Thought DMC3 was hard already? Have great fear....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09/14/news_6133197.html

VERY HARD? WHAT COULD BE HARDER THAN DMC3'S DMD MODE!?!?!? I won't be re-buying it since Normal is hard enough for me, but what the hell? Capcom must be pissed that Shin tore up DMC3 on DMD mode w/o being hurt stick out tongue

SaTsuJiN
would you recommend this special edition for purchase?.. I only own DMC2 atm.. (I liked it better than 1 cuz it had more visual flair)

darth-yoda
i would recommed Dmc3 to you and anyone else ts more fluid than others and has some great weapons ill buy the SE because i only leant the game from my mate

JToTheP
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
would you recommend this special edition for purchase?.. I only own DMC2 atm.. (I liked it better than 1 cuz it had more visual flair)

If you didn't play 3....be prepared to have your ass KICKED, if your fresh off DMC2, I kind of was, I got my ass WRECKED SO many times. I would play DMD on DMC1 again if you want to get this, it is an incredible game, best game in the trilogy but HARD.

darth-yoda
i didnt find it too hard

Sparkz
Originally posted by darth-yoda
i didnt find it too hard
Neither did I except for the last boss, right pain, took so long to take his health down then he got it all back, bloody devil trigger!!!!!!

Tha C-Master
shit old school street fighter was the cheapest of cheap.

Alpha Centauri
How does anyone find Devil May Cry hard? It's all there for you. It's not like you have to go off exploring.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.