Run Lola Run is horrible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chickiepoo10
what the heck is Run Lola Run? it was a horrible interpretation of life... anyways i thought it as the ugliest movie ever it should not be shown in Canada because it is sooo confusing.... i do not recommend it to anyone

yerssot
they'll happyily talk about the movie with you in the movie section, which is two down from this place smile

eggmayo
Movie Forum.
And I totally disagree. Its a fictional scenario. A movie.

Clovie
Originally posted by chickiepoo10
what the heck is Run Lola Run? it was a horrible interpretation of life... anyways i thought it as the ugliest movie ever it should not be shown in Canada because it is sooo confusing.... i do not recommend it to anyone
Do you understand what you just implied?
that Canadians are too stupid too understand the movie.

anyway..i haven't seen it..though i wanted too.

and what yerss said yes

Smasandian
Thanks buddy, for implying that Canadians are stupid.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by chickiepoo10

Life? It's not about "life", firstly. It's a "chose your own adventure" kind of storyline played out in a movie. One problem, 3 scenarios with different approaches and endings. It had an AWESOME soundtrack, BTW.

There's a thread for this in the FOREIGN films forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.