Umm, how do you get your DS online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Ok, with the Ds

is the chat thing, up yet, because when i go in there it says 0 all the time.

When I click wireless play, no one there.

Do you have to hook the DS to a cpu or some crap. How the hell do you go online. Did i buy a crap one
?

crazy_shadow
no, the problem is that you need another ds near by, it is wireless all you need is another ds at max i think 40 ft away...somethin like that...its not all that great erm

Wolf Dog
They're going to launch Wifi connection later. It's not "on" right now. Can't wait pwn all you noobs at Metroid. big grin

crazy_shadow
only metroid i liked was metroid prime on gc erm

TwisterGameX
Even the pic chat, where you write to people. Whats the point of that if you have to be that close. I guess no one has a ds, because no one ever in there.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Even the pic chat, where you write to people. Whats the point of that if you have to be that close. I guess no one has a ds, because no one ever in there.

If your deaf... no expression

HigH ScholaR
The max is 100ft in diameter.

nintendo are officially doing this online thing coming around towards the end of the year. although i heard some people have made thier ds go online already.

games that i heard will come online wil be

Mario kart
Animal crossing
Metroid
Pokemon diamond and pearl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.