Beat this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
Sephiroth (ff7)
Scorpion (MKD)
Dante (all weapons DMC)
Kratos (all powers of the gods GoW)
Seig (all Legions)
Razil (soul reaver)

here is my team make a team of 6 game characters who could beat my team no invinceble characters

golem370
Thanos
Master Chief
Savage Hulk
Apocalypse
Iron Man
Dr Doom

Hoshi
onslaugh
ryu when he is maxed
hyper sonic
shin akuma
kain
gill

Onikirimaru
I think he wants to keep it video game realm

In that case Id just pick all the characters rivals. I dont want to go finding names but like, Cloud to your Sephiroth, Shang Tsung to your Scorpion, etc etc

darth-yoda
yeah i want to keep it in games and how could the rivals beat them when by finishing each game you beat your rival apart from sephiroth who is way more powerfull than cloud

Sonic x 20
Vergil DMC3(also as Neo Angelo from DMC1 with all of his moves and powers).
HyperKnuckles
Liu Kang(with Dragon Transformation and all of his other moves).
Violent Ken
Sub-Zero(with dragon amulet and new moves and powers).
SuperShadow

That's my Team. big grin big grin cool cool

Lord Simus
Maxed out Ryu
Shin Akuma
Vash the Stampede
Violent Ken
Shin M.Bison
Hyper Knuckles

darth-yoda
vash aint from a game and sonic nice team but i think that super nova would kill alot of them

Illustrious
Oh, okay.

UberDiablo
Spawn
The Lich King
Maxed Out Ryu
Overlord Mata Muran (EQ)
Revan (KotOR)

Lord Simus
Then replace Vash with Hyper Sonic.

The Highlord
Easy to beat

Magni Bronzebeard, the mightyest dwarf that is around, and has a strenght beyond imagnination (from Warcraft mythology)

The Doom Guy, or Flynn Taggart if you want his real name, he is the best warrior of the 3D shooter genre, has a aresenal that is good for any cases when it comes to destruction, and is faster then lightning, and has rofl legs that cant break, jump from highest building and he wont feel a thing big grin he is a challange to all that face him(Doom)

Kabal, a uber warrior from Mortal Kombat 3, he is by far the most cabable fighter in MK (IMO) I cant loose when I have this dude at my control, he is a GREAT charger since he has good and easy combos, and has some neat abilitys that are great in any situation, truly that 1 guy in MK that NEVER lets me down(Mortal Kombat 3)

Duke Nuken, this guy is superb when it comes to pure face to face gunning, and is the Doom guy's perfect sidekick, and with those 2 togerter watching each others back, NO one will be able to take them down, (Duke Nukem 3D)

Sargeras, well this fella is as good as unstopable, I dont really have the words to exsplain his might, Ragnaros? well Sargeras tramped down Ragnaros'es masterd like a grass(Warcraft Mythology)

FIGHT THAT!

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Illustrious
Oh, okay.

UberDiablo
Spawn
The Lich King
Maxed Out Ryu
Overlord Mata Muran (EQ)
Revan (KotOR)

Pfft!

Mephistopheles (NVN: HotU)
Cyber Akuma (Marvel versus SF)
Lord Saddler (RE 4)
Magneto (Children of the Atom)
G-Type (RE 2)
Death (Gauntlet series)

PWN3D!

darth-yoda
super nova and siegs last legion along side devil trigger dante and sieg with his sword would kill the dwarf kabal and flynn scorpion and kratos would hold sergeras until the rest coem to help not many con with stand a blast that would destroy half the galaxy and i meant god like characters no god like characters are to be included

Illustrious
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Pfft!

Mephistopheles (NVN: HotU)
Cyber Akuma (Marvel versus SF)
Lord Saddler (RE 4)
Magneto (Children of the Atom)
G-Type (RE 2)
Death (Gauntlet series)

PWN3D!

Oh yeah?

Uber Diablo (D2)
The Lich King (W3)
Omega Weapon (FF)
Lord Ao (BG)
Drizzt (BG)
Kos-Mos (Xenosaga)

Deus Ex
Oh yeah?

Uber Diablo (D2)
The Lich King (W3)
Omega Weapon (FF)
Lord Ao (BG)
Drizzt (BG)
Kos-Mos (Xenosaga)

It's on!

The entire crew from the last battle of Icewind Dale II.

OWNED!

The Highlord
what? you first say you have ''Kratos (all powers of the gods GoW)''
then why cant anybody have god like guys? then it cant be fair if its to be your way, also Scorpion cant hold Sargeras of everybody knows this.

The Highlord
hell it takes 20 normal hits then the guy dies, is that gonna hold of the mighty Sargeras? the hell...

Illustrious
It's on!

The entire crew from the last battle of Icewind Dale II.

OWNED!

Fine, all the bosses from the EQ saga! Ouch!

Deus Ex
Hmpf.

All the major bosses from FF II!

EvilCap America
A lv 99 Female from Final Fantasy Tactics with Chantage Golden Esthucon Ribbon and 97 Brave+Blade Grasp

Lennath from Valkyrie Profile.Nuff' said

Zell from FF8 .Junctions being beyond broken help alot too

Aeris for her lv 4 limit break and easier access to it from Zells Aura spells.Not to mention the mindlessly abusable Materia system

Lavis from 7th Saga

Legend of Zelda 1 Ganon.Couldnt be beatten without being stunned by Silver arrows then hit with the master sword several times

Team-work is the key here as Zell auras his team-mates Aeris makes the team immune to damage for a while Lennath scores ungodly damage with Niblugan Valesti and Olvan restores Zells Aura with Elixar

Illustrious
Hmpf.

All the major bosses from FF II!

Bah, that's more than 6 stick out tongue.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by The Highlord
Easy to beat

Magni Bronzebeard, the mightyest dwarf that is around, and has a strenght beyond imagnination (from Warcraft mythology)

The Doom Guy, or Flynn Taggart if you want his real name, he is the best warrior of the 3D shooter genre, has a aresenal that is good for any cases when it comes to destruction, and is faster then lightning, and has rofl legs that cant break, jump from highest building and he wont feel a thing big grin he is a challange to all that face him(Doom)

Kabal, a uber warrior from Mortal Kombat 3, he is by far the most cabable fighter in MK (IMO) I cant loose when I have this dude at my control, he is a GREAT charger since he has good and easy combos, and has some neat abilitys that are great in any situation, truly that 1 guy in MK that NEVER lets me down(Mortal Kombat 3)

Duke Nuken, this guy is superb when it comes to pure face to face gunning, and is the Doom guy's perfect sidekick, and with those 2 togerter watching each others back, NO one will be able to take them down, (Duke Nukem 3D)

Sargeras, well this fella is as good as unstopable, I dont really have the words to exsplain his might, Ragnaros? well Sargeras tramped down Ragnaros'es masterd like a grass(Warcraft Mythology)

FIGHT THAT! got the sidekick backwards there bud, duke leads

Dizzle
Sargeras? Hahahahahaha, overkill and a half. Just a sec, I'm gonna find my WC3 manual thing, just for him... Zell? More ungodly amounts of damage than Wakka? Never!

Dizzle
"To combat the demonic entities that made their way into the Titans' worlds from the Twisting Nether, the Pantheon elected their greatest warrior, Sargeras, to act as their first line of defense. Sargeras, a noble giant of molten bronze, carried out his duties for countelss millenia, seeking out and destroying the demons wherever he could find them."

Who are the Titans, you ask? "The Titans, colossal, metallic-skinned gods from the far reaches of the cosmos came forward and set to work on the worlds they encountered." Yup, Sargeras is the biggest and baddest out of all of them.

Sargeras easily could have destroyed all of the Eredar, such as Archimonde, who telekinetically destroyed a whole city. Not just one, an entire race. His power is described as nearly limitless.

Deus Ex
Bah, that's more than 6 stick out tongue.

Yeah, but it only takes like three to wipe out an entire team of high level adventurers.

The Highlord
''got the sidekick backwards there bud, duke leads''

Not exacly, nobody wants to stand infront of a guy with a BFG! , doom guy fires BFG, then good ol Duke comes in and fires his (what is that name again of that rocket launcer that he carries on both his arms?) destructionator or soemthing awesome name I remember

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Dizzle
Zell? More ungodly amounts of damage than Wakka? Never!

I somehow dont recall Wakka doing more than 500K damage which Zell can pull off

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by The Highlord
''got the sidekick backwards there bud, duke leads''

Not exacly, nobody wants to stand infront of a guy with a BFG! , doom guy fires BFG, then good ol Duke comes in and fires his (what is that name again of that rocket launcer that he carries on both his arms?) destructionator or soemthing awesome name I remember Plasma canon, shrink ray, devastator, freeze gun, duke is immortal too, so HAH!!! big grin

Illustrious
Yeah, but it only takes like three to wipe out an entire team of high level adventurers.

EQ has massive parties that still struggle with some of the high bosses, and that's just one stick out tongue.

Deus Ex
Haven't played it. Hmm..

Fine. Let's see your team beat my team...

The Profound Darkness plus every incarnation of Dark Force in the entire PS series.

And Artoo.

What?

OWN3D!

Illustrious
Oh yeah? The entire Astromech Droid Pantheon... and Raz (confirmed to be an astromech by Rex).

Deus Ex
Ha! Six cloned Raz/Artoo/Jawa/Sith hybrids!

bardock
ryu
snake
goku
superman
spider-man
professor x

pwned

Illustrious
Ha! Six cloned Raz/Artoo/Jawa/Sith hybrids!

Damn. That's beyond infinite sad.

Deus Ex
Told ya. You forced my hand.

Illustrious
Told ya. You forced my hand.

You brought Artoo into this, -gasp-!

Darkstorm Zero
I only need 2.

Omega Weapon & Ultimate armoured form of Onslaught stick out tongue

jk5000
Brian Johnston
Angus Young
Malcolm Yound
Cliff williams
Phil Rudd....

Angus unleashes huge electircal bolts from the SG frying them while Brian Screams into a mic attached to 5000, 3,000,000 watt amps all stacked together blowing up there heads while cliff phil and malcolm jam

Burning thought
Lich king alone, mind controls the lot of em....nuf said

Mesirus
Originally posted by Stalker 360
Sephiroth (ff7)
Scorpion (MKD)
Dante (all weapons DMC)
Kratos (all powers of the gods GoW)
Seig (all Legions)
Razil (soul reaver)

here is my team make a team of 6 game characters who could beat my team no invinceble characters

Ok, the Ultimate Team minus the ones you have listed there:

Sargeras (Burning Legion founder and Leader)
DeathWing (Black Dragon Aspect, flesh is melding with adamantium)
Dark Element (Purest Evil)
Kefka (FF6 Villain)
Gouki (Arguably the best SF fighter)
New Lich (A Lich with unimaginable telepathic powers)

Would Vapourise your guys

Lana
Why was this bumped?

FFS.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.