Menorah Man vs. the human torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
can menorahman the founder of the jewish hero corps take on human torch...FEAR JEWISH SUPERHEROS! for they will save u and take ur money

http://www.jewishsuperhero.com/jhc.htm

colossus17
any1?

colossus17
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

King KAM
if jesus cant fight what makes you think menorah man can.

colossus17
because Menorah Man is jewish.

King KAM
jews dont fight, the do taxes, and other money and math stuff....

meep-meep
The question is, if Jesus couldn't stand a chance against the Jews, what makes you think the torch can survive.
Ok please don't hate me. I was just making a little joke, albeit a bad one.

supremthor
What the f**k? huh eek! laughing laughing laughing

colossus17
Originally posted by meep-meep
The question is, if Jesus couldn't stand a chance against the Jews, what makes you think the torch can survive.
Ok please don't hate me. I was just making a little joke, albeit a bad one.

death will come upon you.faster then i came upon ur mother....but please dont hate me. i was just making a little joke, albeit a bad one.

supremthor
this is tooooooo funny

meep-meep
Originally posted by colossus17
death will come upom you.faster then i came upon ur mother....but please dont hate me. i was just making a little joke, albeit a bad one.

I'm sorry if what I said, a joke, was so personal to you. For that I'm sorry. I didn't know that you ( or anyone here ) would take offense to that. It was a joke and I aimed at nobody in particular, although your bad joke was aimed particularly at me. I thought that was obvious. I'd appreciate an apology as well.

supremthor
I'm sorry if what I said, a joke, was so personal to you. For that I'm sorry. I didn't know that you ( or anyone here ) would take offense to that. It was a joke and I aimed at nobody in particular. I thought that was obvious. I'd appreciate an apology as well.
yo dont ever take C17 serious his F#cking with ur head.

colossus17
I'm sorry if what I said, a joke, was so personal to you. For that I'm sorry. I didn't know that you ( or anyone here ) would take offense to that. It was a joke and I aimed at nobody in particular, although your bad joke was aimed particularly at me. I thought that was obvious. I'd appreciate an apology as well.

apology......hahaha.......you abviously dont know who i am....

meep-meep
Originally posted by supremthor
yo dont ever take C17 serious his F#cking with ur head.

Heh. I though he was offended. (shrugs)

colossus17
Heh. I though he was offended. (shrugs)

maybe i was..maybe i am tracing ur I.P and netxeron codes as we are speaking..what if i will be dumb enough to actually come to ur house and attack u out of nothing..just cause i am ****ed up like that.how would u defend urself..would u yell to mommy there is a big 7'5 metal guy at the door?

meep-meep
apology......hahaha.......you abviously dont know who i am....

Obviously I don't know. But I am learning...that you dont know the meaning of courtesy. I'm trying to keep it respectful, that's all. I don't like to offend people unless I know them well enough. And then they know I'm just messing around. When I don't know people right off the bat I tend to be pretty soft and respctful. I guess its a mechanism to feel people out. Now I know. I wont be so soft-skinned around you C17.

colossus17
Obviously I don't know. But I am learning...that you dont know the meaning of courtesy. I'm trying to keep it respectful, that's all. I don't like to offend people unless I know them well enough. And then they know I'm just messing around. When I don't know people right off the bat I tend to be pretty soft and respctful. I guess its a mechanism to feel people out. Now I know. I wont be so soft-skinned around you C17.

u will need to raise ur self alot of levels to be around my level u punk.....u can expect a small visit from me within the next few months...

meep-meep
maybe i was..maybe i am tracing ur I.P and netxeron codes as we are speaking..what if i will be dumb enough to actually come to ur house and attack u out of nothing..just cause i am ****ed up like that.how would u defend urself..would u yell to mommy there is a big 7'5 metal guy at the door?

What if indeed?

colossus17
What if indeed?

be ready for anything.thats the first thing they teach u in the army....

meep-meep
u will need to raise ur self alot of levels to be around my level u punk.....u can expect a small visit from me within the next few months...

Are you talking about showing up on my door step? Cause if you are..that would be funked up...

meep-meep
considering I don't know you very well

meep-meep
be ready for anything.thats the first thing they teach u in the army....

hmm. Yes they also teach that in the Marines.

colossus17
hmm. Yes they also teach that in the Marines.

u will die. i have already tracked 4 other memebers which thought they were "smart".....i will pay them a visit as well..trust me its not a joke..i notify u cause i know u wont take it seriosuly and think its joke.....well....be ready....

meep-meep
u will die. i have already tracked 4 other memebers which thought they were "smart".....i will pay them a visit as well..trust me its not a joke..i notify u cause i know u wont take it seriosuly and think its joke.....well....be ready....

Have I ever declared that I thought myself as "smart"? No, I don't think I have.
So are you paying a visit to these people you have labeled as smart or because they have said themselvles they are smart? I assume you are planning on doing something to them because of their presumed intellect. but you have stated that they were smart but not anymore. So are you just planning on visiting them to hang out? If so, I encourage you to come on over. I got lots of beer to drink and tons'a'music. we can get trashed.

supremthor
Have I ever declared that I thought myself as "smart"? No, I don't think I have.
So are you paying a visit to these people you have labeled as smart or because they have said themselvles they are smart? I assume you are planning on doing something to them because of their presumed intellect. but you have stated that they were smart but not anymore. So are you just planning on visiting them to hang out? If so, I encourage you to come on over. I got lots of beer to drink and tons'a'music. we can get trashed.
by the all knowing and wise JP C17 fu#ks with every ones head so best thing to do is have fun cuss i know his laugthing his ass off for the fact that ur serious.

colossus17

really? awesome bro i am there.....u have passed the test......now u will be under my protection on this forum

supremthor
really? awesome bro i am there.....u have passed the test......now u will be under my protection on this forum
laughing laughing laughing laughing i wanna come to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.