Sasquatch vs 5 Banes and 5 Batmans no prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

long pig
Batman doesn't need help, he takes them all.

Batman asks Sasquatch and Bane both to give up, they say no and attack. All of a sudden all five Banes and Sasquatch die for no appearent reason.

KMC: "What happened??"
Batman: "I used prep time."
KMC: "But... we didnt give you any prep time??!"
Batman: "I already prepared for that."
Single Batman fanboy: "YAY!!!"
KMC: "......"

olympian
Sasquatch and easily at that.

King_Mungi
Sasquatch:
Batman has no preptime and his attacks will do nothing to him. Walter has taken armor-piercing machine gun fire and that did nothing to him. Besides in the intelligence department I would give give the nod to Walter over Bruce.

Bane: "BANEEEEEEEE........AHHHHHH!" (Stupid Batman and Robin, ruined a perfectly good character)

Bane is strong, just not Sasquatch strong.

jinzin
Originally posted by long pig

Batman asks Sasquatch and Bane both to give up, they say no and attack. All of a sudden all five Banes and Sasquatch die for no appearent reason.

laughing out loud

but he could and WOULD say that....confused

laughing out loud

jinzin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Sasquatch:
Batman has no preptime and his attacks will do nothing to him. Walter has taken armor-piercing machine gun fire and that did nothing to him. Besides in the intelligence department I would give give the nod to Walter over Bruce.

Bane: "BANEEEEEEEE........AHHHHHH!" (Stupid Batman and Robin, ruined a perfectly good character)

Bane is strong, just not Sasquatch strong.

batman's put down solomon grundy with pressure points...you think sasquatch is more durable than that? huh

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jinzin
batman's put down solomon grundy with pressure points...you think sasquatch is more durable than that? huh

Please that fight was B.S, just like his win against Amazo. If armour peircing bullets can't pentrate his skin than Batman will not. Plus he has the height so Batman wouldn't be able to hit vital ones, and his hide is thick making it even harder to hit the points. Grundy is an idiot, Sasquatch is a genius who is smarter than Bruce.

jinzin
what does intelligence have to do with durability? What the f**k?

savage hulk isn't a genious he must not be that durable either eh? confused

pffft...

batman also blew the arm off of a general/amazo amalgam... is sasquatch more durable than that? you know screw that! sasquatch fell on a few wooken pikes and got his ass impaled...batman's got more to offer than wooden pikes....

King_Mungi
what does intelligence have to do with durability? What the f**k?

savage hulk isn't a genious he must not be that durable either eh? confused

pffft...

batman also blew the arm off of a general/amazo amalgam... is sasquatch more durable than that? you know screw that! sasquatch fell on a few wooken pikes and got his ass impaled...batman's got more to offer than wooden pikes....

Intelligence factors into the overall fight, not about durability . Solomon Grundy is just a walking zombie (depends which version, mostly dumb version) not the sharpest tool in the shed and more receptive to take more hits, but more punishment.

AHHHH! You are not taken that Batman and Hulk crossover as canon are you?

Amalgam are not standard DC or Marvel characters so they do not factor in. Concerning the Sabertooth mini, those spikes had to be special due to they were going to be originally used for the Wendigo. Wendigo himself is stronger and he even demolished Sas later in that mini. So there had to be something special about them or they should not have penetrated him. Like I mentioned earlier, he has taken mutliple armour peircing bullets and it was uneffective.

Orestes
Originally posted by long pig

I don't know which is funnier -- this post, or the fact that Batman fanboys are ALREADY arguing that he could just beat Sasquatch in a straight-up fight anyway. laughing

I swear to God, I've never seen a character more overrated by fans. No matter how comical a match-up with Batman might seem to any sane person, there will always be a Batman fanboy earnestly arguing that Bats has it covered. stick out tongue

It's actually great entertainment, though. The legend of the Batgod must never die! laughing

golem370
Remember these is 5 of each. but I also believe Sasquatch would win.

jplatinum
5 banes all get knocked out unless its the banes where he was on venom and ripped time or some shit.

5 batmans all cheat and use some type of weapon that strips sasuatch of his powers.
Then they jump him like 5 crips on a blood.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jplatinum
5 batmans all cheat and use some type of weapon that strips sasuatch of his powers.
Then they jump him like 5 crips on a blood.

This is a stright up fight, no preptime. So he wouldn't have any weapons in his arsenal that could do that.

KharmaDog
sasquatch fell on a few wooken pikes and got his ass impaled...batman's got more to offer than wooden pikes....

That was written by a someone who either didn't know shit about sasquatch, or was written out of convenience in oreder to further the plot or make Sabretooth look badass.

Sasquatch has had bullets and large calibre shells bounce off of him, that wood should have broken under his massive weight.

Batman's reflex's are not as fast as Saquatch's, all Sas has to do is grab Bat's out of the air and pinch his head like a grape.

I say Walter wins this fight.

jinzin
yes perhaps you should have made that clearer... the argument: batman can't hurt sas as he's taken armor peircing rounds...

the retort: batman's put down solomon grundy with pressure points...

your response: Grundy is an idiot, Sasquatch is a genius who is smarter than Bruce.

which has nothing to do with durability...in relation to the original conclussion of the first premise.

now is sasquatch smart? yes... is he smarter than batman? HELL NO.... unless sasquatch has been running around opening up alternate demensions with tech he's been working on...batman owns him in intelligence.

my hulk response had nothing to do with the batman/hulk fight, I'm just pointing out that intelligence has nothing to do with durability...whether you realized it or not you made an argument that attempted to counter this statment. it was a flawed response.

meh,sasquatch has fast reflexes my ass... batman's tripped flash, went toe to toe with deathstroke, hit superman in the face while superman was flying at him, nailed a flying supes with concrete cream, and went toe to toe with anetous, a guy who downed martian manhunter flash and wonder woman in one page, and held his own BY HIMSELF...he also kept up with amazo and an amalgamated general/amazo hybrid. He also delt with the creeper and held his own there too...

crossovers (since you brought them up are even worse) beating carnage h2h, as he did scorpion, AND hulk, AND captain america...

he's not stacked against absurd odds here....really.....

how well does sas fair against gas again? confused

Juntai
yes perhaps you should have made that clearer... the argument: batman can't hurt sas as he's taken armor peircing rounds...

your response: Grundy is an idiot, Sasquatch is a genius who is smarter than Bruce.

which has nothing to do with durability...in relation to the original conclussion of the first premise.

now is sasquatch smart? yes... is he smarter than batman? HELL NO.... unless sasquatch has been running around opening up alternate demensions with tech he's been working on...batman owns him in intelligence.

my hulk response had nothing to do with the batman/hulk fight, I'm just pointing out that intelligence has nothing to do with durability...whether you realized it or not you made an argument that attempted to counter this statment. it was a flawed response.

meh,sasquatch has fast reflexes my ass... batman's tripped flash, went toe to toe with deathstroke, hit superman in the face while superman was flying at him, nailed a flying supes with concrete cream, and went toe to toe with anetous, a guy who downed martian manhunter flash and wonder woman in one page, and held his own BY HIMSELF...he also kept up with amazo and an amalgamated general/amazo hybrid. He also delt with the creeper and held his own there too...

corssovers (since you brought them up are even worse) beating carnage h2h, as he did scorpion, AND hulk, AND captain america...

lolol

He also foiled Darkseid and met him in hand to hand combat, as well as he's knocked out the New God Metron

jinzin
Originally posted by Juntai
lolol

He also foiled Darkseid and met him in hand to hand combat, as well as he's knocked out the New God Metron

damned straight....KNOCKED HIS ASS OUT!

olympian
"sasquatch fell on a few wooken pikes and got his ass impaled...batman's got more to offer than wooden pikes.... "

And got healed later.

"now is sasquatch smart? yes... is he smarter than batman? HELL NO.... unless sasquatch has been running around opening up alternate demensions with tech he's been working on...batman owns him in intelligence"

Batman doesnt invent anything on its own. He uses what is already avaiable. Sasquatch its actually a renowed scientist like Banner is.

"meh,sasquatch has fast reflexes my ass."

Yes he does. Faster than humans at very least.

jplatinum
Batman does seem to always find a win from some where.
I hate to admit it, but 5 of him would probably when.
Yes I am familar with sasquatch's powers, but you can't argue with insanely bia and extremely bad character writing.

Hey, the writers will probably find some type of way for batgod-oops- I mean bat man to beat galactus at 100%.

Damn writers.

KharmaDog
batman's tripped flash, went toe to toe with deathstroke, hit superman in the face while superman was flying at him, nailed a flying supes with concrete cream, and went toe to toe with anetous, a guy who downed martian manhunter flash and wonder woman in one page, and held his own BY HIMSELF...he also kept up with amazo and an amalgamated general/amazo hybrid. He also delt with the creeper and held his own there too...

crossovers (since you brought them up are even worse) beating carnage h2h, as he did scorpion, AND hulk, AND captain america...

Batman tripped the fastest man in the DC Universe, hit superman in the face (not that is should have done anythiing to the man of steel) and single handedly defeated yada yada yada......

That's why alot of people think the Batman character is a joke (although he is popular). I think that the character's abilities have gotten way out of hand. His appeal was that he was a disturbed vigilante with human weaknesses and no special abilities. He has now become a godlike character who is unstoppable to bad writers and rabid fanboys.

Batman, written without the godlike capabilites which make his character completely retarded, would lose in a H2H fight with Sas.

jinzin
Originally posted by olympian
"sasquatch fell on a few wooken pikes and got his ass impaled...batman's got more to offer than wooden pikes.... "

And got healed later.

"now is sasquatch smart? yes... is he smarter than batman? HELL NO.... unless sasquatch has been running around opening up alternate demensions with tech he's been working on...batman owns him in intelligence"

Batman doesnt invent anything on its own. He uses what is already avaiable. Sasquatch its actually a renowed scientist like Banner is.

"meh,sasquatch has fast reflexes my ass."

Yes he does. Faster than humans at very least.

he does too...you must not be familiar with classic bats eh?

jinzin
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Batman tripped the fastest man in the DC Universe, hit superman in the face (not that is should have done anythiing to the man of steel) and single handedly defeated yada yada yada......

That's why alot of people think the Batman character is a joke (although he is popular). I think that the character's abilities have gotten way out of hand. His appeal was that he was a disturbed vigilante with human weaknesses and no special abilities. He has now become a godlike character who is unstoppable to bad writers and rabid fanboys.

Batman, written without the godlike capabilites which make his character completely retarded, would lose in a H2H fight with Sas.

in other words..batman (if we take all his impressive feats whenhe's kicking the crap out of meta humans and new gods and such away from him because we don't like it) would lose this fight... roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi

Correct, Grundy is an idiot who has no battle stragety what's so ever. Sasquatch is indeed smarter. Bruce Banner intellect. Hell, Wildcat tried to hit Grundy with pressure points in Supergirl #1 and he got smacked away like a baby. Batman would not get past Sasquatch's thick fur hide or be able to hit vital points due to Sasquatch's height .

Incorrect, he is indeed smarter. Dr. Walter Langkowski attended Pennsylvania State University on a football scholarship with none other than Bruce Banner. After their meeting he went into the study of gamma radiation research. "He entered a graduate program in physics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and rapidly earned his Ph.D. He was then appointed to the faculty of McGill University in Montreal. Since leaving his football career, Langkowski had accumulated all the information he could find on the Hulk and on other human beings who had been transformed through exposure to gamma radiation." He began to work for Department H's scientific department. If you picked up any Alpha Flight comics, even the dreadful vol.3 it shows him as an uber genius. Keep in mind Batman has scientist who work for him at Wayne Tech to make his gadgets.

It was my mistake, due to you and I both assumed we ment something we didn't.

Batman has lost against Deathstroke, tripping Flash is not even possible with his human reflexes and the speed force. All of the things you just mentioned are what I call the jobber aura. No way...no way could Batman even compete with these people. Batman use to be my favorite character, until everyone considers him godly and believes he can beat God with prep.

No, crossovers are a horrible guage of actual powers. Wolverine beating Lobo...please. Another jobber aura. Besides in the JLA/Avengers, Batman even admited that Captain America could beat him.

Not really since, there is no prep time. So no armour to make to battle Darkseid no information gathering to gauge another's strength. Just a straight up brawl.

Don't recall how many times he has been faced with gas, the one time I did see him he was uneffected.

KharmaDog
Is it true that Bane beat down Batman? If general consensus is that Sasquatch can turf Bane, and Bane beat Batman, why do batfans think it's so crazy that Sas could turf the bat?

King_Mungi
Is it true that Bane beat down Batman? If general consensus is that Sasquatch can turf Bane, and Bane beat Batman, why do batfans think it's so crazy that Sas could turf the bat?

Yes Bane broke Batman's back, however, Bane made a brillant plan releasing everyone from Arkham. So Bats had to go all to try to recapture everyone and when he was depleted; Bane arrived and fought and it resulted in Bruce's back being broken.

golem370
A little more on Sasquatch

In his Sasquatch form Langkowski possesses vast superhuman strength and heightened endurance. His strength is of an order inferior to the Hulk and has an upward limit of 70 tons. When completely possessed by Tanaraq, Sasquatch was several times as powerful. Sasquatch is also highly agile and able to jump great distances. His resistance to conventional injury is superhuman in this form. Langkowski's Sasquatch form is 10 ft. in height and weighs approximately 1 ton. Early on, changing from his human form into his Sasquath form caused Langkowski extreme phyiscal discomfort. To alleviate the pain, Langkowski recites a slow mantra which serves the same purpose as a yoga practitioner concentrating on his/her craft, to calm the body and to divorce pain from the physical body. Through years of practice, he can now achieve his Sasquatch form with relative little pain or effort.

golem370
Is this Wendigo? Or is there a Yeti to?

King_Mungi
That's Wendigo, if you see a white Sasquatch with a tail that's him. If you see a white Sasquatch without a tail, that's Snowbird who transformed into Tanaraq. Also it could be Walter when he was turned into a woman (Wanda)....dumb story.

roughrider
Did he get downgraded to 70 tons? Used to be upwards of 100.

thumbdown I am a Batman fan, but threads like these are just out of control. There can be five of him, and five Banes, and he can bring 10 Robins with pipes and 20 Alfreds with chains - Sasquatch will still win! BAT. MAN. IS. NOT. GOD.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by roughrider
Did he get downgraded to 70 tons? Used to be upwards of 100.

thumbdown I am a Batman fan, but threads like these are just out of control. There can be five of him, and five Banes, and he can bring 10 robins with pipes and 20 Alfreds with chains - Sasquatch will still win! BAT. MAN. IS. NOT. GOD.

He still is, he just is more like the Hulk now. If he loses control or is fueled with rage he gets a power increase. They just degraded his base strength, since 100 was his base and that made him to powerful.

Actually 20 Alfred's with chains would make an interesting fight.

golem370
5 bane to while the 5 bane's are fight Sasquatch all the Batmans could maybe come up with a way without any help from other outside people?I said no prep I meant at the beginning of the match. What ever they do during the match to win is up to them short of bring an equalizers

roughrider
Originally posted by golem370
5 bane to while the 5 bane's are fight Sasquatch all the Batmans could maybe come up with a way without any help from other outside people?I said no prep I meant at the beginning of the match. What ever they do during the match to win is up to them short of bring an equalizers

I was being sarcastic about these odds.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370

Sas would make short work of the Banes and then quickly go to town on the Batmen. I highly doubt they could come up with a plan that quickly and one would need to run away and pick up the special weapon or something to fight him.

jinzin
it's all about HOW bane beat batman that matters...guess you missed that one eh?

jinzin
so basically the inventions that batman makes atone for NOTHING because he has said inventions mass produced by his industry the fact that he's smart enough to figure out alien tech just by looking at it for a few moments also means nothing?

all his impressive feat mean nothing because he can't do that stuff (keep in mind that was a short list offthe top of my head)?

it DOES mean something when someone beats him up when he's not trying to fight back?

Height makes you impervious to pressure points?

olympian
"so basically the inventions that batman makes atone for NOTHING because he has said inventions mass produced by his industry the fact that he's smart enough to figure out alien tech just by looking at it for a few moments also means nothing?"

Does - he - invent them or the scientists in his industry.

Orestes
so basically the inventions that batman makes atone for NOTHING because he has said inventions mass produced by his industry the fact that he's smart enough to figure out alien tech just by looking at it for a few moments also means nothing?

all his impressive feat mean nothing because he can't do that stuff (keep in mind that was a short list offthe top of my head)?

it DOES mean something when someone beats him up when he's not trying to fight back?

Well you know, uh ...

Oh God, I can't believe I'm actually posting in this silly fight. It's stupid for there to even be any QUESTION about the outcome of this!

But okay ... okay ... let's think reasonably for a second: has Batman demonstrated an ability to instantly apply a pressure-point attack to every opponent he faces? Because you know ... one would have to wonder why he ever bothers to punch or kick, then. Also, it'd be a pretty incredible thing since pressure points aren't the easiest things to get at on actively struggling targets. And when the actively struggling target is strong enough to kill you with his pinky finger ...?

Oh God. No, I'm sorry; this is just too silly to continue arguing. Fine; Batman wins. Whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Originally posted by olympian
"so basically the inventions that batman makes atone for NOTHING because he has said inventions mass produced by his industry the fact that he's smart enough to figure out alien tech just by looking at it for a few moments also means nothing?"

Does - he - invent them or the scientists in his industry.

he invented most of the more complicated equiptment in his arsenal yes...but his industry produces them... he also builds upon already made inventions yes, that's true as well..but it's no less an impressive feat... for instance...are we to degrade the accomplishment of transition from still frame photography into motion picture? cause that's basically what batman's doing.

jinzin
Originally posted by Orestes
Well you know, uh ...

Oh God, I can't believe I'm actually posting in this silly fight. It's stupid for there to even be any QUESTION about the outcome of this!

But okay ... okay ... let's think reasonably for a second: has Batman demonstrated an ability to instantly apply a pressure-point attack to every opponent he faces? Because you know ... one would have to wonder why he ever bothers to punch or kick, then. Also, it'd be a pretty incredible thing since pressure points aren't the easiest things to get at on actively struggling targets. And when the actively struggling target is strong enough to kill you with his pinky finger ...?

Oh God. No, I'm sorry; this is just too silly to continue arguing. Fine; Batman wins. Whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

solomon grundy...nuff said...

batman has used pressure points like that against other opponents...but he usually prefers not to... he's not a killer... that's what those techniques would do to less durable people. Like the time he finally used his mountain rendering punch on a guy who was invulnerable cause nothing else was working.. he can do it... he choses not to.

King_Mungi

No they don't, due to the fact he won't be bringing any of the technology to the fight due to no prep time. Batman has studied alien tech for a long time, even Clark had him learn Kryptonian. Besides like I said if you picked up an Alpha Flight comic you would realize one of their main enemies is a high tech alien race, Plodex. He knows their technology and he took over their main ship as their new base. Guys a mad genius.

If you want to hit a vital point in the body such as the solar plexus or anywhere to go for the knockout hit.

he invented most of the more complicated equiptment in his arsenal yes...but his industry produces them... he also builds upon already made inventions yes, that's true as well..but it's no less an impressive feat... for instance...are we to degrade the accomplishment of transition from still frame photography into motion picture? cause that's basically what batman's doing.

Not really, it's like a big think tank. They all chip in, he does not invent the big stuff by himself. I even read that in Gotham Knights and Batman: Detective Comics

solomon grundy...nuff said...

batman has used pressure points like that against other opponents...but he usually prefers not to... he's not a killer... that's what those techniques would do to less durable people. Like the time he finally used his mountain rendering punch on a guy who was invulnerable cause nothing else was working.. he can do it... he choses not to.

I cry bull, Wildcat tried to use pressure points on Grundy and he got smacked away like nothing happened. besides even if Bruce's pressure points did work...when they shouldn't, he isn't going to get past his thick fur hide.

Mountain rendering punch? What? he is just human.

Juntai
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No they don't, due to the fact he won't be bringing any of the technology to the fight due to no prep time. Batman has studied alien tech for a long time, even Clark had him learn Kryptonian. Besides like I said if you picked up an Alpha Flight comic you would realize one of their main enemies is a high tech alien race, Plodex. He knows their technology and he took over their main ship as their new base. Guys a mad genius.

If you want to hit a vital point in the body such as the solar plexus or anywhere to go for the knockout hit.

Not really, it's like a big think tank. They all chip in, he does not invent the big stuff by himself. I even read that in Gotham Knights and Batman: Detective Comics

I cry bull, Wildcat tried to use pressure points on Grundy and he got smacked away like nothing happened. besides even if Bruce's pressure points did work...when they shouldn't, he isn't going to get past his thick fur hide.

Mountain rendering punch? What? he is just human. Grundy is different each time he comes...one time he may give the JSA a run.. in another incarnation- Green Arrow killed him with his- bow string.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Juntai
Grundy is different each time he comes...one time he may give the JSA a run.. in another incarnation- Green Arrow killed him with his- bow string.

True, so when did this occur? and what version was he? Dumb, smart, weak, strong?

Yes, GA killing him doesn't give credability that Bats could take him normally with pressure points. Due to Bats can't even do that Superman, Wonder Woman, etc.

Juntai
In his newest run... and Grundy was dumb and decently strong. He was slapping them around a bit, almost killed em. I believe it was right after the run of Quiver almost..

golem370
I like the Grundy on the Justice League Unlimited Cartoon he was almost unstoppable when he fought that Demon Being but ended up dying at the end with Hawkgirl.

Orestes
You didn't know? Batman Almighty sometimes blows mountains apart with his fists these days. He's become a lot like PC Supes, only he dresses differently and is ostensibly less of as boyscout. wink

Juntai
Originally posted by Orestes
You didn't know? Batman Almighty sometimes blows mountains apart with his fists these days. He's become a lot like PC Supes, only he dresses differently and is ostensibly less of as boyscout. wink He taps into the infinite well of power that is the Bat-Force, and it gives him him enough strength to damage any foe no matter how durable, enough speed to trip them up no matter how fast, to outsmart them no matter how intelligent, and able to sneak about unoticed by anyone, telepaths and super-senses included...but the mighiest aspect of the Bat-Force is it's twin . . . . . the Detective-Force which Batman is also a practitioner of where as most Force users are restricted to their single choice , Batman is not and is nearly one with two infinite power sources. The Detective-Force allows him to deciphers plots, many times before they even start, and alerts him to upcoming fights he may be entering so that he can properly prepare for his arrival. When you factor in Kung Fu and Gadgets it's a wrap.

8bitChris
It's also BS.

lifeisaglich
Yeah what was your first clue...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.