was funny that 4 of the 5 guys were down and out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.