DC's Lucifer vs. Marvel's Demons and Dark Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Lucifer vs. (I'll just put them in alphabetical order as opposed to power listings)

Adversary
Asteroth
Blackheart
Chthon
Cytorrak
Daydream
Death
Deathwatch
Dormammu
Dreamqueen
Hellphyr
Lilith
Malevolence
Mephista
Mephistopheles
N'astirh
Nezaral
Nightmare
Olivier
Pandemonia
Satannish
Set
S'ym
Umar
Voyd
Zarathos
Zom

thesilverspider
he can take them all down

BlaqChaos
I'm sorry, I still had that Darkseid-gauntlet thing on my mind when I post this. It was suppose to be him vs. EVERYONE at ONCE.

thesilverspider
he can still win depends on how the story is written

Beyonder
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Lucifer vs. (I'll just put them in alphabetical order as opposed to power listings)

Adversary
Asteroth
Blackheart
Chthon
Cytorrak
Daydream
Death
Deathwatch
Dormammu
Dreamqueen
Hellphyr
Lilith
Malevolence
Mephista
Mephistopheles
N'astirh
Nezaral
Nightmare
Olivier
Pandemonia
Satannish
Set
S'ym
Umar
Voyd
Zarathos
Zom

Where's Seth, Hades, Shuma Gorath, Dweller In The Darkness, D'Spayre?

Lucifer wins by the way.

GalacticStorm
He should still win. Hes second only to Yahweh in DC. A few minor cosmics arent gonna trouble him.

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
He should still win. Hes second only to Yahweh in DC. A few minor cosmics arent gonna trouble him.

Indeed. smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
Indeed. smile

Quit with line theft godammit!! big grin

7PennyNightmare
Lucifer as depicted by vertigo should win but would only bother fighting these demons if it suited his interests.

As the demoness elle said to Constantine, in the Hellblazer arc in which John was pitting his wits against the first of the fallen I wish it was the Lightbringer we were up against not the first as Lucifer would simply get bored and move on to something else

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
He should but will he?

I have seen demon like those effects Lucifer and his powers.

Combine they might be able to do something

meep-meep
Originally posted by 7PennyNightmare
Lucifer as depicted by vertigo should win but would only bother fighting these demons if it suited his interests.

As the demoness elle said to Constantine, in the Hellblazer arc in which John was pitting his wits against the first of the fallen I wish it was the Lightbringer we were up against not the first as Lucifer would simply get bored and move on to something else

The movie "Constantine" was very cool. I just thought I'd mention that.

golem370
What about Hela and Walker?

guy222
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10743275_24.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10743279_25.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.