Class 100 plus Mixed Martial Art Tourney...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Hi! I'm The Sentry!!! I'll be your host tonight for the upcoming events.

Man oh man what a card we have tonight. We have eight of some of the most powerful characters in comicdom here tonight! And it's gonna be a bloodbath!

OK rules are:

1. No other super powers except strength, stamina, skill, and durability. There will be a speed cap in this tourney thanks to the fastest man alive, Wally West! So no speed blitzing. Everyone will be just as fast as each other.

2. Each contestant will have a month to prep, but only to train their bodies physically, and work on some fighting techniques of their choice. They also get to choose a sparring partner of their choice for the month. For example: If Wonder Woman wants the Bats as her training partner, then the Bats it is. And no, Bats can't train two people at once. If WW gets Bats, she gets Bats. If Superman wanted Bats, tough luck for him.

3. No Juicing!!! No sun-dipping!!! No eating exotic fruits that enhance power of any kind, and no anabolic steroids.

4. If match goes on for over a week, the match will be stopped and a winner will be declared on a point system similar to that of current mixed martial arts events like the UFC and Pride Fighting Championships. To win, your opponent must knocked out, choked out or submitted, or killed to advance. Combatants will have a day of rest to get their health back before each fight. Let the fights begin!!!

Contestants:

1. Captain Marvel------
| ---------
2. Beta Ray Bil---------

3. Wonder Woman-----
|----------
4. Powergirl------------

5. Wonder Man-------
|------------
6. Hyperion(SS)------

7. Superman--------
|--------------
8. Savage Hulk-----

Take the diagram I made, and map out the winners!!!

Feel free to shoot each others opinions down.

Debate.

golem370
Beta Ray Bill
Wonderwoman
Hyperion
Savage Hulk

Dizzle
Originally posted by golem370
Beta Ray Bill
Wonderwoman
Hyperion
Savage Hulk

Agreed. From there, it goes:

Beta Ray Bill
Savage Hulk

Then Hulk wins. I don't think it's really possible to actually outdo Hulk in a battle of pure brute strength. Specially when there's a speed cap.You punch him, he gets pissed. That's just how the fight with Hulk will always work, if you don't have any other powers to fall back on.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Sentry
Hi! I'm The Sentry!!! I'll be your host tonight for the upcoming events.

Man oh man what a card we have tonight. We have eight of some of the most powerful characters in comicdom here tonight! And it's gonna be a bloodbath!

OK rules are:

1. No other super powers except strength, stamina, skill, and durability. There will be a speed cap in this tourney thanks to the fastest man alive, Wally West! So no speed blitzing. Everyone will be just as fast as each other.

2. Each contestant will have a month to prep, but only to train their bodies physically, and work on some fighting techniques of their choice. They also get to choose a sparring partner of their choice for the month. For example: If Wonder Woman wants the Bats as her training partner, then the Bats it is. And no, Bats can't train two people at once. If WW

gets Bats, she gets Bats. If Superman wanted Bats, tough luck for him.

3. No Juicing!!! No sun-dipping!!! No eating exotic fruits that enhance power of any kind, and no anabolic steroids.

4. If match goes on for over a week, the match will be stopped and a winner will be declared on a point system similar to that of current mixed martial arts events like the UFC and Pride Fighting Championships. To win, your opponent must knocked out, choked out or submitted, or killed to advance. Combatants will have a day of rest to get their health back before each fight. Let the fights begin!!!

Contestants:

1. Captain Marvel------
| ---------
2. Beta Ray Bil---------

3. Wonder Woman-----
|----------
4. Powergirl------------

5. Wonder Man-------
|------------
6. Hyperion(SS)------

7. Superman--------
|--------------
8. Savage Hulk-----

Take the diagram I made, and map out the winners!!!

Feel free to shoot each others opinions down.

Debate.

WW is the Best fighter here. but if you would have included the Champion from Marvel in this it would be more interesting.. I think he would win this tourney. With this line up I'd say WW wins it.

Dizzle
WW is the best fighter, but is on the lower tier if we talk physically. There's a speed cap, so Hulk's going to be moving just as fast as anyone else here, so they'll be by no means untouchable. Plus it will be much harder to KO him early without speed, prompting the inevitable "madder, stronger" cycle.

Remember that they all get time to train too though. That would benefit the Hulk least, but he's just got the insurmountable physical edge (the healing factor even covers cheap stuff like pressure points...) Because of this, Bill gets second via training with Captain America after Thor hooks him up.

Supes training with Batman might take Bill... But no one here's beating Hulk, so he won't get a chance to even try. Though if Captain Marvel beat Superman to Batman as a trainer... He might just take Bill. I'd say that one could go either way.

The rest just aren't physically in the same league...

And finally, Champion would take all of them, training or not. Even Hulk can't touch that.

Marvel=DC
WW wins this Hulk contrary to belief can still be knocked unconscious.

armandovalles
Hyperion wins. He's like an uber-superman.

long pig
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
WW wins this Hulk contrary to belief can still be knocked unconscious.
Yep, he can.
Titannus did it in three hits.

Jvenom
Hulk

King KAM
Superman, hulk gets Ko'ed fast. he if he gets knocked by less, supes will knock the shit out of him. if he uses 1 thorbuster punch, it should do the job. and at where he is at right now he can lift more than 200,000tons, and that is from the gate, the hulk can only lift 100tons in the start so supes has him beat by over 2,000x, hulk will be knocked out before he gets too angry, lets be real.

Solidus Snake
supes wins...he'll knock out hulk in less than 5 punches

like titanus did

supes win will the battle royalle

gautam
supes can train with Mongul...unleashing his true power...like with imperiex..then they all are skrewwweed.....so supes wins

Jvenom
The Hulk has lifted 150 billion tons in one comic so he could lift alot more then 100 tons.

yahman
Originally posted by meep-meep
WW is the Best fighter here. but if you would have included the Champion from Marvel in this it would be more interesting.. I think he would win this tourney. With this line up I'd say WW wins it.

I think She Hulk would have something to say about that wink

yahman
Originally posted by Jvenom
The Hulk has lifted 150 billion tons in one comic so he could lift alot more then 100 tons.

He also recently threw the Sydney Opera house at a giant Cyborg smile

I think that Superman is just above all these guys when it comes to strength. As mongul suggested b4 OWAW, he hasn't even begun learning how to use the energies at his disposal. Issue by Issue he is getting closer to those ridiculous Pre Crisis levels. In the last issue of Action Comics he threatened Black Adam with a punch that 'Could split the moon in two'. Bloody hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's Byrne when you need him. smile

Juntai
Superman wins.

yahman
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman wins.

Indeed smile

Solidus Snake
God bless u both

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.