Forge and Bishop Cable vs Batman Deathstroke and Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
5 days of prep each

Onikirimaru
I think Forge with prep is greater than Batman with prep, since he can build ANYTHING, where as Batman is limited a bit. He builds a suit that pumps energy into Bishop continously, nuilds a psychic amplifier for Cable to give his abilities a boost, and builds nanobots that shut down cellular proccesses of any cell that doesnt have non-mutant dna.

Batman makes some grenades and talks his team's ear off about how much kung fu he knows. His team gets fed up and leaves.

Juntai
Batman comes with a motherbox and controls all the tech he builds?

Onikirimaru
The problem with that is, whatever Batman can build, Forge could probably build in his sleep. His tech level is higher.

Juntai
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
The problem with that is, whatever Batman can build, Forge could probably build in his sleep. His tech level is higher. The problem is, Batman didn't build that. Motherbox is beyond all other tech.

newjak86
Actually I big debate has already been done about this. Using his ability to understand complex machines Forge can build devices upon the knowledge he posses. He can't biuld anything unless he first has an idea of how the concepts work.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
I think Forge with prep is greater than Batman with prep, since he can build ANYTHING, where as Batman is limited a bit. He builds a suit that pumps energy into Bishop continously, nuilds a psychic amplifier for Cable to give his abilities a boost, and builds nanobots that shut down cellular proccesses of any cell that doesnt have non-mutant dna.

Batman makes some grenades and talks his team's ear off about how much kung fu he knows. His team gets fed up and leaves.

Hahaha! That was brilliant, Oni. I do so enjoy your posts. Always good for a laugh.

Really though, I do agree completely.

Five minute for Forge is greater than 5 years for Batman. Forge CREATES ANYTHING that he wants.

And yea, I'm sure Batman's team would just get fed up and leave. I would.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by newjak86
Actually I big debate has already been done about this. Using his ability to understand complex machines Forge can build devices upon the knowledge he posses. He can't biuld anything unless he first has an idea of how the concepts work.

Well, you are right there. I'll give you that.

But the reason Forge is so amazing in that field, is well, because he is an inventor. He has massive and extensive knowledge on all things mechanical/electrical/whatever. That's why he's able to do what he does.

JRW
he does not have to figue out the concept of it
if he can imagine it he can build it plain and simple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.