Thanos vs. invisible man/ the kryptonian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
since thanos can beat SS with ease....and some say he can beat all heralds with ease.how would he fair against this 2?

armandovalles
he'd probly lose. not too sure tho cuz we dont know the extent of either of these heralds powers so we dont know how powerful they really are, all we know is that Galactus said he gave IM a larger dose of the power cosmic than any herald, which i assume means he's the most powerful, and we know that the Kryptonian can knock the Thing out in one hit, so i assume Thanos would lose.

golem370
A pic

armandovalles
wut issue of what book is that from?

Nataku8188
Thanos.

golem370
It was a Warlock the Infinity Watch not sure what issue. The one before it was the one where Marvel Hero's are standing around Drax Thanos and Adam Warlock and there about to go at it I believe.

armandovalles
the one with all the marvel heroes around with Drax Thanos and Warlock in the middle was Infinity War or crusade or gauntlet sry forgot which one.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
he'd probly lose. not too sure tho cuz we dont know the extent of either of these heralds powers so we dont know how powerful they really are, all we know is that Galactus said he gave IM a larger dose of the power cosmic than any herald, which i assume means he's the most powerful, and we know that the Kryptonian can knock the Thing out in one hit, so i assume Thanos would lose.
IM wasn't that powerful , he couldn't even use his powers correctly.

as for Krp nothing showing he can take Thanos.

therefore Thanos wins

ImmortalOne
Thanos wins !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.