Help me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
I can only get 1 of these games. what one should i get?

crazy_shadow
im a medieval fan....with the whole war type thing...controlling a huge ass army....yeah.....so i picked aoe 3...

Hit_and_Miss
internet...... you have the power... Use it....

RedAlertv2
Half Life 2 all the way. It and Counterstrike will keep you entertained for some time, if you like FPSs as much as me that is.

crazy_shadow
look up some screenshots for both games and read the user reviews, see what you think...

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
internet...... you have the power... Use it.... lol

I chose Half Life only because of the buzz around it.

I have played neither of the games and don't intend to, not my kind of games.

Half life confused me also. I see that the game is out but I thought people around the world were waiting for its release but its out and i thought it was for next gen.

When did Half Life 2 come out?

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
lol

I chose Half Life only because of the buzz around it.

I have played neither of the games and don't intend to, not my kind of games.

Half life confused me also. I see that the game is out but I thought people around the world were waiting for its release but its out and i thought it was for next gen.

When did Half Life 2 come out? laughing out loud laughing like a few months ago, i've been seing it in the store for $55 forever

powerfulone1987
I have been seeing it in stores too but it was like " oh i can't wait for it to come out" and then on the g phobia awards it was like it was coming out for next gen consoles and it hadn't come out yet and then next thing i know is it is out and on shelves. I took a close look at it and thought maybe the number 2 is on it because it is the first one redone or something but i guess it actually was the second one. I guess they only sell it for the PC, haven't seen it for consoles.

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I have been seeing it in stores too but it was like " oh i can't wait for it to come out" and then on the g phobia awards it was like it was coming out for next gen consoles and it hadn't come out yet and then next thing i know is it is out and on shelves. I took a close look at it and thought maybe the number 2 is on it because it is the first one redone or something but i guess it actually was the second one. I guess they only sell it for the PC, haven't seen it for consoles. yeah i think its pc only erm

SaTsuJiN
are you a first person shooter fan , or a real time strategy enthusiast?

I personally find them to have equal replay value in the end..

crazy_shadow
im both but i love extra violence so i get the war games...if AoE doesnt have blood then go hl 2 big grin

hotsauce6548
Well... erm... they're completely different kinds of games, so...

If you like FPS's - Half-Life 2.

RTS's - Age of Empires 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.