Mace Windu & Order 66

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Had Mace Windu not been on Coruscant fighting Sith Lords and dealing with Skywalker and so on, do you think he could have survived Order 66 if the stunt was pulled on him?

darkjedi132
i think so...if obi 1 did..mace can

Sir Mist
Who was Mace's 'sidekick' clone?confused Did he have one?

darthvader_fan
who cares

kamikz
No I don't think he would survive. He was a grand general of an army, he often led people into big battles. If the clones turnd on him it would happend to him like Ki-Adi Mundi and the others but he would put up more of a good fight. But he would die in the end. And Obi-Wan was lucky they missed and he fell in water. Yoda was lucky cause there were only 2 clones and they underestimated him.

PVS
Originally posted by darkjedi132
i think so...if obi 1 did..mace can

obiwan survived by dumb luck.
luck in that the clones were idiots and

1-missed their target
2-assumed obi was dead

as for yoda, he only had two to deal with

((The_Anomaly))
i dont think so, even a Jedi cant deal with an entire battalion of clones...

The Ones
until they have there new helmets

chinabing
obiwan survived by dumb luck.
In his experience, there's no such thing as luck.

masterkit
first of all GL ruined basically all jedi by givin them sucky death

Echuu
I think it's possible...it would have depended on how many troops he was with.

masterkit
that is a gd point but im asuming that he would be in the middle of a giant battle and there would be droids and troops and they would overun him.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Who was Mace's 'sidekick' clone?confused Did he have one?

I don't think we ever found out.

Originally posted by darthvader_fan
who cares

Such a kind person you are, DVF...

Cybervader
no mace cannot die being killed by clones cos he had to confront palpy first. But if u did watch Clone Wars, mace could do amazing stuff single-handedly..though of course if he was caught off-guard by the clones he could still fall prey to them.

I had wished that the Jedis were exterminated not only by Clones per say, but also an elaborate weapon of mass destruction aimed to extract jedis' Force-using abilities maybe? So at least we do not see them too weak. I'm of course refering to the Dark Reaper Project, a Force-harvester and machine designed to weaken jedi's Force abilities. For those who do not know about it, it was built by Dooku by following some ancient sith scriptures that he acquired i think..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.