New Thunderbolts vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
JLA:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
GL Kyle Rayner
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Plastic Man
Hawkman

VS

NEW THUNDERBOLTS:
Atlas
Blizzard
Mach IV
Namor
Joystick
Warbird
Songbird
Radioactive Man
Speed Demon
Genis-Vell

Who wins?

Draco69
Genis-Vell is a Thunderbolt? And Warbird?

Anyhoo the Thunderbolts while a powerful team lacks powerhouses. Their only saving grace is Genis-Vell. And I don't think he can take them all.

Also the Thunderbolts have no defense against telepathy.

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69
Genis-Vell is a Thunderbolt? And Warbird?

Anyhoo the Thunderbolts while a powerful team lacks powerhouses. Their only saving grace is Genis-Vell. And I don't think he can take them all.

Also the Thunderbolts have no defense against telepathy.

Photon(Genis Vell) isn't affected that much by telepathy. The one being that did mess him up psionically was Entropy. Which is the Son of Eternity. Most likely JLA win. But Genis takes half of them or even more down before they fall.

Draco69
I know Genis isn't. But the rest of the Thunderbolts sure aren't. Obviously since Purple Man is still pulling their strings to my knowledge.

yahman
I know Genis isn't. But the rest of the Thunderbolts sure aren't. Obviously since Purple Man is still pulling their strings to my knowledge.

Although i don't believe they could match the JLA... they do have some emerging power houses. Atlas has shown that he could potentially become one of the strongest characters in marvel. Like the Hulk his size and strength are effected by 'Rage'. Radioactive has also shown that he is a real power house. I honestly believe that this is the most powerful team in marvel at the moment.

Draco69
Atlas seems to be surpassing WonderMan that's for sure. And Radioactive Man has always been powerful but underwritten.

Sentry
Atlas seems to be surpassing WonderMan that's for sure. And Radioactive Man has always been powerful but underwritten.

Wonder Man is coming back within a few months. He has a mini-series on the horizon. Wonder Man used to routinely hand Atlas his ass.

yahman

So true on both accounts. According to a Marvel preview i have .... they are set to 'Kick the Avengers asses'.

Mann that was so cool when he dragged down that Hydra hellicarrier. smile

armandovalles
i think the T-Bolts win. Speed Demon and Flash would have their own separate race, Songbird and GL would have a battle of constructs, Genis could speed blitz MM before he gets a chance to use his telepathy, Radioactive Man can take out Supes with some kryptonite, and Genis, after he's done with MM, could then just finish everyone else off.

Draco69
Speed Demon isn't anywhere near Flash's speed. NO SPEEDSTER is except the Runner and Zoom.

GL turns Songbird's sound into light and absorbs them.

Radioactive Man doesn't even KNOW about kryptonite much less duplicate the exact radiation frequency. GL just turns his radiation into oxygen via matter manipulation.

Very unplausible. The rest of the Thunderbolts are cannonfodder who fall in the first few minutes. It's solely up to Genis-Vell to save their asses. And maybe Namor.

yahman
Speed Demon isn't anywhere near Flash's speed. NO SPEEDSTER is except the Runner and Zoom.

GL turns Songbird's sound into light and absorbs them.

Radioactive Man doesn't even KNOW about kryptonite much less duplicate the exact radiation frequency. GL just turns his radiation into oxygen via matter manipulation.

Very unplausible. The rest of the Thunderbolts are cannonfodder who fall in the first few minutes. It's solely up to Genis-Vell to save their asses. And maybe Namor.

Namor ? confused

Draco69
He'll be one of the last standing. With Genis-Vell of course.

armandovalles
I actually have to say ya proved me wrong here Draco. But i think more than just Genis stands a chance here. I mean the ones i think will be the last ones standing of the Thunderbolts are Atlas, Genis, Radioactive Man, Namor, and Warbird. I mean, Warbird seems to be pretty close to WW in terms of power, Namor has lifted things that weigh hundreds of thousands of tons so he can keep up with these guys, Radioactive Man went toe-to-toe with Namor in a brawl so that puts him at nearly the same level, Atlas as his max size should be strong enough to keep up with any of these guys, and Genis, well, i dont even have to say it, he could probly take at least half of the JLA alone.

Draco69
Warbird can barely lift a truck..and you think she's close to Wonder Woman. If she taps into a power source that's large enough THEN she's close or even surpasses.

Radioactive Man is limited to the fact that GL can just absorb him into his ring...literally.

Atlas would either have his ionic energy drained, be speedblitzed or have MM telepathically control him to attack his other teammmates.

Genis would be tough to stop. But with GL in the fight, the JLA has their victory for the most part assured.

armandovalles
dude GL's constructs are next to nothing to Genis.

K3VIL
Genis take out most of the JLA members alone.
RM was teached from Luthor on how create kryptnite, since AVENGERS/JLA is canon, BYE BYE SUPES.

Draco69
Originally posted by armandovalles
dude GL's constructs are next to nothing to Genis.

GO. TO. RESPECT. THREAD.

Draco69
Originally posted by K3VIL
Genis take out most of the JLA members alone.
RM was teached from Luthor on how create kryptnite, since AVENGERS/JLA is canon, BYE BYE SUPES.

Since Avengers/JLA is canon and Wonder Woman defeated Surtur (with the Twlight Sword) she can handle the Thunderbolts all by herself. big grin

Canon shcamon.

armandovalles
actually Wonder Woman along with She-Hulk and an amazonian army defeated Surtur not just WW.

Draco69
Originally posted by armandovalles
actually Wonder Woman along with She-Hulk and an amazonian army defeated Surtur not just WW.

No that was Hipployta. With a sword and a shield. She-Hulk and Hipployta helped. But who do think did most of the work? wink

armandovalles
All 3 of them.

Draco69
Not likely. She-Hulk lasted about two minutes (PIS IS on after all). Hipployta is basically Captain America times three. That's pretty much it.

Laminator_X
I'll expect JLA for a win here, but not the cakewalk that some people seem to think. If Radioactive Man remembers JLA/Avengers it'll actually be a fight.

Marvel=DC
UNFORTUNATELY the crossovers that were just stated are canon but, it really could go either way.

P.S. Warbird is no where near Diana and gets taken down easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.