PANDAMONIUM- sound good to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheQuincy
Tell me if this sounds good:

The Panda Bear.
The Gentle Giant of Eastern Asia.
Thrives off of a healthy diet of strictly bamboo.
But What happens when there's no bamboo left?
WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO EAT???
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
PANDAMONIUM: It's Black and White and Red all over

Pandamonium tells the story of Matthew Del Toro. Matthew was a very lazy person who wouldn't get up in the morning if it weren't for the sweet release of seeing his pretty face. One day, whilst sleeping on his couch, his roomate Al orders him to get a job. With limited options, Matthew and Al fly to China, and work at a bamboo cutting service. But things aren't as they seem as they are greeted by the boss-man: A strange english accented communist-with a sinister scheme! Unbeknownst to our hero Matthew and his roommate Al, the bamboo they cut down belongs to somebody else....THE PANDA BEARS! The bears extract their revenge for their loss of food by FEASTING on Human Flesh! Starting with Al! Matthew confronts the boss as to why Al was brutally murdered...and the string of fate begins to unravel...... and the body count rises as Matthew, his co-worker Jordan, and Matthew's new mentor Master Chim-Bao (the groundskeeper of the bamboo facility) confront the boss-man, and the growing evil of the PANDAS!

Mandorallen
Tell me If I'm retarded.....

but did you make this story up?

the name is in use for a TV series.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0238795/

TheQuincy
I did not make this story up. My buddy did. and that cartoon series sounds whacked out. So wouldya see it?

Mandorallen
Would I see it?

too be honest, I would wait until it came out on DVD, and then buy it. lol.

TheQuincy
hmmm so i'd label it as a sleeeper hit...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.