Batman Beyond versus Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
This takes place in NYC

jplatinum
How I see it.
Spiderman is sent through a portal while fighting goblin on a roof.
He ends up in future gotham city.
A bank has just been robbed near-by.
They both arrive from opposite sides of the bank and don't see the real robbers. They don't know each other and spiderman doesn't recognise that terry is batman because of the costume and age.
Spiderman mistakes terry for a villain, terry mistakes spiderman for a villain.

Spiderman:"Hey buddy, you wouldn't mind telling me where you put the money now would you."

Terry:"Alright, give it up, pal, I'll only ask you once.!"

Spiderman:"what the heck are you talking about?"

Terry:" I'm not playing with you, stop trying to confuse me and give yourself up now!"

Terry throws a batarang at spiderman , who dodges it.
terry comes flying in with a punch, but spiderman flips over out of the way clinging to the wall.
Spiderman tries to web terry,but terry uses a cutting device to slice through the webbing.
Spiderman lunges in with a dropkick.
terry is caught in the face and send hurling back 20 yards into a wall.
He lands on his back.
He shakes it off and gets up.

The fight has begun.
Finish it.

golem370
Terry flies at Spider-Man and Spidey dodges it again this time Spider-Man raps webbing around Terry's feet and throws him in to a another wall and knocks terry down and then Spider-Man takes some more webbing and jams terry propulsion and then they keep fighting till Spider-Man lands a knock out blow.

Orestes
At first, Terry's losing, but he has the original BATGOD in his corner!

After .0000000000001 seconds of study, former Batgod (tm) Bruce Wayne is able to deduce all of Spider-Man's stengths, weaknesses, psychological issues, favorite foods/colors ... etc. He feeds this information to Terry, who then steals away a victory!

Bruce then goes on to plot out a hypothetical takeover of the universe on his computer, just for fun, and arbitrarily deduces both the question and answer to life, the universe and everything, which he then discards out of sheer boredom.

golem370
There is no prep time and even if he had it he would still lose

Orestes
Bruce Wayne shouldn't need prep-time for Spider-Man. I'm told he can take Galactus and Thanos at the same time. wink

golem370
Bruce Wayne is a little girl who just like Terry overrated and weak Spider-Man is everything Batman wants to be an actual Superhero.

Orestes
Are you sure? But I've heard the current Batman can take Galactus and Thanos by himself. Was I misled? wink

golem370
If Batman can be killed by Bane then he ain't nobody

colossus17
Originally posted by Orestes
Are you sure? But I've heard the current Batman can take Galactus and Thanos by himself. Was I misled? wink

current batman now exists purely as "prep time".....he is the ruler of the prep time dimension he created it with 2.7 minutes of prep

Orestes
Originally posted by colossus17
current batman now exists purely as "prep time".....he is the ruler of the prep time dimension he created it with 2.7 minutes of prep

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.